Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Syrian refugees attack gay people in Germany.
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No fucking clue. In a matriarchal society it would be just the opposite.

Then I don't mind to explain it to you. So, sometimes God gives a special calling to some men from the house of Israel. This is when God wants to raise a nation from one seed. When there is one husband his seed can spread much faster when he has more than one wife. And when his sons have more than one wife they still have the same seed to continue.
But when there is one wife and more than one husband it can not be one nation with the same seed.
This is how it works here on Earth this is how it works among Gods. Gods have their families with the same seed.
So, it is not for the purpose of abusing or to oppressing women. It is for PRESERVING the seed and to raise the nation to God faster.
If you have more questions I will be more than happy to answer them. Smile

Those who have more than one wife when God does not authorize it than they do it against God's will, than they do evil.
Those FLDS break God's law. Today God doesn't allow to PRACTICE plural marriage.
One Adam and one Eve - this is His law now.

Ugh ugh ugh. The man's seed is important to your god and the woman is solely a container for such and an incubator to make more; her genetics are treated as of no value whatsoever. Yes, this is oppressive to women and devalues them. This is why Israelites in the Old Testament get to kill men, wives, and male children of other tribes but are encouraged to reproduce with the virgins of a different tribe.

Your made-up God falls so much in love with one male's spermatozoa that he commands that male and his male descendants to break the laws that he sets up for the rest of mankind, in order to raise up a nation that will take resources from other humans this god has created: can't you see how fucking irrational that is? How sexist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 09:29 AM
@slowminded

Chinese and Irish were both extremely criminalised in North America. Did you ever wondered why there were walls surrounding Chinatowns? It's to protect those communities and shops for arsonists and gangsters. The famous riots and gang wars of New-York during the pre and post-civil war era were made by Irish and black fighting one another. Back in the days, racism was exacerbated to a point that it would be considered unacceptable and insane by modern standards. People were so racists they considered black people more like apes than human beings. That's why Irish were racialized and not Serbian. The former arrived almost a century earlier in a much more racist society where even a little difference in accent and religious confession was like being of a different race while Serbs arrived in a more inclusive society yet still incredibly racist by modern standard. Irish were also considered rebellious subject of the British Crown (AKA traitors) when they arrived in North America while Serbs were allies of the same crown against the Austro-Hungarian, German and Ottoman Empire. We didn't fear a mass exodus of Serbs and a deadly disease they carried with them. This is why Serbs got it easier than the Irish of the early 19th century or the Chinese of the early 20th.

The occupation of Serbia by the Ottoman was challenging and ultimately unsuccessful due to constant revolts, two of which resulted in new found autonomy that was short lived, and at least three invasions form the Austrian. All the while, Serbia managed to maintain a relative autonomy, a bit like Egypt or Syria, in the Ottoman Empire. That's less successful than the colonisation of North Africa by the French and a century separate the independence of Serbia compared to Algeria. That's five generations, which socially speaking is enough for a society to heal. The collapse of the Ottoman Empire shortly after WWI dramatically reduced the influence of the Turks in what would become Yugoslavia. Serbs won their gambit, they can now treat pretty much has equal on the geopolitical scale with their former conquerors (the Kosovo war has put a dent on Serbia's reputation though, but they seem to be making a nice recovery these days). Algerians can't afford that luxury yet. They are still economically very dependant of France and are far poorer than the Serbs were proportionally speaking compared to their former masters. All of this makes the Algerian colonisation both more vivid and harsher. Not enough water has passed under the bridge and their own country has yet to gain a higher status in the French collective imagination.

The increase of the Muslim population due to child birth in Western nation isn't threatening for the simple reason that for each generation that pass, the adaptation experience becomes easier. In my country, the third largest ethnic group are the Chinese at around 13%. At the beginning of the century they were feared and hated for they were stealing jobs, forming violent gangs in walled village inside our own town and were qualified has «nearly impossible to assimilate». When those Chinese arrived, their country was at war against itself and against foreign powers. It was the era of the Boxers Revolt, the National Civil war, the Warlord era, the second Opium War. These were people who grew up in violence and fear ruled by enemy nations or drug lords. Everybody was scared they would bring the poison of Opium, steal our jobs, replace democracy by a dictature inspired by Confucius writtings and export the violence of their country to ours. The first decade or two were very difficult. They indeed caused a lot of tension and fighting. The racism and fear they faced when they arrived on our shores certainly helped make the situation worst for everybody. Ultimately, they adapted proved our fears were exaggerated and only served to make the situation worst. In the 60's they were three times more numerous even in term of proportion and nobody feared them anymore. They were the dudes holding shop/restaurant at the street corner. We were scared of the Sikh from India who carried knifes all the time. The same will certainly happen to Muslim if we play our cards well. I do believe our most core beliefs of tolerance, gender equality, secular laws and people representative government can win any debate against misogyny, authoritarianism, racism and theocratic rule. It's rather easy to convince people of our core belief since they are rationally much better to build a successful peaceful society than the other one. The trick is to convince these people to have an honest debate on those subject. To use diplomatic skills to make them realise that what we want is what we all want: a brighter future for our children and ourselves. In the end, reason and logic always triumph because it produce better results than superstition. We simply need the correct footing to reach them and frankly considering them has a danger is not a good way to do so.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
20-09-2015, 09:40 AM
(20-09-2015 09:29 AM)epronovost Wrote:  @slowminded

Chinese and Irish were both extremely criminalised in North America. Did you ever wondered why there were walls surrounding Chinatowns? It's to protect those communities and shops for arsonists and gangsters. The famous riots and gang wars of New-York during the pre and post-civil war era were made by Irish and black fighting one another. Back in the days, racism was exacerbated to a point that it would be considered unacceptable and insane by modern standards. People were so racists they considered black people more like apes than human beings. That's why Irish were racialized and not Serbian. The former arrived almost a century earlier in a much more racist society where even a little difference in accent and religious confession was like being of a different race while Serbs arrived in a more inclusive society yet still incredibly racist by modern standard. Irish were also considered rebellious subject of the British Crown (AKA traitors) when they arrived in North America while Serbs were allies of the same crown against the Austro-Hungarian, German and Ottoman Empire. We didn't fear a mass exodus of Serbs and a deadly disease they carried with them. This is why Serbs got it easier than the Irish of the early 19th century or the Chinese of the early 20th.

