Sye (sigh)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Sye (sigh)
I would be very happy if I never had to hear about this clown for the rest of my life.

Since Matt Dilahunty's nice job of disseminating him in their debate, the best thing that could happen would be for no one to debate him again. Just let him fade into the obscurity he deserves.

Sye is known for saying, "I don't do Bible study with atheists", when a Bible contradiction is brought up.

Potential atheist debaters should say, "we don't discuss logic with presuppositionalist clowns".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 03:49 AM
(16-06-2015 05:53 PM)claywise Wrote:  Sye knows your mind better than you do. This is Christian "humility," you see.

Fuck pig. Someone should probably kill him.

I'm with this guy.

He might be worse than Creepy Fingers Craig.
18-06-2015, 05:27 AM
I saw his videos on youtube (Sye vs Dillahunty among others) but I have to say it was an exceptionally painful experience.

His argument (to be honest the argument when its presented by anyone) has to be the most pointless, moronic, idiotic, circular, pathetic, ridiculous and asinine waste of time and effort. To try and prove the existence of god by playing a game of semantics and manipulating linguistics is quite embarrassingly retarded.

In addition to this, Sye has to be one of the most rude, ill mannered, smarmy, arrogant and pretentious piles of excrement that I've ever had the displeasure to witness.

If this is where the state of religious "intellect" is currently then I'm hopeful that mankind will break the shackles of religion.
18-06-2015, 07:21 AM
I have to watch the debate in ten minute chunks. Watch ten minutes, go watch cartoons. Watch ten minutes, go get chocolate. I haven't finished it yet. Perhaps booze would help...
18-06-2015, 08:58 AM
If I watched the debate in segments with cartoons in between I'd have a problem knowing which of the two was meant to be academic and serious.

Or in the world view of the moron who is Sye, I'm not sure I can really know if I know anything!
19-06-2015, 06:19 AM
(18-06-2015 07:21 AM)natachan Wrote:  I have to watch the debate in ten minute chunks. Watch ten minutes, go watch cartoons. Watch ten minutes, go get chocolate. I haven't finished it yet. Perhaps booze would help...

I prefer my cartoons, booze, and chocolate untainted by smug assholes who think they know stuff about things.
19-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Why are you guys still talking about this moron? He is a non starter. A nothing.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-06-2015, 07:18 AM
I agree to the status of non starter but unfortunately the flavour of argument he brings has developed some momentum among other morons but I do concede to him being not worth time and discussion.

;-)
[+] 1 user Likes RWAP1984's post
20-06-2015, 07:59 PM
(14-06-2015 06:55 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  The primary tenet of pre-suppositionalism is that all people "believe in their heart" that God exists.
Translation: He's right. You're wrong. If that's the starting point then any "dabate" is impossible.

Sapere aude
21-06-2015, 11:07 AM
(19-06-2015 06:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why are you guys still talking about this moron? He is a non starter. A nothing.

I'd imagine its the frustration. Guys like Sye and Creep Fingers Craig are infuriating because their is no real debate with them. Feels and warm fuzzies are the basis of their argument.

They deserve no platform to be heard.