Syrian refugee machete attack - Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Syrian refugee machete attack - Germany
A Syrian refugee in Germany attacked multiple people with a machete, one dead. I've seen some reports it was a pregnant woman that was killed.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/wor...ttack.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Syrian refugee machete attack - Germany
Well, according to local news sources the guy worked with the woman in a small restaurant, they got in a fight, he grabbed a large kitchen knife (not a machete) and stabbed her and went bonkers and stabbed whoever got in his way as he ran off.

The woman was Polish and he was in love with her. It was either a lover's quarrel or unrequited love gone bad.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-07-2016, 02:19 PM
(24-07-2016 02:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, according to local news sources the guy worked with the woman in a small restaurant, they got in a fight, he grabbed a large kitchen knife (not a machete) and stabbed her and went bonkers and stabbed whoever got in his way as he ran off.

The woman was Polish and he was in love with her. It was either a lover's quarrel or unrequited love gone bad.

Anything about her being pregnant? Was the baby his?

Still fucked up.

24-07-2016, 02:25 PM
(24-07-2016 02:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, according to local news sources the guy worked with the woman in a small restaurant, they got in a fight, he grabbed a large kitchen knife (not a machete) and stabbed her and went bonkers and stabbed whoever got in his way as he ran off.

Anything about her being pregnant? Was the baby his?

Still fucked up.

I poked around some more and only some newspapers report that she was pregnant, and there is no further info given.

It will probably take a few more days before complete info is available.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Co-worker Mohammad Alhelo told German newspaper, Stuttgarter-Zeitung, that the man had run into the restaurant swinging the machete around his head.

He said: "He ran with the machete through the restaurant and swung it over their heads".

The 20-year-old, who worked at the fast food restaurant with the attacker and his victim, said he was refilling the drinks machine when the attack started and ran away in a panic.

Mr Alhelo said the attacker was arguing with the woman before he killed her on the street—he said he had fallen in love with the woman when he started working there.

The unnamed victim is believed to be a Polish woman who worked at the restaurant and may have been pregnant...

UK Independent 0530 AEST

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-07-2016, 08:12 PM
(24-07-2016 05:52 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Co-worker Mohammad Alhelo told German newspaper, Stuttgarter-Zeitung, that the man had run into the restaurant swinging the machete around his head.

He said: "He ran with the machete through the restaurant and swung it over their heads".

The 20-year-old, who worked at the fast food restaurant with the attacker and his victim, said he was refilling the drinks machine when the attack started and ran away in a panic.

Mr Alhelo said the attacker was arguing with the woman before he killed her on the street—he said he had fallen in love with the woman when he started working there.

The unnamed victim is believed to be a Polish woman who worked at the restaurant and may have been pregnant...

UK Independent 0530 AEST

Everyone still says machete - that would involve premeditation, he didn't find a machete in the kitchen. I saw a pic of it and it was a machete-like huge kitchen knife. It's kind of a crucial thing - whether it was a machete he brought to the job or a big knife he grabbed. From the german articles in the local papers, it was a knife.

24-07-2016, 08:27 PM
(24-07-2016 01:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  A Syrian refugee in Germany attacked multiple people with a machete

OMG! Trump was right!

Thanks to Obama the world is going to hell and there is only one man who can save us!

Sadcryface

Sadcryface2

Hobo

Weeping

Drinking Beverage

I guess we will have to put up with a little sensationalism for a while

... at least until November.

Rolleyes

24-07-2016, 08:36 PM
(24-07-2016 08:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 01:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  A Syrian refugee in Germany attacked multiple people with a machete

OMG! Trump was right!

Thanks to Obama the world is going to hell and there is only one man who can save us!

Sadcryface

Sadcryface2

Hobo

Weeping

Drinking Beverage

I guess we will have to put up with a little sensationalism for a while

... at least until November.

Rolleyes

And here's another one.

Syrian migrant that was denied asylum attempted to enter a festival but was denied entry. So he blew himself up outside the venue, injuring 10 people.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

Germany is having a rough month.

24-07-2016, 08:46 PM
(24-07-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And here's another one.

Syrian migrant that was denied asylum attempted to enter a festival but was denied entry. So he blew himself up outside the venue, injuring 10 people.

You are the polar opposite of this man. He was not a coward.

[Image: img.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-07-2016, 08:48 PM
(24-07-2016 08:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And here's another one.

You are the polar opposite of this man. He was not a coward.

[Image: img.jpg]

Ok kid. 3 deployments to the Middle East. 10 years law enforcement.

I fear for my family, my children especially, not myself.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post