The occupation of Serbia by the Ottoman was challenging and ultimately unsuccessful due to constant revolts, two of which resulted in new found autonomy that was short lived, and at least three invasions form the Austrian. All the while, Serbia managed to maintain a relative autonomy, a bit like Egypt or Syria, in the Ottoman Empire. That's less successful than the colonisation of North Africa by the French and a century separate the independence of Serbia compared to Algeria. That's five generations, which socially speaking is enough for a society to heal. The collapse of the Ottoman Empire shortly after WWI dramatically reduced the influence of the Turks in what would become Yugoslavia. Serbs won their gambit, they can now treat pretty much has equal on the geopolitical scale with their former conquerors (the Kosovo war has put a dent on Serbia's reputation though, but they seem to be making a nice recovery these days). Algerians can't afford that luxury yet. They are still economically very dependant of France and are far poorer than the Serbs were proportionally speaking compared to their former masters. All of this makes the Algerian colonisation both more vivid and harsher. Not enough water has passed under the bridge and their own country has yet to gain a higher status in the French collective imagination.

The increase of the Muslim population due to child birth in Western nation isn't threatening for the simple reason that for each generation that pass, the adaptation experience becomes easier. In my country, the third largest ethnic group are the Chinese at around 13%. At the beginning of the century they were feared and hated for they were stealing jobs, forming violent gangs in walled village inside our own town and were qualified has «nearly impossible to assimilate». When those Chinese arrived, their country was at war against itself and against foreign powers. It was the era of the Boxers Revolt, the National Civil war, the Warlord era, the second Opium War. These were people who grew up in violence and fear ruled by enemy nations or drug lords. Everybody was scared they would bring the poison of Opium, steal our jobs, replace democracy by a dictature inspired by Confucius writtings and export the violence of their country to ours. The first decade or two were very difficult. They indeed caused a lot of tension and fighting. The racism and fear they faced when they arrived on our shores certainly helped make the situation worst for everybody. Ultimately, they adapted proved our fears were exaggerated and only served to make the situation worst. In the 60's they were three times more numerous even in term of proportion and nobody feared them anymore. They were the dudes holding shop/restaurant at the street corner. We were scared of the Sikh from India who carried knifes all the time. The same will certainly happen to Muslim if we play our cards well. I do believe our most core beliefs of tolerance, gender equality, secular laws and people representative government can win any debate against misogyny, authoritarianism, racism and theocratic rule. It's rather easy to convince people of our core belief since they are rationally much better to build a successful peaceful society than the other one. The trick is to convince these people to have an honest debate on those subject. To use diplomatic skills to make them realise that what we want is what we all want: a brighter future for our children and ourselves. In the end, reason and logic always triumph because it produce better results than superstition. We simply need the correct footing to reach them and frankly considering them has a danger is not a good way to do so.

At this point I can't do more then hope that it will work out as you think it will.
I still think it won't, but we'll see.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
20-09-2015, 10:59 AM
@slowminded

Honestly, I hope too. I want to trust that it will go fine since history seems to be on our side, but we live in a world that can changes very rapidely. If we face a major economical crisis that would lead to the weakening of our nations, we could be serious trouble. Let's give us a real chance...
20-09-2015, 12:14 PM
(18-09-2015 12:48 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You have plenty of links above

But for your amusement, more "anecdotes"

Norway police report says that ALL rapes in the mentioned year were committed by immigrants.

https://youtu.be/SWWrpv-pbuc

That wasn't a police report, that was a news report. And at 0:59, your video states explicitly, "none of the perpetrators has yet been found" for the reported incident of four rapes in one night. And that TV report has been reported to have massaged the numbers:

Quote:Citizenship and national background – perpetrator *50
The majority of registered perpetrators in cases of reported rape in Oslo in 2010 have Norwegian citizenship, as has been the case in every previous rape study. In 2010 this went for 61.2% of the perpetrators, which is relatively stable compared to the material from 2007 (60.3%). A relatively high proportion, 12.5%, of the registered perpetrators are from other parts of Europe, and taken together almostthree quarters of the perpetrators in 2010 have European citizenship. For the rest, 10.5% are from Africa,9.2% from the Middle East, 4.6% from Asia and 2% from America. *51Even though a majority of the registered perpetrators have Norwegian citizenship, a high proportion of them are originally from other countries than Norway. In 2007 there was an unusually high proportion of perpetrators from the African continent, accounting for 30.5% of cases, so that the proportion with Norwegian backgrounds was unusually low (27.2%). This could be attributed to a reported group rape in which several persons of African background were involved. The picture in 2010 is more normalized, and in line with the trend from 2004. In 2010 the proportion of perpetrators with a Norwegian background is34.9% and the proportion originating from the European continent outside Norway is 13.8%. Together almost half (48.7%) of the perpetrators had a European ethnic background. The proportion of perpetratorswith a background in the continent of Africa had sunk to 19.7%, the Middle-East 15.1%, Asia 14.1%, and America 2%.

And later in the video, the men were described as having "non-Western appearance". How does that translate into Muslim?

How, exactly, do you know that the perpetrator(s) were Muslim? Are you psychic?

Or -- and this is just a theory -- are you perhaps projecting your biases onto unknowns?

Quote:HUNDREDS MORE MUSLIM RAPE GANG CASES DISCOVERED IN UK

The Muslim rape gang scandal in Britain just keeps getting worse. Last August, the BBC reported that “at least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found. Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated

Quote:Sydney gang rapes

Quote:In Stockholm, Sweden, as many as 20 Muslim men gang-raped an 11-year-old girl.

Apparently you've forgotten a bigger ring of rapists, Catholic priests, in your balancing. How many thousands have they raped? And where is your outrage? Rape, including organized rape, happens amongst all faiths and nationalities. It is all detestable.

Quote:[i]In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. And that’s the numbers only for Stockholm! Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls.

Source for those multiple claims?

Quote:https://youtu.be/VZmdhwd3axw

Wait, so now we're talking about sexual assaults in Egypt? How is this video pertinent to our discussion, given that it records events thousands of miles away?

