THANK GOD!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-02-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: THANK GOD!
(20-02-2013 04:44 AM)pxlgirl Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 11:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: picsor.jpg]

Tongue
Actually, there was a pic attached to the post, but it only showed the smashed car, no eggs and no god on the seat.

Ya know, I can't get this atrocity out of my head and was thinking to message the friend who posted it, but honestly, I'm speechless and I have no idea what to say, or how to say it so that it sort of clicks in their brain.

In keeping with her FB post format...

MORAL QUESTION: If God couldn't come up with a better way to make his presence 'known' than through the death of 6 teenagers, just so he could save some trivial eggs, is that really a God worth believing in? A God that values eggs over people?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 05:22 AM
(20-02-2013 05:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  In keeping with her FB post format...

MORAL QUESTION: If God couldn't come up with a better way to make his presence 'known' than through the death of 6 teenagers, just so he could save some trivial eggs, is that really a God worth believing in? A God that values eggs over people?
Wow, This! Hope you don't mind if I'll "steal" the phrase? But damn, the answer to it is so simple, but sometimes you get to deal with things that burgle your mind so much that you can't even figure out the simplest words.

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pxlgirl's post
20-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Don't you guys know by now that God works in mysterious ways?

Mysterious = petty, vengeful, cruel, jealous, barbaric, wonton, vicious, sadistic, fiendish, pitiless, oppresive, brutal, malevolent, atrocious, vindictive, murderous

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Thank you Jebus for killing all the people in Oklahoma.
Really 'preciate it.
That'll teach 'em.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Thank the merciful lord. 37 Italian pilgrims go off a bridge.
http://article.wn.com/view/2013/07/29/It...lated_news

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche