Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Syria
The Syrian rebels have gotten hold of some anti-aircraft capability and have shot down a Mig and a helicopter today.
The tide turns.

They are going to hang Assad by his heels and stone him to death. And he will have deserved it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Syria
Another helicopter or the same one the shot down the other day?

And yip, they certainly are and he certainly does.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Bruce gives this the Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-11-2012, 07:47 AM
"gotten a hold of" some anti-aircraft weapons. You mean the west is stepping up it's support for alquaeda rebels?

Everyone one knows the rebel group is totally funded and supported by the west as a proxy army to overthrow Assad.

And why exactly does Assad deserve to hang? (I love asking questions like these because it shows the total sheep like behavior of most people that watch main stream news) go ahead tell us why Assad should hang. Enter: America Cares For Humanity bit, this is an oldie but goodie.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
30-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Chas,
There is a little man in a green visor, sitting in the basement of the Pentagon.
He is planning and funding everything.
Have you learned nothing from I and I's astute ranting observations, and clear evidence ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-11-2012, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 10:20 AM by bemore.)
Where did they get the weapons from?
Who trained them to use said weapons?
Who are the people in charge of the rebels, what are their "interests"?
Where are the rebels from? Are they all Syrian or are they from other countries?
Are they just one group of rebels... or is it a group of rebels united?
Will they stay united once they "Win".... will these people then rule the country even though they have not been elected?

Are a few of many questions that I can be bothered to type........before being accused of being a conspiracy theorist lol.

EDIT: and where are you going to find all of this information????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-11-2012, 11:26 AM
The News Agencies which we all know are under the direct control of the Money Elitists, reported that the weapons came when the Syrian People took over a military base and an airforce base. Anyone who has watched an action flick knows you don't need training to use a shoulder fired missle. It's point and shoot.
But since this information came from the Media, I advise you to reject it and come up with your own hare-brained scheme whilst talking out of your ass.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/midd...story.html

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-11-2012, 11:28 AM
(30-11-2012 09:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Chas,
There is a little man in a green visor, sitting in the basement of the Pentagon.
Have you learned nothing from I and I's astute ranting observations, and clear evidence ?

He doesn't seem all that scary to me.
[Image: today-cpa-accountant.jpg]

30-11-2012, 11:47 AM
(30-11-2012 11:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 09:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Chas,

He doesn't seem all that scary to me.
[Image: today-cpa-accountant.jpg]
There he is. And as you see he sold his desk, to pay for the armaments. They all had to sell their desks. It causes squiggly writing, so when the congress investigates, the squiggly writing will not be readable. You see it's all planned.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-11-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 12:08 PM by bemore.)
(30-11-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anyone who has watched an action flick knows you don't need training to use a shoulder fired missle. It's point and shoot.

Silly of me to overlook that some of the FSA is made up of desserted soldiers.

(30-11-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But since this information came from the Media, I advise you to reject it and come up with your own hare-brained scheme whilst talking out of your ass.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/midd...story.html

Well they did fail to mention the 1.5 million people in support of qaddafi in tripoli............

No I wont reject it.... everything is valid and im sure it holds truth in general.

Although I will come up with my own conclusions Erx.... which could of course just be as hare-brained as yours Cool (which by the way when did me asking some questions warrant such a reply??)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.