Quote:Remember this case?

And so on, and so on....

Yes, we already know that Muslim countries are inherently misogynist. Nobody is arguing otherwise. But what this has to do with the refugee influx in Europe is zilch.

All of these are appeals to fear, the first one has been debunked, and the others reveal a peculiarly narrow focus on your part.

Quote:Not an expert, but like I said, I know probably hundreds of them, I slept in the same room with 5 of them in my platoon for one whole year, and there was about 10-15 more in my company.

I've lived in two Muslim nations for a total of five years. I'll take my personal experiences over yours.

Quote:And , you know, when in the army, subject of women comes up fairly often, so I know what they told me. And they told me it's quite normal to slap her few times to persuade her to have sex.
But, why take my word for it , they explain how you should treat a woman themselves quite well

And how does this demonstrate that "all of the rapes in Norway" were done by Muslims?

You're simply throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. No one is arguing that Islam is a good religion (as if there could be any such thing). No one is arguing that Islam is not deeply misogynistic.

What I'm arguing, which seems to be going right over your head, is that your own biases lead you to seek out biased reportage, which you then present in an unbalanced manner (you never mention how your sources have been disputed or debunked, which I've found to be the case at least twice). That tells me you aren't looking at the whole picture. Why is that the case?

Quote:Do you think I make this shit up? Do you think Madrid and London bombings are made up? Or London beheadings? Or 9/11? Boston marathon?
Is Al al qaeda , or ISIS or Hamas just a right wing propaganda?

This is simple strawmanning. If you're going to try stuffing words in my mouth, this discussion is going to get really ugly really fast, because dishonest people are a bugbear of mine. You stick to what I've said, and nothing more. I don't like being like the others in this thread using base insults as a substitute for discussion, but this sort of dishonesty will definitely kill any chance of civility.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(19-09-2015 02:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 08:16 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Never argued that Islam wasn't violent. Your screed is swatting at a straw man if that is its purpose. I'm on my phone at work right now, so I cannot vet your sources, and therefore cannot comment on them right now.

As for your alleged expertise, I'm unimpressed, having lived in both Iran and Saudi Arabia. The latter certainly seemed like a more violent society, the former not nearly so much.

First, I clearly stated that I am not an expert and that I am speaking from my experience. And if you have problems with conclusions from personal experience why are you offering yours?

To rebut yours, of course.

Quote:It`s good that we agree that Islam is violent.

Do we also agree that Islam is oppressive and abusive towards women?

For the sake of argument I will assume that we do agree on that too.

So you are saying that I am wrong to think that the influx of tens or hundreds of thousands of people practicing violent and towards women abusive religion leads to increase in violent crimes and rape?

Yes, because you are assuming that all of those people will practice their religion with the same amount of fervor.

Quote:And saying "not all of them are violent and rapist " doesn`t matter at all, I know it`s not all of them.

Except I didn't say that, now did I?

Quote:Would you agree to host a dinner for 10 guys knowing that some of them are violent rapists, not sure exactly which ones or exactly how many out of 10, but certainly not all of them are.
Would you let your daughter go on a camping trip with that group for the sake of being politically correct?

Appeals to fear, but to answer your question, if I had a policeman in either situation, I would. With these comparisons, you're ignoring the fact that while a dinner-party or camping trip do not come with security backed by the force of law, nation-states do have that in place.

Ergo, poor analogy.

Quote:Of course you wouldn`t.

Then, why should society act any differently?

See above. You're acting as if society is as defenseless as a young maiden on a camping trip.
20-09-2015, 12:45 PM
(20-09-2015 12:14 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 12:48 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You have plenty of links above

But for your amusement, more "anecdotes"

Norway police report says that ALL rapes in the mentioned year were committed by immigrants.

https://youtu.be/SWWrpv-pbuc

That wasn't a police report, that was a news report. And at 0:59, your video states explicitly, "none of the perpetrators has yet been found" for the reported incident of four rapes in one night. And that TV report has been reported to have massaged the numbers:

Quote:Citizenship and national background – perpetrator *50
The majority of registered perpetrators in cases of reported rape in Oslo in 2010 have Norwegian citizenship, as has been the case in every previous rape study. In 2010 this went for 61.2% of the perpetrators, which is relatively stable compared to the material from 2007 (60.3%). A relatively high proportion, 12.5%, of the registered perpetrators are from other parts of Europe, and taken together almostthree quarters of the perpetrators in 2010 have European citizenship. For the rest, 10.5% are from Africa,9.2% from the Middle East, 4.6% from Asia and 2% from America. *51Even though a majority of the registered perpetrators have Norwegian citizenship, a high proportion of them are originally from other countries than Norway. In 2007 there was an unusually high proportion of perpetrators from the African continent, accounting for 30.5% of cases, so that the proportion with Norwegian backgrounds was unusually low (27.2%). This could be attributed to a reported group rape in which several persons of African background were involved. The picture in 2010 is more normalized, and in line with the trend from 2004. In 2010 the proportion of perpetrators with a Norwegian background is34.9% and the proportion originating from the European continent outside Norway is 13.8%. Together almost half (48.7%) of the perpetrators had a European ethnic background. The proportion of perpetratorswith a background in the continent of Africa had sunk to 19.7%, the Middle-East 15.1%, Asia 14.1%, and America 2%.

And later in the video, the men were described as having "non-Western appearance". How does that translate into Muslim?

How, exactly, do you know that the perpetrator(s) were Muslim? Are you psychic?

Or -- and this is just a theory -- are you perhaps projecting your biases onto unknowns?

Quote:HUNDREDS MORE MUSLIM RAPE GANG CASES DISCOVERED IN UK

The Muslim rape gang scandal in Britain just keeps getting worse. Last August, the BBC reported that “at least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found. Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated

Quote:Sydney gang rapes

Quote:In Stockholm, Sweden, as many as 20 Muslim men gang-raped an 11-year-old girl.

Apparently you've forgotten a bigger ring of rapists, Catholic priests, in your balancing. How many thousands have they raped? And where is your outrage? Rape, including organized rape, happens amongst all faiths and nationalities. It is all detestable.

Quote:[i]In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. And that’s the numbers only for Stockholm! Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls.

