THANK GOD!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
31-10-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: THANK GOD!
for you all with out facebook here is what is written ;I blocked my ex friend page who posted this trash .

"Justice Has Been Served, For Every Evil Person & Every Wicked Company That's In New York, They Can No Longer Brag On Their City Anymore, God Just Showed Them Who's The Boss & Who Has All The Power, New York Will No Longer Be Called The City Of Big Apple, Now Every Evil Person Who Stays In New York Will Live In (Fear) Cause They Know God Can Kill & Destroy & Shut Down Their City In No Time, Justice Has Been Served Im On God's Side & I Don't Feel Sorry For The City Of New York Cause Many Of Those People Care Nothing About God, How Can That City Have So Much Money Running Threw It & Yet Their Are Homeless People All On The Streets, That Proves New York Is Wicked & This Is Why God Came After New York & God Is Going After Hollywood Next The City Of Hollywood Will See God's Wrath Once & For All, Im On God's Side, http://www.tireo4christ.com — with

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
warning contains my child sexual abuse story:

This is heavy but i think its time to "praise Jebus" .

...when i was a kid i was a true believer of Jesus and my mom raised me as a Jehovah witness i was raped almost daily by my fat younger brother who was 10 - 11 and my older sister who was 13 and Sad sadly a neighbor who was my lil brother friend .

(my sister stopped raping me when i was 11 years old and moved to her boyfriend house )

,I was always the quiet shy kid who read books and stayed to my self and my mom was great at ignoring me even when i would try my hardest to talk to her or sing or follow her so i would never be alone but she would tell me go play Sad.
i did everything just to get her to stop cleaning or tallying up bills to pay :/ she was always doing something like a robot !
and my father who worked had no clue how she was when he got home she changed into a different person she was smiling and talking to us kids and him i still recall being scared of her when he got home until i was 6 years old then i got used to her personality switch.
but back on the point .
i was raped and died inside no adult in my family helped me and i had no clue what rape was but one day i saw on tv a lady was raped in a movie and i told my mom she told me "Jehovah says Forgive and forget and read the passage to me" and at age 11 i had a pap smear my untie told me i was sleeping around and was not raped so i had to get that test it was painful and i was bleeding that trumatised me even till this day i have to eat or numb my emotions before i can get a pap smear im 32 now .

i was so scared because i was still being touched on and violated up untill i was 18 i was not allowed to leave my family or get mad i had to be quiet and my whole family knew so it was like Jehovah programmed my mom to not care about who i was so i stopped caring and got fat so no one would want to touch me DID NOT WORK my brother still said lewd stuff to me but thank goodness at age 12 he was beaten with a broom handle by my uncle for raping a girl next door and never tried to rape me or anyone again but the sexual advances and dirty looks stayed FUCKING GROSS !!

so i want to thank that bullshit Jehovah Witness and that bitch Jesus and his mind control bible!!
and light weight my mom i love her i never get mad at her but in my hart its her fault to .she never even got me counselling or cared about me in fact at the first pep smear she was yelling "THAT'S WHAT SEX FELLS LIKE !AT ME :'("
I remember thinking pepsmears hurt more then rape .
a lesson a 11 year old do not need to learn .

but they wonder why i failed school and gave up on my life i lost self respect and dignity and im still mentally scared i can't even see a man as sexy with out first thinking he is not my brother he is not gross then im not even attracted to the guy because my brain thought of my brother i just ignore guys and sex all together i'm a virgin thats how i cope i push it out my mind that i even have a freaking pussy .and i refuse to bring my babys to this hell hole its how i protect my babys i keep them in "baby land"

my story is worser then that and it's out of place but i do not want to recall that shit.

THANK YOU JESUS AND JEHOVAH FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE RAPED AND TEACHING MY MOM IT WAS OKAY TO FOLLOW YOUR CRAP! little and adult Dedra hates you Jesus you fake fuck.

I'm happy i wrote all this for you all to read and again im sorry if its a mess and not correctly written .

Heart cute
12-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you, for sharing.

Is there anyone you can turn to in times of greatest need? Someone to look after you?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-11-2012, 04:14 PM
(12-11-2012 03:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you, for sharing.

Is there anyone you can turn to in times of greatest need? Someone to look after you?
No,I keep pictures of people i respect and has been thru what i have like Bizzy Bone in my wallet and on my bed when i sleep or by myself ,my sister used to ask me why i did that when i was 19 but i didn't tell her i just say i'm a fan of them but secretly i talk to my pictures when im scared or alone .

I'm safe now my brother is in prison for 20 years smh he was born evil i cant recall him ever being a normole child teen or adult .
my sister and me are okay but i'm secretly scared of her and i make sure to never let my guierd down i just hope she do not think sexually .
No one ever said sorry or took accountability for what they did .
I cope with it like i forget all about it so now its easy to talk about with our filling crazy or crying i'm stable now at this age of adult hood.

Heart cute
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 04:38 PM by Free Thought.)
Yes, thanks for sharing; now I'll have that imprinted roughly into my mind for quite some time.

Now, while I would like to state that I am still quite dubious as to your "tale of woe" (if you'll allow me to quote myself), it's more of a habit of mine, not entirely mistrust.

Though, I do have one question, if you'll indulge my curiosity;
during you story you made several references to Jehovah and Jebus, which give me the impression that you don't like (Jehovah's witnesses) all that much. So is your mistreatment during your time with the JW's your reasoning for turning from religion, (Please forgive that grandiose assumption, I cannot remember your particular stance, if it has been told before) or do you have other motives that were not emotional in nature?

(I'll have to ask for forgiveness if the question is not socially acceptable)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-11-2012, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 05:39 PM by BizzysaidAss.)
My mom friends and my friends are Jehovah's witnesses i love and respect them .I was one even while being abused so no i do not hate them i hate the lies that they believe I'm telling you i was the perfect victume only becouse Jehovah's witnesses teach you to be the perfect slave but they make it look like your a great person for not "being of the world " aka evil "you pray if any one hurt you and you do not ever get "out side help" like police or doctors unless its health issues you can not treat and in my case if your raped you just pray for the violator and keep going like it never happend.

When i was in Jehovah witness i thought they was the best and every other God was fake and evil they teach us to not go to other churches so how i got out was really by mistake.I was looking into black history to find where blacks come from Like you Smile i do not trust easy i didn't believe school or history and some how i ended up learning about Black Hebrew Israelite but they are crazy and racist o.o but they tought me that every god is the same then i became a Atheist slowly over time i just said fuck it , if i ever start to believe in god again i would go back to the Jehovah's witness its what is programmed into me .

I'm not upset at you for doubting me but i wish you was right its a horrible life i lived and live and still struggle with I wish it was fake.

Heart cute
12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm going to lose weight and be a healthy size for the fist time as a adult so my emotions made me want to share but also lash out on the fake God i was forced to believe in . I used to blame the "devil" and" evil in the world "for me being raped now I blame they rightful people who abused me now.

Heart cute
12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Girly's got hugs. Hug BitchySaidShit.

This is not my signature.
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Have you ever gotten therapy or counseling? It can help. Being alone, not so much. Sadcryface

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2012, 08:08 PM
(12-11-2012 06:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have you ever gotten therapy or counseling? It can help. Being alone, not so much. Sadcryface
yes but it didn't work they just gave me medicine And i'm to low pay scale to afford real
therapy .

Heart cute