Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: Syria
(30-11-2012 11:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anyone who has watched an action flick knows you don't need training to use a shoulder fired missle. It's point and shoot.

Silly of me to overlook that some of the FSA is made up of desserted soldiers.

(30-11-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But since this information came from the Media, I advise you to reject it and come up with your own hare-brained scheme whilst talking out of your ass.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/midd...story.html

Well they did fail to mention the 1.5 million people in support of qaddafi in tripoli............

No I wont reject it.... everything is valid and im sure it holds truth in general.

Although I will come up with my own conclusions Erx.... which could of course just be as hare-brained as yours Cool (which by the way when did me asking some questions warrant such a reply??)
Oh, sorry, bud...it wasn't your questions I was responding too. Hug

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2012, 12:25 PM
(30-11-2012 12:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 11:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  Silly of me to overlook that some of the FSA is made up of desserted soldiers.

Well they did fail to mention the 1.5 million people in support of qaddafi in tripoli............

No I wont reject it.... everything is valid and im sure it holds truth in general.

Although I will come up with my own conclusions Erx.... which could of course just be as hare-brained as yours Cool (which by the way when did me asking some questions warrant such a reply??)
Oh, sorry, bud...it wasn't your questions I was responding too. Hug
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1EyW8XuVk0igrpUzX3Ig...IzZozhcm1g]

Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:Who trained them to use said weapons?

What? Like it's hard to use a stinger missile?

1) Wait till the enemy call in their attack helicopter
2) Press Y to switch to your stinger missile
3) Aim up at the helicopter and hold Left Trigger
4) Wait for it to beep
5) Press the Right Trigger
6) ???
7) Profit

Protip: don't stand inside a building and aim out of a window, the stinger will hit the roof and kill you instead. Though if you can do that and kill an enemy who's about to knife you, then you're a fucking legend.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
01-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Alqaeda (NATO foot soldiers) in Syria is doing more freedom fighting, lately they executed unarmed civilians then posted the video.

I am glad the west cares for Syria....otherwise people in Syria might be in danger of being killed by that baddie Assad...the west supports goodies...

Drinking Beverage
01-12-2012, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 12:25 PM by Erxomai.)
Syria
(01-12-2012 09:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  Alqaeda (NATO foot soldiers) in Syria is doing more freedom fighting, lately they executed unarmed civilians then posted the video.

I am glad the west cares for Syria....otherwise people in Syria might be in danger of being killed by that baddie Assad...the west supports goodies...

Drinking Beverage

I love a good Al Qaeda beheading. Where'd you find the video?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Can't say that I encourage anyone to kill Assad. I'd prefer locking him up for the rest of his life, if possible.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
01-12-2012, 08:58 PM
(01-12-2012 12:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Can't say that I encourage anyone to kill Assad. I'd prefer locking him up for the rest of his life, if possible.
Why?
01-12-2012, 09:41 PM
(01-12-2012 08:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 12:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Can't say that I encourage anyone to kill Assad. I'd prefer locking him up for the rest of his life, if possible.
Why?
Because I think that murder should be a last resort.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
02-12-2012, 03:23 AM
I can't say I particularly support the rebels, as I suspect their victory will only result in another theocracy. Drinking Beverage It is, of course, cyclical. Is it not?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
02-12-2012, 03:25 AM
(30-11-2012 07:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  "gotten a hold of" some anti-aircraft weapons. You mean the west is stepping up it's support for alquaeda rebels?
K-k-k-k-keemstar!!!!!!

No, bitch.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab