Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 07:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Then I don't mind to explain it to you. So, sometimes God gives a special calling to some men from the house of Israel. This is when God wants to raise a nation from one seed. When there is one husband his seed can spread much faster when he has more than one wife. And when his sons have more than one wife they still have the same seed to continue. ... This is how it works here on Earth this is how it works among Gods. Gods have their families with the same seed.

but but but ... I am God. My own personal Lord and Savior. Accept my seed bitches! So saith The Word.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 07:49 PM
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No fucking clue. In a matriarchal society it would be just the opposite.

Then I don't mind to explain it to you. So, sometimes God gives a special calling to some men from the house of Israel. This is when God wants to raise a nation from one seed. When there is one husband his seed can spread much faster when he has more than one wife. And when his sons have more than one wife they still have the same seed to continue.
But when there is one wife and more than one husband it can not be one nation with the same seed.
This is how it works here on Earth this is how it works among Gods. Gods have their families with the same seed.
So, it is not for the purpose of abusing or to oppressing women. It is for PRESERVING the seed and to raise the nation to God faster.
If you have more questions I will be more than happy to answer them. Smile

Those who have more than one wife when God does not authorize it than they do it against God's will, than they do evil.
Those FLDS break God's law. Today God doesn't allow to PRACTICE plural marriage.
One Adam and one Eve - this is His law now.

Israel is a house? I thought it was a country with ever expanding borders!

This means all the news I read is a lie!!??

And it took Vespasian and his sons years to lay siege to a house????

I always thought the Romans were better at warfare than that???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-09-2015, 07:56 PM
(19-09-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Israel is a house? I thought it was a country with ever expanding borders!

Israel is the name that God gave to Jacob. "House of Israel" means "family of Israel(Jacob)

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-09-2015, 07:57 PM
(19-09-2015 07:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Then I don't mind to explain it to you. So, sometimes God gives a special calling to some men from the house of Israel. This is when God wants to raise a nation from one seed. When there is one husband his seed can spread much faster when he has more than one wife. And when his sons have more than one wife they still have the same seed to continue. ... This is how it works here on Earth this is how it works among Gods. Gods have their families with the same seed.

but but but ... I am God. My own personal Lord and Savior. Accept my seed bitches! So saith The Word.
Bowing Smile

19-09-2015, 07:59 PM
(19-09-2015 07:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Israel is a house? I thought it was a country with ever expanding borders!

Israel is the name that God gave to Jacob. "House of Israel" means "family of Israel(Jacob)

I read the bible. You lied that you did. Remember?

I am making a joke above.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
19-09-2015, 08:01 PM
ahhhh It always amuses me when people purport to know the inner workings of some deity or other's thoughts, desires, and purpose. Rolleyes

Now lets examine the TRUE religion:

Norgg, the great and powerful purple unicorn, creator of EVERYTHING, has stated that unicorn farts are magical, and should be enjoyed by the faithful as they are the essence of Norgg's power. Norgg hid his presence from man, and lives with bigfoot, fairies and dragons in neverneverland. Norgg gave up his beloved two headed goat for the humans to sacrifice, which cleansed them of all sin....one has only to believe and eat a lamb chop on midnight of the 3rd day, of the 3rd month every 3 years of the the anniversary of this sacrifice, 1 BNE (Before Norgg era) to appease Norgg.

[Image: 2aki5h1.jpg]

Kneel bitches! Bowing

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-09-2015, 08:06 PM
BowingBowingBowing

Banjo.
19-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Laugh out load
Bowing Bowing Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
20-09-2015, 03:49 AM
this disapoints me a little. you would think that foreigners in another country that was misplaced by war and destruction would not do shit like that! wtf? i mean.....really! this message was brought to you by my intendo wii u!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
20-09-2015, 05:16 AM
(19-09-2015 06:39 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @slowminded

Muslims immigrants are far from being powerful and numerous enough to do any serious damage to their host community even if their leaders actively wanted to.
Sure?

Olivier Servaix, sociologist at Université catholique de Louvain, said in an interview to La Libre Belgique last week that Brussels, would have a Muslim majority in 15-20 years, due to the community's high birth-rate. According to Servaix, a third of the population of Brussels is Muslim. Since 2001, Mohammed is the most popular name for new-born boys.

