Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.
(21-09-2015 10:52 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

(21-09-2015 10:54 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, "Thumpafucker". I didn't realize I was having a discussion with an eleven-year-old. No wonder you're so irrational ... you've yet to finish grade-school.

C'mon , you promised me ugly, this is just funny.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 11:52 AM
*yawn*

Once I realized you were either young or addle-brained, I figured beating up on you was bullying, and I won't do that.

Glad you're finally getting a laugh, though -- lord knows you need to lighten up.
21-09-2015, 12:08 PM
@slowminded

I really appreciate that we managed to have a conversation about Islam, Muslims and the integration of immigrants in society. It took some nerves to carry it through like you did. If you want an exemple of shouting match that leads nowehere, both Thumpalumpacus and cjlr agree with me on the subject. We basically share the same opinion. You and I had a concersation, shared ideas and concerns. We have at least gained some common ground and respect for each other. With the two others, I think you are about to start a «your mama...» joke/insult contest.

PS: my favorite yo mama joke: «Your mama is so fat that when she falls of her bed she falls on both sides.»
21-09-2015, 12:12 PM
(21-09-2015 12:08 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @slowminded

I really appreciate that we managed to have a conversation about Islam, Muslims and the integration of immigrants in society. It took some nerves to carry it through like you did. If you want an exemple of shouting match that leads nowehere, both Thumpalumpacus and cjlr agree with me on the subject. We basically share the same opinion. You and I had a concersation, shared ideas and concerns. We have at least gained some common ground and respect for each other. With the two others, I think you are about to start a «your mama...» joke/insult contest.

PS: my favorite yo mama joke: «Your mama is so fat that when she falls of her bed she falls on both sides.»

I tend towards sarcasm when people insult me. It's a weakness of mine.

I appreciate his willingness to respond to your points.

... this is my signature!
21-09-2015, 12:27 PM
(21-09-2015 11:52 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  *yawn*

Once I realized you were either young or addle-brained, I figured beating up on you was bullying, and I won't do that.

Glad you're finally getting a laugh, though -- lord knows you need to lighten up.

You yawn a lot, I can certainly see that your brain needs more oxygen.

Now you bore me , so fast to make threats but fail to deliver when called up on them , just like the gutless little bitches always do.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
21-09-2015, 12:39 PM
(18-09-2015 04:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Oh, ffs....

Here is the report, it is in Norwegian as you would expect.

Thank you. Why didn't you start with this sort of thing, instead of nonsense blog posts?

(18-09-2015 04:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  And here is the significant data from from the report , along with the link to the site where I found the translation
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.rs/2012/05...stics.html

So? Is that the Data you are asking for?

Yes. It's much better.

Do note that your original claim - or the one put forward by the source you linked - was for all. Now you've dug out the actual data and it only says overrepresented. Did you, or did you not, agree with the claim as stated in the video you originally linked to? Because now that the data comes out we see that it is false. Nonetheless, what conclusions do you draw from it?

The crime rates among blacks in America and natives here in Canada is significantly higher than for the population at large. Does this illustrate anything inherent about either population? Why, or why not?

(18-09-2015 04:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  My secondary claim was that we will also see a rise in rapes. I backed my claim up with the United Nations chart and data about the increase in violent crimes and rape.

And I am still standing behind those claims. Both of them.

You posted a graph wherein official statistics from several countries are quoted and directly contrasted. Those statistics exhibit tremendous variation in methodology and accuracy. This was abundantly pointed out to you. I honestly don't see how you can "stand by" that claim without wholly denying the context of the data.

(18-09-2015 04:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You have problems with my evidence, but you yourself didn't present any.

Oh, yes you did, or maybe it was somebody else
"They count it differently now and that's why they have 1500% increase in rape " or maybe Swedes decided to go all rapy all of a sudden.

I wonder if they count every punch as a separate assault and that accounts for 300% increase in violent crimes?

See, I get that you're trying to mock, but the thing is, that's actually true. That is how the Swedish criminal system treats rape cases. Period. You don't get to deny that. They have actual rules and methods for treating their data, as do all other countries, and the datasets are therefore not directly comparable without that additional context behind all of them.

... this is my signature!
21-09-2015, 02:02 PM
(21-09-2015 12:08 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @slowminded

I really appreciate a civil conversation, and I don't mind having myself proven wrong, but I don't appreciate the patronizing tone and even less so threats of any kind made towards me.
You can even tell me "Slow, you are full of shit and you are wrong and here is why" but not from your high horse. Get off it if you expect a civil response from me. (I don't mean you, just a figure of speech obviously )

Not going to start an insult contest, at least I will take no further part in it. If Thump want's to do so, he can knock him self out, it doesn't bother me at all.

Quote:PS: my favorite yo mama joke: «Your mama is so fat that when she falls of her bed she falls on both sides.»

That's a good one, I have a original one: "Yo mama is so fat I had to use a landscape mode to take a picture of her"

21-09-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 03:27 AM by Hypatia.)
(18-09-2015 01:42 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 01:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, there you go, folks. The Boston marathon bombings prove that all rape in Sweden is done by Muslims.

I don't think anyone can argue with that.
Again, you are quite good at taking things out of context.

It goes to prove that Islam is an extremely violent religion, other stuff that I posted goes to prove that Islam is extremely oppressive and disrespectful of womens rights.
Together they show that rape is right up Islam's ally.

United nations report, muslims convicted, abundance of victims, police reports...that's all lies and shit....ok, just makes me wonder what would you consider as evidence ?

Seriously, if you consider an official Norwegian police report or conviction of muslims for gang rape as nonevidence ,I got nothing better to offer.

You win.

(Relax, he clearly failed LOGIC 101--makes you wonder how such chinless water carriers end up in this forum.)

Other than some REAL, up close, watch-your-own-minor-son-get-pounded-in-the-a$$ action, which I will GLADLY to arrange for him with the local, **quality** Syrians being $foisted$ upon MY local economy, perhaps the link below will suffice for that thick headed, Islamophilic ball swab.

You tried, slowminded---take a break and let butt burp up there shit his antagonistic PC steamers on someone else.

But first, I would ask that cjlr answer the link below, with regard to cultural stereotypes--recalling that religion is a subset of culture--and regardless of SECT, they are ALL READING THE SAME GODDAMNED, BARBARIC BOOK.

http://nyti.ms/1V3hPb4