Syrian opposition ( u.s. backed alCIAda) is using WMD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Syrian opposition ( u.s. backed alCIAda) is using WMD
Those good ole make your cock hard for for freedom fighters not only have been attacking schools and civilian infrastructure, they are now using poisonous gas in their rocket attacks.

Don't you worry dumb as a door knob sheeple of the forum, the u.s. loves the Syrian people and needs to support terrorists in Syria to achieve freedom.

You can now go back to your Big Mac and reality shows.

http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=294369
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
19-03-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Syrian opposition ( u.s. backed alCIAda) is using WMD
Don't worry? DONT WORRY?!.... Reality TV shows suck, and reflect poorly on society... I'm very worried about that.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
20-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah, and I don't like Big Macs either....if I have to eat at Mickey D's I go for a double quarter with cheese.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-03-2013, 09:30 PM
I am not sure of the point I and I. To my mind this is currently an unproven allegation. Frankly it may be Syria trying to find a justification for the use of chemical weapons itself.

If you want something to worry about, check out Ghassan Hitto. He was appointed interim Prime Minister by the Syrian opposition. This done at the suggestion of and with the agreement of the US.

Makes it obvious that our beef with Syrian was more about kneeling to US wishes than any civil rights accusations.
23-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Wait so when western media reports something its propaganda and lies? But when syrian state run media reports something its fact and not propaganda? Way to be consistant there iandi.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
23-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Oh FFS.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-03-2013, 12:17 AM
(23-03-2013 09:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Wait so when western media reports something its propaganda and lies? But when syrian state run media reports something its fact and not propaganda? Way to be consistant there iandi.
Actually, such has been an implicit component of every single one of his arguments, and it's also why people think he's a deluded, intellectually dishonest fuckwad (although quite frankly at this point, I think the troll flags have been raised too many times to ignore).

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-03-2013, 12:45 AM
(19-03-2013 06:06 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Don't worry? DONT WORRY?!.... Reality TV shows suck, and reflect poorly on society... I'm very worried about that.

Jersey Shore is actually a good depiction of the society in my area. Shopping malls, and bars fill the landscapes.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-03-2013, 05:02 AM
(24-03-2013 12:45 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 06:06 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Don't worry? DONT WORRY?!.... Reality TV shows suck, and reflect poorly on society... I'm very worried about that.

Jersey Shore is actually a good depiction of the society in my area. Shopping malls, and bars fill the landscapes.

Are these bars filled with people that make a little gene pool chlorination look viable?

cause if so, that's spooky.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-03-2013, 10:34 PM
(19-03-2013 05:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  Don't you worry dumb as a door knob sheeple of the forum, the u.s. loves the Syrian people and needs to support terrorists in Syria to achieve freedom.

You can now go back to your Big Mac and reality shows.
I and I....you are a BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Boy!
[Image: sheep-with-american-flag-garry-gay.jpg]