Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.
(20-09-2015 05:42 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  *yawn*

You bore me, Slow.

Apt username, apparently.

It's good that I bore you, one more reason for you to fuck off.

*yawn*

That the best you got, kid?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Actually Slow, are you defending those actions?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 06:23 PM
(20-09-2015 06:16 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Racist rapes: Finally the truth comes out

The journalists, academics, legal brains and politicians who tried to claim last August that the gang rapes of south-western Sydney were just a run-of-the-mill police blotter story being beaten up by racists, scaremongers and political opportunists don't ever want to acknowledge the truth about that ugly episode in Australian history.

Thumpalumpacus , do you recognize yourself , asshole?

No, because as you'd know had you read my posts, I've already denounced rapes like this.

See what your blinders filter out? You cannot even understand what you're reading properly, so intent are you on seeing only what you wish.

You're making my point for me, and you don't even realize it.
20-09-2015, 06:25 PM
(20-09-2015 06:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually Slow, are you defending those actions?

No, he's trying to insinuate that I am, when I have clearly denounced them in this very thread.
20-09-2015, 06:28 PM
(20-09-2015 06:25 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 06:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually Slow, are you defending those actions?

No, he's trying to insinuate that I am, when I have clearly denounced them in this very thread.

Ah I see. It is early for me. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 06:32 PM
It's cool.
21-09-2015, 12:28 AM
(20-09-2015 06:25 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  No, he's trying to insinuate that I am, when I have clearly denounced them in this very thread.

You denounce it pro forma and in general but from your very post in this thread you are trying to excuse and downplay violent behavior of Muslims.

Remember? When GaC cited there was 20 attacks on gays, this is what you said:

Quote:How many anti-gay incidents happened before the influx? And have you posted about those?

Let me answer that. 20 less, that's how many , motherfucker.

Like any new crime is excused because similar crimes happened before? Should we turn the blind eye on this because there were attacks on gays before?

Is it safe to assume that majority of the attacks on gays is religion motivated? And from there you can take a wild guess on which religion members are the most likely to carry out the attacks on gays.
And , no bitch, I don't have any data on it, I am just asserting that.

How many less victims would there be if stupid cunts like you didn't manage to shame people and whole societies into inaction?

You are almost as guilty as the perpetrators of those crimes themselves. In some ways you are more guilty then any individual terrorist or rapist.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
21-09-2015, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 12:54 AM by Banjo.)
(21-09-2015 12:28 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  And , no bitch, I don't have any data on it, I am just asserting that.

Okaaayyy, no data but attacks people who provide documented evidence, such as I did about the religion based gang rapes that took place in Sydney Australia.

All credibility lost.

Well done mate!

EDIT: I may have been mistaken with the above.

Banjo.
21-09-2015, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 12:50 AM by Slowminded.)
(21-09-2015 12:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:28 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  And , no bitch, I don't have any data on it, I am just asserting that.

Okaaayyy, no data but attacks people who provide documented evidence, such as I did about the religion based gang rapes that took place in Sydney Australia.

All credibility lost.

Well done mate!

Again, you are not understanding what I wrote. LOOK> I was quoting Thumpafuckers post .

I completely agree with the data you provided.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
21-09-2015, 12:52 AM
(21-09-2015 12:46 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Okaaayyy, no data but attacks people who provide documented evidence, such as I did about the religion based gang rapes that took place in Sydney Australia.

All credibility lost.

Well done mate!

Again, you are not understanding what I wrote. LOOK> I was quoting Thumpafuckers post .

I completely agree with the data you provided.

I received the PM and responded. Thanks.

Banjo.