Source for those multiple claims?

Quote:https://youtu.be/VZmdhwd3axw

Wait, so now we're talking about sexual assaults in Egypt? How is this video pertinent to our discussion, given that it records events thousands of miles away?

Quote:Remember this case?

And so on, and so on....

Yes, we already know that Muslim countries are inherently misogynist. Nobody is arguing otherwise. But what this has to do with the refugee influx in Europe is zilch.

All of these are appeals to fear, the first one has been debunked, and the others reveal a peculiarly narrow focus on your part.

Quote:Not an expert, but like I said, I know probably hundreds of them, I slept in the same room with 5 of them in my platoon for one whole year, and there was about 10-15 more in my company.

I've lived in two Muslim nations for a total of five years. I'll take my personal experiences over yours.

Quote:And , you know, when in the army, subject of women comes up fairly often, so I know what they told me. And they told me it's quite normal to slap her few times to persuade her to have sex.
But, why take my word for it , they explain how you should treat a woman themselves quite well

And how does this demonstrate that "all of the rapes in Norway" were done by Muslims?

You're simply throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. No one is arguing that Islam is a good religion (as if there could be any such thing). No one is arguing that Islam is not deeply misogynistic.

What I'm arguing, which seems to be going right over your head, is that your own biases lead you to seek out biased reportage, which you then present in an unbalanced manner (you never mention how your sources have been disputed or debunked, which I've found to be the case at least twice). That tells me you aren't looking at the whole picture. Why is that the case?

Quote:Do you think I make this shit up? Do you think Madrid and London bombings are made up? Or London beheadings? Or 9/11? Boston marathon?
Is Al al qaeda , or ISIS or Hamas just a right wing propaganda?

This is simple strawmanning. If you're going to try stuffing words in my mouth, this discussion is going to get really ugly really fast, because dishonest people are a bugbear of mine. You stick to what I've said, and nothing more. I don't like being like the others in this thread using base insults as a substitute for discussion, but this sort of dishonesty will definitely kill any chance of civility.

I might have gone about answering your post in a civil manner, but since you chose to make threats of conversation getting ugly fast...

Go fuck yourself.

Is that fast enough for you?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
20-09-2015, 01:37 PM
So yesterday a "refugee" was arrested in Germany after it was found out that he was in fact an ISIS terrorist.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
20-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Coming back to the muslim culture thing. I had a discussion with an Arab on another internet platform and a Australian turned up and posted this list:

Philipines April 23, 2000 – September 19, 2000 – 2000 Sipadan kidnappings by 6 Islamist militants. Several injured.
India December 22, 2000 – Attack on Red Fort in Delhi.
Indonesia December 24, 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings of churches in eight cities, 18 killed.
Philippines May 27, 2001 – The Dos Palmas kidnappings with more than 40 deaths and numerous injured.
United States September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda members: two planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, New York; one into the The Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia; and one into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. 2,977 victims killed.
India October 1, 2001 – Attack on the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly.
India December 13, 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba, aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
India January 22, 2002 – Attack on an American cultural centre in Kolkata.
Tunisia April 11, 2002 – Ghriba synagogue bombing A natural gas truck rigged with explosives detonated in front of the ancient El Ghriba synagogue on the Tunisian island of Djerba, killing 14 Germans, 3 Tunisians, and 2 French. More than 30 people were wounded.
India May 14, 2002 – three terrorists attacked a tourist bus near the town of Kaluchak in the Indian state Jammu and Kashmir .
India July 13, 2002 – Militants kill 29 Hindu labourers in Qasim Nagar on the outskirts of Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir.
India September 24, 2002 – Akshardham Temple attack
Philippines October 2, 2002 – The first of three bomb blasts in Zamboanga City kills 4 people, including one United States Green Beret and wounds 25 others, including another United States Green Beret.
France October 6, 2002 – An explosive-laden dinghy rammed the French-flagged tanker Limburg in the Gulf of Aden off of Yemen, killing one crewman and seriously damaging the ship.
Indonesia October 12, 2002 – 2002 Bali bombings in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring 240.
Philippines October 17, 2002 – The second of three bomb blasts targets a shopping centre in Zamboanga City, killing at least 7 and wounding about 150 people.
Philippines October 21, 2002 – The third of three bomb blasts targets Fort Pilar, a Catholic shrine in Zamboanga City, killing a Philippine Marine guarding the church and wounding 18 others.
Russia October 23, 2002 – The Moscow theater hostage crisis was the seizure of the crowded Dubrovka Theater by Islamists. 170+ dead (including 40 perpetrators) 700+ injured.
India November 24, 2002 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
Russia May 12, 2003 – The 2003 Znamenskoye suicide bombing. 59 killed 200 injured.
Indonesia August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150.
India August 25, 2003 – Twin car bombings killed 54, and injured 244 people in Mumbai.
Turkey November 15–20, 2003 – 2003 Istanbul bombings, killed 57 people and wounded 700.
Indonesia January 10, 2004 – 2004 Palopo cafe bombing An IED underneath a table, killing 4 and wounding 3.
Russia February 6, 2004 – The February 2004 Moscow Metro bombing. 41 killed up to 120 injured.
Philippines February 27, 2004 – The sinking of SuperFerry 14 by Abu Sayyaf terrorists results in the deaths of 116 people.
Spain March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings, killed 191 people and wounded 1,800.
Russia August 31, 2004 – The August 2004 Moscow Metro bombing. 10 killed 50 injured.
Russia September 1, 2004 – Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.
Indonesia Australia September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-ton car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150.
Netherlands November 2, 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.
Indonesia November 13, 2004 – 2004 Poso bus bombing An IED targeting a bus travelling to the majority Christian village of Silancak kills 6 and wounds 3.
India July 5, 2005 – Attack on the Hindu Ram temple in Ayodhya, India. 6 dead.
United Kingdom July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
India October 29, 2005 – 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus.
Indonesia October 30, 2005 – Muslim militants on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi behead three Christian girls.
Indonesia December 31, 2005 – A nail bomb explodes in a butcher's shop frequented by Christians in Palu, Indonesia, killing 8 and wounding 53.
India March 7, 2006 – A series of bombings occurred across the Hindu holy city of Varanasi killing at least 28 people and injuring 101 others.
India April 30, 2006 – 2006 Doda massacre: Thirty-five Hindus killed by terrorists in Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
India July 11, 2006 – 2006 Mumbai train bombings: Seven bomb blasts over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
Turkey April 18, 2007 – The Zirve Publishing House massacre. Three employees of the Bible publishing house were attacked, tortured and murdered by five Muslim assailants.
India May 13, 2007 – Jaipur bombings. 80 dead 216 injured.
United Kingdom June 30, 2007 – 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack, 5 injured.
Philippines July 10, 2007 — July 11, 2007 – 2007 Basilan beheading incident by Moro Islamic Liberation Front 14 dead 9 wounded.
India July 26, 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. 56 dead, over 200 injured.
India September 13, 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
India September 27, 2008 – 27 September 2008 Delhi blast: An explosion in Mehrauli's Electronic market called Sarai, killed 3 and injured 23 others.
India November 26, 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 166 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
United States June 1, 2009 – 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
Indonesia July 17, 2009 – 2009 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bombers hit the Marriott and 5 minutes later the Ritz-Carlton. 9 killed and 53 injured
United States November 5, 2009 – Fort Hood shooting, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. 13 dead, 33 injured.
Russia March 29, 2010 – Moscow Metro bombings. 40 dead, 102 injured. Caucasus Emirate claimed responsibility
Uganda July 11, 2010 – The July 2010 Kampala attacks were suicide bombings carried out against crowds watching a screening of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final match. 74 dead 70 injured.
India December 7, 2010 – 2010 Varanasi bombing, India. 2 dead, 37 injured.
Sweden December 10, 2010 – 2010 Stockholm bombing, Sweden. killing the bomber and injuring two people.
Russia January 21, 2011 – Domodedovo International Airport bombing. 37 killed, 173 wounded
GermanyUnited States March 2, 2011 – 2011 Frankfurt Airport shooting, Frankfurt, Germany. 2 dead, 2 injured.
China July 18, 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government's campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism, 4 killed, 4 wounded.
China July 30, 2011 – A series of knife and bomb attacks occurred in Kashgar, China. Uyghur men hijacked a truck, killed its driver and drove into a crowd of pedestrians. They then got out of the vehicle and attacked pedestrians with knifes. On July 31, a chain of two explosions started a fire in a restaurant, 15 killed, 42 wounded.
India September 7, 2011 – 2011 Delhi bombing took place in the Indian capital Delhi. 17 dead 76 injured.