Original article in French from Le Figaro
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/200...gt-ans.php

In English
http://islamineurope.blogspot.rs/2008/03...in-15.html

Mohamed was the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels in 2007, the Belgian statistics office announced.
The boys' names Amin (sixth most popular), Ayub and Mehdi (joint seventh), and the girls' names Aya (third), Yasmine (fourth) and Salma (seventh) also made the top ten in a further confirmation of the European Union capital's multi-culturalism.
Mohamed was also the seventh most popular name nationwide, beating traditional Belgian names such as Mathis (ninth) and Hugo (tenth) - although it lagged well behind the most popular names: Nathan, Lucas and Noah
http://www.smh.com.au/world/mohamed-tops...-4ikl.html

In Molenbeek, where an estimated 25% of the population is Muslim, the growing insecurity has forced multinational companies to leave the municipality. In June 2011, for example, the American advertising agency BBDO abandoned Molenbeek after citing over 150 assaults on its staff by local youth.

The growth of the Muslim population has been accompanied by an increase in violent crime, which has made Brussels one of the most dangerous cities in Europe, according to an exposé produced by the ZDF German television in April 2012.

They are keeping violence inside their community?

In Belgium they have two elected officials Lhoucine Aït Jeddig and Redouane Ahrouch, and they are pushing for the implementation of Sharia law.

Ahrouch previously founded a political party called “Noor: Le Parti Islamique,” which promotes a 40-point program based on Sharia law. These points include, among other items: 7) abolishing interest payments [riba] in the Belgian banking sector; 10) redesigning the Belgian judiciary to comply with Islamic law; 11) restoring capital punishment; 12) prohibiting alcohol and cigarettes; 15) promoting teenage marriage; 16) segregating males and females in public spaces; 20) outlaw gambling and the lottery; and 39) creating an official Islamic alms fund [Zakat].

Ahrouch says that his ultimate goal — creating an Islamic state in Belgium based on Islamic Sharia law — has not changed.

"We are elected Islamists but above all we are Muslims," Ahrouch said. "Islam is compatible with the laws of the Belgian people. As elected Muslims, we embrace the Koran and the tradition of the Prophet Mohammed. We believe Islam is a universal religion. Our presence on the town council will give us the opportunity to express ourselves," said Ahrouch, who refuses to shake hands or make eye contact with females in public.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2013/03/con...n-belgium/

I guess one can say that it's all right wing propaganda and fear mongering. I'm saying that even if 10% of it is the truth it's faking alarming.

Quote:Proportionally speaking, they are less numerous than both the Irish and the Chinese of past decades.

This is exactly my point. You said yourself that Irish and Polish and Chinese immigrants went trough the same isolation and marginalization as the Muslims.
But did the Irish riot in the cities?
How many journalist did Chinese immigrants kill?

You try to rationalize and excuse Muslim riots in Paris, but you forget that there is a large community of Chinese immigrants in Paris too, and they suffer from the same problems Muslim immigrants do. Yet Chinese didn't try to burn the city down nor they are killing journalists.

Because isolation and marginalization does not equal violence unless violence is an intrinsic characteristic of the immigrant population in question.

Quote:As a Serbian, it must be scarier than a North American to live in the center of a mass exodus of people fleeing Syria right now. Considering the ethno-religious war in your own national history between Muslim and Christians, could that baggage be the core reason of your concern over the massive immigration of Muslim refugees more than concern toward higher criminality which isn't really warranted?

Maybe, but maybe that is just makes me more aware of what's going on.
From my perspective that is just like asking a Jew if his concerns over a rise of nationalism and antisemitism is because of baggage of Holocaust.

What I wonder is, how many more terrorist attacks, beheadings , journalist killed, cities burned down will take for you to understand what you are dealing with.
Quote: I might be judging this situation form a too comfortable position in Canada.
You are.

Quote:About the Serbian minority in North America, it mostly pre-date the Kosovo war and can be traced back to the start of WWI. There were a second wave in the early 90's too thought, the older first wave helped greatly their integration. Serbians being more educated and richer comparatively speaking than Algerians or Syrians had more tools for a smoother integration. Furthermore, Serbians are white. They are very hard to racialized and a culturally closer to western country. Thus, even if they were indeed demonized and bombed by NATO, the migratory experience Serbians tend to be much easier than for those who are easily racialized like Algerians for example. Serbia was also never colonised by foreign power and in fact has a good record when it comes to resist complete annexation by the Austro-Hungarian, Ottoman or Russian Empire. A Serbian in Canada is just like everybody else, unlike a Chinese, an Irish or a Muslim right now.
Lol, bro. No. Serbia was occupied by Ottoman empire for 450 years. Read it again...450 years. That's some baggage.
And Irish are also white and they speak English, how can you say that it is harder for them to integrate then it is for Serbs?

Quote:So to answer your question, if an angry mob living in ghetto burst out and burned my house, would I be angry? Fuck yes I would! I would be angry at the fucking situation not at the mob.
I hope you are honest about this , not to me, to yourself.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's