Symphony of Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Symphony of Science
If this ever comes out as an ablum... I'm totally buying it. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

They've autotuned the great scientists of our day (and Bill Nye, who is still cool, but I don't know if I'd throw him in that high Tongue) and made a really catchy song of it. It's not just one song, either. You can find more in the sidebar. Big Grin

I like the music, but some of the "lyrics" are beautiful as well. Inspired a new signature. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2010, 11:20 AM
RE: Symphony of Science
(11-11-2010 09:57 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  (and Bill Nye, who is still cool, but I don't know if I'd throw him in that high Tongue)

You see the expression in my avatar? That's what you just made me do.

Bill Nye is God.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2010, 02:17 PM
If autotune can be cool, that's the coolest ever. But perhaps the autotune is there partly to cover the voice 'cracking' that happens when one speeds or slows down ones voice speed?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
11-11-2010, 02:48 PM
(11-11-2010 11:20 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(11-11-2010 09:57 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  (and Bill Nye, who is still cool, but I don't know if I'd throw him in that high Tongue)

You see the expression in my avatar? That's what you just made me do.

Bill Nye is God.

LOL
Sorry, I guess as an atheist I don't really have the function that makes me hesitant to blaspheme. xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
11-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Most awesome.
22-11-2010, 05:20 PM

New Video perfect for here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PT90dAA49Q&feature=sub
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 08:28 PM
All the songs make me cry.

Beautiful.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
29-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Interesting that I worked near him. He is from Bellingham, Washington. One day I want to meet that man and personally donate money to him. His work made my love of science better.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
30-11-2010, 10:20 PM

We were so impressed by this guys work we sent the donation and received a signed vinyl 45 record of the song. Still trying to pick out the frame for it.
Quote this message in a reply