THANK GOD!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
08-02-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: THANK GOD!
I have great news i am in therapy now i'ts going great to its not as hard as i made it out to be Smile

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Police in Las Vegas allege that a 7-year-old boy was beaten to death by his parents after failing to read the Bible or do his homework.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05...45381.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-02-2013, 01:28 AM
(08-02-2013 10:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Police in Las Vegas allege that a 7-year-old boy was beaten to death by his parents after failing to read the Bible or do his homework.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05...45381.html
Sad That's freaking crazy .

Heart cute
10-02-2013, 05:39 PM
We had a similar story not that long ago in the UK - the mother of a Muslim child killed him/her for "honour" because the child didn't memorise enough Qu'ran verses.
18-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Praise God:/? http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=1853115...Al%26s%3D1

Heart cute
19-02-2013, 06:43 AM
One of my christian friends shared this "story" on fb:

TRUE STORY (Give me just 2 minutes of your time)

A girl was going on outing with
her two friends and their three boyfriends, ina small car.
Then the Mum said to the daughter, "May Godprotect you and let Him move with you"
The daughter laughed in disguise and replied: "Mum the car is full maybe if God moves in the boot, let him try there ."

They then drove and went away.
Then a terrible accident happened, the car was destroyed beyond recognition, all who were in died and some of them were only recognized by checking on the clothes they wore.

Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.

NOTE: If the daughter had invited God and given him a place in the car, he would have saved them and no one of them would be hurt or damaged as he protected the Eggs in the boot where he was given a place.

MORAL LESSON:
wherever you're going, whether in good or bad, call his name and walk with Him. He will shield you from everything.

If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"

Thank the lord for SAVING some MOTHERFUCKING EGGS!

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pxlgirl's post
19-02-2013, 06:51 AM
(19-02-2013 06:43 AM)pxlgirl Wrote:  If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"
I'll move in with him, as long as he agrees to do the cleaning and the cooking. (I can still do the dishes, I find it relaxing).

The rest of it is beyond disgusting. If anyone wrote and/or posted this in all seriousness, or simply agreed with it, they do not deserve the air they are breathing and are worse than scum.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-02-2013, 11:10 AM
(19-02-2013 06:43 AM)pxlgirl Wrote:  Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.
I wonder how many people read this without ever doubting it. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
19-02-2013, 11:17 AM
(19-02-2013 06:43 AM)pxlgirl Wrote:  One of my christian friends shared this "story" on fb:

TRUE STORY (Give me just 2 minutes of your time)

A girl was going on outing with
her two friends and their three boyfriends, ina small car.
Then the Mum said to the daughter, "May Godprotect you and let Him move with you"
The daughter laughed in disguise and replied: "Mum the car is full maybe if God moves in the boot, let him try there ."

They then drove and went away.
Then a terrible accident happened, the car was destroyed beyond recognition, all who were in died and some of them were only recognized by checking on the clothes they wore.

Surprisingly, when the police opened the boot of a car, they found two trays of eggs which not even one was damaged, in that crashed car.

NOTE: If the daughter had invited God and given him a place in the car, he would have saved them and no one of them would be hurt or damaged as he protected the Eggs in the boot where he was given a place.

MORAL LESSON:
wherever you're going, whether in good or bad, call his name and walk with Him. He will shield you from everything.

If you're ready to move with God and you believe he will shield you, like the photo and write "AMEN"

Thank the lord for SAVING some MOTHERFUCKING EGGS!

[Image: picsor.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2013, 04:44 AM
(19-02-2013 11:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: picsor.jpg]

Tongue
Actually, there was a pic attached to the post, but it only showed the smashed car, no eggs and no god on the seat.

Ya know, I can't get this atrocity out of my head and was thinking to message the friend who posted it, but honestly, I'm speechless and I have no idea what to say, or how to say it so that it sort of clicks in their brain.

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user