Sweet Home Alabigotry,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Sweet Home Alabigotry,
(12-09-2016 06:44 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 06:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Agreed! I don't like seeing it, but it is just some wrong-headed individuals with an axe to grind. They should be happy that they live in a country that tolerates their freedom of speech, to the point of burning the symbols of that very country.

I can destroy reserve notes and not get arrested?

G'head. It's your dimes/time! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 07:27 PM
(12-09-2016 06:44 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 06:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Agreed! I don't like seeing it, but it is just some wrong-headed individuals with an axe to grind. They should be happy that they live in a country that tolerates their freedom of speech, to the point of burning the symbols of that very country.

I can destroy reserve notes and not get arrested?

As long as you dispose of the evidence.

#sigh
16-09-2016, 09:56 AM
I keep hearing these refusals to stand for the anthem or pledge allegiance to flag referred to as 'civil disobedience'.

How can it be civil disobedience if no laws are being broken?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
16-09-2016, 07:19 PM
(11-09-2016 01:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's pretty much the same dumbass mindset that says that if you vote ( D ) regardless of how bad the candidate -- everything will be wonderful....

Fuck you assshole. Hillary isn't anywhere close to Trump, nor do her voters consider her the totality of the government. Unlike asshole Trump who has claimed he could single handed fix everything.

Bush was the dickead that put us in this mess. The GOP and Fucks News have been selling hate and bigotry which allowed Trump to rise. You are simply seeing a backlash to that fucking asshole. He deserves it.

You really fucking believe that Hillary or democrats are equal to Trump or the GOP you might as well vote for Trump. You are a fucking moron.

Bush and two failed wars and one based on a lie. Reagan and Iran/Contra on top of starting the deregulation and union busting that undid our middle class. Nixon who committed an act of treason and also said "It isn't illegal when the President does it".

Hillary has not just been cleared with Bengazi SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, but also cleared on the e-mails by a GOP investigator.

Nobody is fucking blind jackass. This is just sour grapes the GOP has been peddling and a carry over of Obama's two wins.
Brian stop acting like a psychotic cunt before I get the interest and the energy up to go through your post and point out how fucking stupid it is. Just bring it down a notch, fuckin' 'ell.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-09-2016, 10:20 PM
.......sorry, I didn't know there was a pissing contest happening here.

Just my $.02 on the OP

Pee on.....Drinking Beverage

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
18-09-2016, 02:50 AM
(16-09-2016 09:56 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I keep hearing these refusals to stand for the anthem or pledge allegiance to flag referred to as 'civil disobedience'.

How can it be civil disobedience if no laws are being broken?

Because it's disobeying the patriot code. Patriots must be seen to be patriots and anyone not seen to be a patriot is NOT a patriot and people who are not patriots are committing treason. Big brother is watching you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.