Poll: Should the international community intervene directly in Syria?
Yes.
No.
Unsure/undecided.
[Show Results]

Syria-What should be done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Syria-What should be done?
(11-09-2013 11:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  Democracy now is a typical conservative liberal show, during the US overthrow of gaddafi and so far in Syria they have been cheerleaders for the west and the terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.

Where do you get your drugs? Not judging, I just wanna know.

Gnome Chomsky a "cheerleader for the West?" Bahaha, I'm about to piss myself over here!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post
11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
(11-09-2013 11:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  Democracy Now ... have been cheerleaders for the west and the terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.

Please post a link. Today's headline interview is with Noam Chomsky, author of "Hegemony or Survival", one of the most damning exposés of US policy I've ever read. Sure, they may interview both sides, but I haven't seen them be pro-West, nor have I seen them say they support the Syrian rebels. I'm curious to see the article(s) you're referring to.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
11-09-2013, 11:53 AM
(11-09-2013 11:48 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 11:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  Democracy now is a typical conservative liberal show, during the US overthrow of gaddafi and so far in Syria they have been cheerleaders for the west and the terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.

Where do you get your drugs? Not judging, I just wanna know.

Gnome Chomsky a "cheerleader for the West?" Bahaha, I'm about to piss myself over here!

Where did you learn to read? I was criticizing democracy now. Drinking Beverage
11-09-2013, 11:56 AM
(11-09-2013 11:52 AM)frankksj Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 11:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  Democracy Now ... have been cheerleaders for the west and the terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.

Please post a link. Today's headline interview is with Noam Chomsky, author of "Hegemony or Survival", one of the most damning exposés of US policy I've ever read. Sure, they may interview both sides, but I haven't seen them be pro-West, nor have I seen them say they support the Syrian rebels. I'm curious to see the article(s) you're referring to.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/democracy-n...-war/31874 The link website did not write the article.
11-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Why would "Pro-West Democracy by Force Now" bring on Gnome Chomsky as their only guest today and let him take a veritable piss all over Israeli/US policy for 15 minutes straight?

I thought it would be right up your ally I and I, a MIT professor emeritus with legitimate backing and evidence taking on US foreign policy...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Evidence Contradicts the Assertions of the Obama Administration & the entire US Intelligence Community
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/09/...ed-scenes/

Even if many of the observations and premises of the study are ignored, there are some observations that are irrefutable. The same corpses of children were found in different arrangements and in different places at different times in the footage used by the US Intelligence Community. This means that corpses were being staged in arrangements for propaganda purposes. The videos nominated by the US Intelligence Community need to be carefully looked at and meticulously studied using the ISTEAM observations that have been found as a basis and then expanded upon. The revelations implicate the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States and discredit it in the same tradition as the intelligence claims about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. There are serious flaws in the US Intelligence Community that equate to either a lack of professionalism or/and its outright subordination to Washington’s political agendas that involve false analyses. To think that such a large network with so many resources could overlook the same observations that laypeople have made is embarrassing to say the least. There is an important Latakia connection that has to be addressed about these videos. There was actually a massacre carried out by the US-supported anti-government forces in that region of Syria on August 4, 2013. It went largely unreported in countries like the US, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Qatar, and France. Reporting on the massacre of Syrian civilians in Latakia at the hands of the anti-government forces would have been too inconvenient for the US and its allies. What is also known is that a large amount of women and children were abducted by the anti-government forces, specifically by Jabhat Al-Nusra, as hostages to be used for negotiations and trade with the Syrian government for captured insurgents. About a hundred and fifty cases are known. ISTEAMS also mentions that that Syrians from Latakia have come forward claiming that their relatives were on display in the footage that the US Intelligence Community has showcased to justify bombing Syria. The Latakia connection would explain a lot of the questions that arise about the bodies of the unaccompanied children. It also pains a disturbing picture of the bodies of innocent Syrian children being prostituted to spark a foreign attack on Syria by the United States and its allies. Regardless of any political positions or stances on Syria, everyone who is advocating for war or peace on the basis of these videos has a responsibility to take the observations of the ISTEAMS report to task and verify for themselves the nature of its claims.

What can I say?
Firstly, it's nice from the U.S.-supported rebels that they killed only as much children and re-used their bodies to make the fake video evidence. If they were more thorough, they'd kill new children each time. Undecided

Secondly, your mad global dictator of a president still believes this or at least claims so. In his speech of the 11th September he speaks of "men, women and children", which is a 2/3 lie...
In that region they probably used to sacrifice children to Moloch to bring prosperity on themselves and destruction upon their enemies. Well, sacrificing children to Barrack proves to be much more productive - the region will soon be raining with missiles and dollars.
23-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Wink RE: Syria-What should be done?
(26-08-2013 05:54 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  We should definitely go in and start killing people.

I wouldn't accept any thing less than troops on the ground.

Hey bro,
It isn’t the way should I deal with this war. There may be an inner problem either politically or what ever the thing. Try to find out what is it. They, we can decide. Killing the Innocent people not the way.

Buy professional food storage catering containers in a range of shapes & sizes.