Bosnia and Herzegovina October 28, 2011 – A Wahhabi Islamist attacked the US embassy in Sarajevo with a firearm. He wounded a police officer before being shot and injured by police.
Nigeria December 25, 2011 – Christmas Day bombings were bomb blasts and shootings at churches in Madalla, Jos, Gadaka, and Damaturu. Over 41 people are reported dead.
Thailand February 14, 2012 – A series of explosions occurred in Bangkok, Thailand, 5 wounded.
France March 20, 2012 – Toulouse and Montauban shootings in France. 7 dead, 5 injured.
Russia May 3, 2012 – Makhachkala attack. 14 dead, including 2 suicide bombers, 130 wounded
Bulgaria July 18, 2012 – 2012 Burgas bus bombing. 7 dead, including the suicide bomber and 32 injured at Burgas Airport, Burgas, Bulgaria.
India February 21, 2013 – 2013 Hyderabad blasts, two bomb blasts killed 16 people and injured 119.
United States April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.
Turkey May 11, 2013 – Reyhanlı bombings, killed 52 people and wounded 140.
United Kingdom May 22, 2013 – Two men with cleavers kill British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich.
NigerFrance May 23, 2013 – Battle of Agadez and Arlit. Two coordinated attacks perpetrated by Islamists affiliates targeted the two Niger towns of Agadez and Arlit. 26 dead, 30+ wounded.
France May 23, 2013 – 2013 La Défense attack. An Islamic extremist wielding a knife attacked and wounded a French soldier in the Paris suburb of La Défense. 1 wounded.
India July 7, 2013 – A series of ten bombs explode in and around the Mahabodhi Temple complex, in Bodh Gaya, India. 5 wounded.
Kenya September 21, 2013 – Westgate shopping mall attack, 67 killed, 175 wounded.
Nigeria September 29, 2013 – Gujba college massacre. 44 students killed by Boko Haram
China October 28, 2013 – A 4x4 vehicle crashed into a crowd and burst into flames in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, 5 killed, 38 wounded.
Czech Republic January 1, 2014 – Killed Palestinian ambassador “held explosive in his hands”. 1 dead terrorist.
Nigeria February 14, 2014 – Borno Massacre at least 200 killed by Boko Haram
China March 1, 2014 – A group of 8 individuals attacked civilians at Kunming Railway Station, 28 dead, 143 wounded.
Nigeria April 14, 2014 – The April 2014 Abuja bombing by Boko Haram. 88+ dead 200+ injured.
China April 30, 2014 – Two assailants attacked passengers and detonated explosives at the Ürümqi railway station, 3 dead, 79 wounded.
Nigeria May 20, 2014 – Jos bombings at least 118 killed and over 56 injured
China May 22, 2014 – Two SUVs which carried 5 assailants were driven into a street market in Ürümqi and up to a dozen explosives were thrown at shoppers through the windows of the SUVs. The cars then crashed into shoppers and collided into each other and exploded, 39 dead, 90+ wounded.
Belgium May 24, 2014 – Jewish Museum of Belgium shooting. Gunman opened fire at the Jewish Museum in Brussels killing 4 people.
Australia September 23, 2014 – 2014 Endeavour Hills stabbings. Numan Haider, an Afghan Australian stabbed two counter terrorism officers in Melbourne, Australia. He was then shot dead.[50]
Russia October 5, 2014 – 2014 Grozny bombing. 5 officers and the suicide bomber, were killed, while 12 others were wounded.
Canada October 20, 2014 – 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Lone attacker used his car to run over two Canadian soldiers. 1 killed, 1 injured
Canada October 22, 2014 – 2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa. Lone attacker shot a soldier at a war memorial and attacked Parliament. 1 killed, 3 injured.
United States October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.
Nigeria November 28, 2014 – Kano bombing. Around 120 people were killed and another 260 injured.
Russia December 4, 2014 – 2014 Grozny clashes. 26 total dead, including 14 policemen, 11 Jihadist from Caucasus Emirate, 1 civilian
Philippines December 9, 2014 – In the 2014 Bukidnon bus bombing 11 people died and 43 were injured.
Nigeria December 18, 2014 – 2014 Gumsuri kidnappings. Boko Haram insurgents killed 32 men and kidnapped at least 185 women and children.
France December 20, 2014 – 2014 Joué-lès-Tours stabbings. A man yelling Allahu Akbar attacked a police office with a knife. He was killed, 3 police officers were injured
France December 21, 2014 – 2014 Dijon attack. A man yelling Allahu Akbar ran over 11 pedestrians with his vehicle. 11 injured
Nigeria December 22, 2014 – Boko Haram insurgents bombed a bus station in the city of Gombe, killing at least twenty people.
Cameroon December 28, 2014 – Boko Haram attacks village in Cameroon leaving 30 dead.
France January 7–9, 2015 – A series of 5 attacks in and around Paris kill 17 people, plus 3 attackers, and leave 22 other people injured.
Nigeria January 8, 2015 – 2015 Baga massacre. Boko Haram attacks town of Baga in northern Nigeria killing at least 200 people. Another 2000 are unaccounted for.
Denmark February 14–15, 2015 – 2015 Copenhagen attacks. A gunman opened fire at the Krudttoenden café and later at the Great Synagogue in Copenhagen, killing two civilians and injuring five others.
Nigeria March 7, 2015 – Five suicide bomb blasts leave 58 dead and 143 wounded in the 2015 Maiduguri suicide bombing.
Tunisia March 18, 2015 – Bardo National Museum attack. Militants linked to ISIL attack the Bardo National Museum with guns, killing 21 people and injuring around 50.
Kenya April 2, 2015 – 148 killed in Al-Shabaab's Garissa University College attack.
Afghanistan April 18, 2015 – A suicide bomb detonated in front of a bank in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. ISIL claims responsibility. 33 killed 100+ injured.
France April 19, 2015 – A 32-year Frenchwoman is murdered by a gunman whose plot to attack a church is foiled shortly after.
Bosnia and Herzegovina April 27, 2015 – At the Zvornik police station terrorist attack in the city of Zvornik, Republika Srpska, in Bosnia and Herzegovina, an armed member of a wahhabist movement opened fire on the police. In the shooting, a police officer was killed, two others were injured, and the attacker was killed by police.
United States May 3, 2015 – Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.
Kenya May 26, 2015 – Al-Shabaab militants attacked two police patrols which turned into a gun battle north of Garissa, 5 police officers were injured but they were able to kill both of the attackers.
France June 26, 2015 – Saint-Quentin-Fallavier attack - Beheading in a factory near Lyon, head marked with Arabic writing and Islamist flags. Gas canisters planted provoked a fire. 1 dead, 11 injured.
Tunisia June 26, 2015 – 2015 Sousse attack - Attack in Tunisia against two tourist hotels, over 28 people died.
Turkey July 20, 2015 - 2015 Suruç bombing - Suicide bombing kills 33 people and injures 104 in Kurdish majority city of Suruç. ISIL claims responsibility.
Thailand August 17, 2015 - 2015 Bangkok bombing - Bomb next to downtown shrine kills 20 foreign tourists. Police suspect Grey Wolves (organization) seeking to create pan-Islamic state across Asia.
France August 21, 2015 - 2015 Thalys train attack - Shooting and stabbing in train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris injures 5. The incident is believed by French police to be an Islamist terrorist attack.
Germany September 17, 2015 – An Islamist of Iraqi descent attacked and injured a police officer with a knife in Berlin. 1 injured, 1 dead

Which in my opinion puts the nail into the coffin of the "peacefull islamic culture".

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
20-09-2015, 02:27 PM
(20-09-2015 01:39 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Coming back to the muslim culture thing. I had a discussion with an Arab on another internet platform and a Australian turned up and posted this list:

Philipines April 23, 2000 – September 19, 2000 – 2000 Sipadan kidnappings by 6 Islamist militants. Several injured.
India December 22, 2000 – Attack on Red Fort in Delhi.
Indonesia December 24, 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings of churches in eight cities, 18 killed.
Philippines May 27, 2001 – The Dos Palmas kidnappings with more than 40 deaths and numerous injured.
United States September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda members: two planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, New York; one into the The Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia; and one into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. 2,977 victims killed.
India October 1, 2001 – Attack on the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly.
India December 13, 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba, aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
India January 22, 2002 – Attack on an American cultural centre in Kolkata.
Tunisia April 11, 2002 – Ghriba synagogue bombing A natural gas truck rigged with explosives detonated in front of the ancient El Ghriba synagogue on the Tunisian island of Djerba, killing 14 Germans, 3 Tunisians, and 2 French. More than 30 people were wounded.
India May 14, 2002 – three terrorists attacked a tourist bus near the town of Kaluchak in the Indian state Jammu and Kashmir .
India July 13, 2002 – Militants kill 29 Hindu labourers in Qasim Nagar on the outskirts of Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir.
India September 24, 2002 – Akshardham Temple attack
Philippines October 2, 2002 – The first of three bomb blasts in Zamboanga City kills 4 people, including one United States Green Beret and wounds 25 others, including another United States Green Beret.
France October 6, 2002 – An explosive-laden dinghy rammed the French-flagged tanker Limburg in the Gulf of Aden off of Yemen, killing one crewman and seriously damaging the ship.
Indonesia October 12, 2002 – 2002 Bali bombings in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people and injuring 240.
Philippines October 17, 2002 – The second of three bomb blasts targets a shopping centre in Zamboanga City, killing at least 7 and wounding about 150 people.
Philippines October 21, 2002 – The third of three bomb blasts targets Fort Pilar, a Catholic shrine in Zamboanga City, killing a Philippine Marine guarding the church and wounding 18 others.
Russia October 23, 2002 – The Moscow theater hostage crisis was the seizure of the crowded Dubrovka Theater by Islamists. 170+ dead (including 40 perpetrators) 700+ injured.
India November 24, 2002 – Attack on the Raghunath temple
Russia May 12, 2003 – The 2003 Znamenskoye suicide bombing. 59 killed 200 injured.
Indonesia August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150.
India August 25, 2003 – Twin car bombings killed 54, and injured 244 people in Mumbai.
Turkey November 15–20, 2003 – 2003 Istanbul bombings, killed 57 people and wounded 700.
Indonesia January 10, 2004 – 2004 Palopo cafe bombing An IED underneath a table, killing 4 and wounding 3.
Russia February 6, 2004 – The February 2004 Moscow Metro bombing. 41 killed up to 120 injured.
Philippines February 27, 2004 – The sinking of SuperFerry 14 by Abu Sayyaf terrorists results in the deaths of 116 people.
Spain March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings, killed 191 people and wounded 1,800.
Russia August 31, 2004 – The August 2004 Moscow Metro bombing. 10 killed 50 injured.
Russia September 1, 2004 – Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.
Indonesia Australia September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-ton car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150.
Netherlands November 2, 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.
Indonesia November 13, 2004 – 2004 Poso bus bombing An IED targeting a bus travelling to the majority Christian village of Silancak kills 6 and wounds 3.
India July 5, 2005 – Attack on the Hindu Ram temple in Ayodhya, India. 6 dead.
United Kingdom July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
India October 29, 2005 – 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus.
Indonesia October 30, 2005 – Muslim militants on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi behead three Christian girls.
Indonesia December 31, 2005 – A nail bomb explodes in a butcher's shop frequented by Christians in Palu, Indonesia, killing 8 and wounding 53.
India March 7, 2006 – A series of bombings occurred across the Hindu holy city of Varanasi killing at least 28 people and injuring 101 others.
India April 30, 2006 – 2006 Doda massacre: Thirty-five Hindus killed by terrorists in Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
India July 11, 2006 – 2006 Mumbai train bombings: Seven bomb blasts over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
Turkey April 18, 2007 – The Zirve Publishing House massacre. Three employees of the Bible publishing house were attacked, tortured and murdered by five Muslim assailants.
India May 13, 2007 – Jaipur bombings. 80 dead 216 injured.
United Kingdom June 30, 2007 – 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack, 5 injured.
Philippines July 10, 2007 — July 11, 2007 – 2007 Basilan beheading incident by Moro Islamic Liberation Front 14 dead 9 wounded.
India July 26, 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings. 56 dead, over 200 injured.
India September 13, 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
India September 27, 2008 – 27 September 2008 Delhi blast: An explosion in Mehrauli's Electronic market called Sarai, killed 3 and injured 23 others.
India November 26, 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 166 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
United States June 1, 2009 – 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
Indonesia July 17, 2009 – 2009 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bombers hit the Marriott and 5 minutes later the Ritz-Carlton. 9 killed and 53 injured
United States November 5, 2009 – Fort Hood shooting, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. 13 dead, 33 injured.
Russia March 29, 2010 – Moscow Metro bombings. 40 dead, 102 injured. Caucasus Emirate claimed responsibility
Uganda July 11, 2010 – The July 2010 Kampala attacks were suicide bombings carried out against crowds watching a screening of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final match. 74 dead 70 injured.
India December 7, 2010 – 2010 Varanasi bombing, India. 2 dead, 37 injured.
Sweden December 10, 2010 – 2010 Stockholm bombing, Sweden. killing the bomber and injuring two people.
Russia January 21, 2011 – Domodedovo International Airport bombing. 37 killed, 173 wounded
GermanyUnited States March 2, 2011 – 2011 Frankfurt Airport shooting, Frankfurt, Germany. 2 dead, 2 injured.
China July 18, 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government's campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism, 4 killed, 4 wounded.
China July 30, 2011 – A series of knife and bomb attacks occurred in Kashgar, China. Uyghur men hijacked a truck, killed its driver and drove into a crowd of pedestrians. They then got out of the vehicle and attacked pedestrians with knifes. On July 31, a chain of two explosions started a fire in a restaurant, 15 killed, 42 wounded.
India September 7, 2011 – 2011 Delhi bombing took place in the Indian capital Delhi. 17 dead 76 injured.
Bosnia and Herzegovina October 28, 2011 – A Wahhabi Islamist attacked the US embassy in Sarajevo with a firearm. He wounded a police officer before being shot and injured by police.
