THANK YOU!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
16-06-2011, 09:53 PM
RE: THANK YOU!
(16-06-2011 09:46 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  She's serious about not being certain if nothing else.

A state we should all aspire to. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2011, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 06:53 AM by Observer.)
Maybe the "experiment" is exactly the other way around: "Seeing what an atheist community would do if someone ran off like that" Smile

Well... Can't blame her to satisfy her curiosity and look for what the other side is like, can you? She's free...

anyone tried to send her a "TTA misses you" PM?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
17-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Gassy has joined christian forums and discussed results with us often. This isn't something she has never done, and she isn't claiming to be christian. We are probably reading too far into this. But then we care about her and are interested in what happened.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
17-06-2011, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 11:44 AM by The Holy Goat.)
So she proved that* humans will always form groups and side with those that have a similar outlook to themselves.

What an amazing, revolutionary conclusion!

Nobody has EVER realised this before!

Now we know this ultimate truth, let's throw out all fact based evidence because we are all the same!

/sigh

*as a general rule

Why won't God heal amputees?
17-06-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm definitely a cat not a sheep so I can't seem to agree goat =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
17-06-2011, 11:44 AM
(17-06-2011 11:36 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'm definitely a cat not a sheep so I can't seem to agree goat =p

Edited for clarification Tongue

Why won't God heal amputees?
[+] 1 user Likes The Holy Goat's post