Szuchow guide to tasty food.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Szuchow guide to tasty food.
(24-03-2017 11:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 11:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  The Leek stir fry sounds amazing!

It is. I suspect it could be even better if I had wok, but normal frying pan get's the meal done too.

(24-03-2017 11:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ohhh, blasphemy!

Weisswurst is to be boiled (actually, you get the water to almost boil, then turn the heat off and let stand for five to ten minutes), never fried, and served in a terrine of hot water to maintain temperature. It originated in Munich and to this day is it's signature food. Weisswurst, large soft but crusty Pretzels, sweet mustard and unfiltered Hefeweizen beer. To be enjoyed at brunch time.

I heard that it shouldn't be fried but I prefer the fried one. Boiled one was good but nothing special.

I love leeks. Love them! This place I used to go to (but sadly since closd down) made these yummy leek bolanis. It was orgasmic. Like seriously. Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2017, 11:52 AM
(24-03-2017 11:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 11:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It is. I suspect it could be even better if I had wok, but normal frying pan get's the meal done too.

I heard that it shouldn't be fried but I prefer the fried one. Boiled one was good but nothing special.

I love leeks. Love them! This place I used to go to (but sadly since closd down) made these yummy leek bolanis. It was orgasmic. Like seriously. Drooling

If woman love food so much how comes that I'm still single*?

*Actually I know as it isn't hard to guess.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-03-2017, 11:54 AM
(24-03-2017 11:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 11:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I love leeks. Love them! This place I used to go to (but sadly since closd down) made these yummy leek bolanis. It was orgasmic. Like seriously. Drooling

If woman love food so much how comes that I'm still single*?

Aw well you will find an amazing (and hungry Tongue ) woman some day I am sure of it Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2017, 11:55 AM
(24-03-2017 11:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 11:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It is. I suspect it could be even better if I had wok, but normal frying pan get's the meal done too.

Me too! I grow them in my garden every year and feast. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-03-2017, 11:55 AM
(24-03-2017 11:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 11:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  If woman love food so much how comes that I'm still single*?

Aw well you will find an amazing (and hungry Tongue ) woman some day I am sure of it Smile

Probably. Joke would be better without *. Or not said.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-03-2017, 12:06 PM
(24-03-2017 11:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  If woman love food so much how comes that I'm still single*?

Have you tried dating the blind? Their palates are much more sophisticated.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Damn this thread. Angry
I'm practically drooling and I have no eggplant in the house!

I have to try the Fried eggplant with broad bean - it sounds like my kind of eats.
I have a very good, old balsamic vinegar that would be perfect for this. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Going to the store now with this thread in mind.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
24-03-2017, 04:03 PM
I don't know which to try first - the eggplant or leeks - LOVE 'em both!
thanks for sharing =)
[+] 1 user Likes mustardseed's post
24-03-2017, 06:53 PM
(24-03-2017 12:56 PM)kim Wrote:  Damn this thread. Angry
I'm practically drooling and I have no eggplant in the house!

I have to try the Fried eggplant with broad bean - it sounds like my kind of eats.
I have a very good, old balsamic vinegar that would be perfect for this. Shy

Broad bean is delicious, I could easily eat it without rest of the dish.

(24-03-2017 01:34 PM)skyking Wrote:  Going to the store now with this thread in mind.

That's what I counted on.

(24-03-2017 04:03 PM)mustardseed Wrote:  I don't know which to try first - the eggplant or leeks - LOVE 'em both!
thanks for sharing =)

I would say leek. You could use eggplant for two separate recipes.

Mikhail Bakunin.