THANKS GOD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 01:38 PM
THANKS GOD
Miner found alive after surviving for 17 YEARS underground, subsisting on rice, moss and mice.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/china-mi...derground/

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
03-06-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: THANKS GOD
Holy fuck balls. Certainly blew the old record out the window...
I was thinking there is no way this is possible but I suppose the emergency food would have been for about hundred men, and it was just him.

#suckstobestuckundergroundfor17years

[Image: oscar.png]
03-06-2014, 06:46 PM
HoboBowing
07-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Please fact check people!

This is world daily news. It's like another Onion news.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/hoax-miner-fo...ound.shtml

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
07-06-2014, 12:45 PM

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Guys, the site's disclaimer:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/
Quote:DISCLAIMER

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaim...TIDxr.dpuf

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
07-06-2014, 04:01 PM
THANKS GOD
Doh! Too tempting to not repost.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
07-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Everyone believes crazy stories about China. China, thanks to the sheer numbers of its population (and low life standard) is the real life equivalent of a MMORPG statistical chaos dynamics.
07-06-2014, 07:10 PM
No, no, no, no, way!

Thinking about this is just too horrific.

I just don't believe it. If the picture is of the survivor, then I believe he has a little too much color.

I'm in denial even of the probability that this could happen to anyone.

No, way! Buried alive for 17 years?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
08-06-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 06:49 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Searched it online. No regular news coverage. Can this be a massive governmental cover up ? [Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z85rqvsg201e01ejrd.gif]

Used a tool to look for the image used in the news. Found out that it was from a piece of news of 2009 about 38936 Chinese worker forced to take up heavy duty labor in Japan during WWII, of whom 6830 ended up dead by 1946, represented by a pair of empty cloth shoes in other pictures used by that news report. The crying old man in the original picture was actually weeping for his father, one of the 6830 that had been forced to work to death, whom the old man hasn't had the chance to see another time after he started to remember things.

I feel a little sick about the faked news.

Want something? Then do something.