Nigeria December 25, 2011 – Christmas Day bombings were bomb blasts and shootings at churches in Madalla, Jos, Gadaka, and Damaturu. Over 41 people are reported dead.
Thailand February 14, 2012 – A series of explosions occurred in Bangkok, Thailand, 5 wounded.
France March 20, 2012 – Toulouse and Montauban shootings in France. 7 dead, 5 injured.
Russia May 3, 2012 – Makhachkala attack. 14 dead, including 2 suicide bombers, 130 wounded
Bulgaria July 18, 2012 – 2012 Burgas bus bombing. 7 dead, including the suicide bomber and 32 injured at Burgas Airport, Burgas, Bulgaria.
India February 21, 2013 – 2013 Hyderabad blasts, two bomb blasts killed 16 people and injured 119.
United States April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.
Turkey May 11, 2013 – Reyhanlı bombings, killed 52 people and wounded 140.
United Kingdom May 22, 2013 – Two men with cleavers kill British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich.
NigerFrance May 23, 2013 – Battle of Agadez and Arlit. Two coordinated attacks perpetrated by Islamists affiliates targeted the two Niger towns of Agadez and Arlit. 26 dead, 30+ wounded.
France May 23, 2013 – 2013 La Défense attack. An Islamic extremist wielding a knife attacked and wounded a French soldier in the Paris suburb of La Défense. 1 wounded.
India July 7, 2013 – A series of ten bombs explode in and around the Mahabodhi Temple complex, in Bodh Gaya, India. 5 wounded.
Kenya September 21, 2013 – Westgate shopping mall attack, 67 killed, 175 wounded.
Nigeria September 29, 2013 – Gujba college massacre. 44 students killed by Boko Haram
China October 28, 2013 – A 4x4 vehicle crashed into a crowd and burst into flames in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, 5 killed, 38 wounded.
Czech Republic January 1, 2014 – Killed Palestinian ambassador “held explosive in his hands”. 1 dead terrorist.
Nigeria February 14, 2014 – Borno Massacre at least 200 killed by Boko Haram
China March 1, 2014 – A group of 8 individuals attacked civilians at Kunming Railway Station, 28 dead, 143 wounded.
Nigeria April 14, 2014 – The April 2014 Abuja bombing by Boko Haram. 88+ dead 200+ injured.
China April 30, 2014 – Two assailants attacked passengers and detonated explosives at the Ürümqi railway station, 3 dead, 79 wounded.
Nigeria May 20, 2014 – Jos bombings at least 118 killed and over 56 injured
China May 22, 2014 – Two SUVs which carried 5 assailants were driven into a street market in Ürümqi and up to a dozen explosives were thrown at shoppers through the windows of the SUVs. The cars then crashed into shoppers and collided into each other and exploded, 39 dead, 90+ wounded.
Belgium May 24, 2014 – Jewish Museum of Belgium shooting. Gunman opened fire at the Jewish Museum in Brussels killing 4 people.
Australia September 23, 2014 – 2014 Endeavour Hills stabbings. Numan Haider, an Afghan Australian stabbed two counter terrorism officers in Melbourne, Australia. He was then shot dead.[50]
Russia October 5, 2014 – 2014 Grozny bombing. 5 officers and the suicide bomber, were killed, while 12 others were wounded.
Canada October 20, 2014 – 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Lone attacker used his car to run over two Canadian soldiers. 1 killed, 1 injured
Canada October 22, 2014 – 2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa. Lone attacker shot a soldier at a war memorial and attacked Parliament. 1 killed, 3 injured.
United States October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.
Nigeria November 28, 2014 – Kano bombing. Around 120 people were killed and another 260 injured.
Russia December 4, 2014 – 2014 Grozny clashes. 26 total dead, including 14 policemen, 11 Jihadist from Caucasus Emirate, 1 civilian
Philippines December 9, 2014 – In the 2014 Bukidnon bus bombing 11 people died and 43 were injured.
Nigeria December 18, 2014 – 2014 Gumsuri kidnappings. Boko Haram insurgents killed 32 men and kidnapped at least 185 women and children.
France December 20, 2014 – 2014 Joué-lès-Tours stabbings. A man yelling Allahu Akbar attacked a police office with a knife. He was killed, 3 police officers were injured
France December 21, 2014 – 2014 Dijon attack. A man yelling Allahu Akbar ran over 11 pedestrians with his vehicle. 11 injured
Nigeria December 22, 2014 – Boko Haram insurgents bombed a bus station in the city of Gombe, killing at least twenty people.
Cameroon December 28, 2014 – Boko Haram attacks village in Cameroon leaving 30 dead.
France January 7–9, 2015 – A series of 5 attacks in and around Paris kill 17 people, plus 3 attackers, and leave 22 other people injured.
Nigeria January 8, 2015 – 2015 Baga massacre. Boko Haram attacks town of Baga in northern Nigeria killing at least 200 people. Another 2000 are unaccounted for.
Denmark February 14–15, 2015 – 2015 Copenhagen attacks. A gunman opened fire at the Krudttoenden café and later at the Great Synagogue in Copenhagen, killing two civilians and injuring five others.
Nigeria March 7, 2015 – Five suicide bomb blasts leave 58 dead and 143 wounded in the 2015 Maiduguri suicide bombing.
Tunisia March 18, 2015 – Bardo National Museum attack. Militants linked to ISIL attack the Bardo National Museum with guns, killing 21 people and injuring around 50.
Kenya April 2, 2015 – 148 killed in Al-Shabaab's Garissa University College attack.
Afghanistan April 18, 2015 – A suicide bomb detonated in front of a bank in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. ISIL claims responsibility. 33 killed 100+ injured.
France April 19, 2015 – A 32-year Frenchwoman is murdered by a gunman whose plot to attack a church is foiled shortly after.
Bosnia and Herzegovina April 27, 2015 – At the Zvornik police station terrorist attack in the city of Zvornik, Republika Srpska, in Bosnia and Herzegovina, an armed member of a wahhabist movement opened fire on the police. In the shooting, a police officer was killed, two others were injured, and the attacker was killed by police.
United States May 3, 2015 – Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.
Kenya May 26, 2015 – Al-Shabaab militants attacked two police patrols which turned into a gun battle north of Garissa, 5 police officers were injured but they were able to kill both of the attackers.
France June 26, 2015 – Saint-Quentin-Fallavier attack - Beheading in a factory near Lyon, head marked with Arabic writing and Islamist flags. Gas canisters planted provoked a fire. 1 dead, 11 injured.
Tunisia June 26, 2015 – 2015 Sousse attack - Attack in Tunisia against two tourist hotels, over 28 people died.
Turkey July 20, 2015 - 2015 Suruç bombing - Suicide bombing kills 33 people and injures 104 in Kurdish majority city of Suruç. ISIL claims responsibility.
Thailand August 17, 2015 - 2015 Bangkok bombing - Bomb next to downtown shrine kills 20 foreign tourists. Police suspect Grey Wolves (organization) seeking to create pan-Islamic state across Asia.
France August 21, 2015 - 2015 Thalys train attack - Shooting and stabbing in train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris injures 5. The incident is believed by French police to be an Islamist terrorist attack.
Germany September 17, 2015 – An Islamist of Iraqi descent attacked and injured a police officer with a knife in Berlin. 1 injured, 1 dead

Which in my opinion puts the nail into the coffin of the "peacefull islamic culture".

Yeah, but what makes you think that influx of hundreds of thousands or even millions
of people practicing a violent and misogynistic religion gonna have a negative impact on the society? You have no proof that it will. And if you come to the conclusion that it will you are a bigot and biased.
It is more likely that they are going to stop being violent as soon as we welcome them in our countries, and they will lose their misogyny on the way too.
/Irony

And , btw, you didn't include links to a police report for every one of those cases.
That will get our resident self righteous assholes on your back.

[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post