THE NEWEST LIL MEMBER OF MY FAMILY

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: THE NEWEST LIL MEMBER OF MY FAMILY
[Image: pugs-not-drugs.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2014, 02:46 PM
My mom bought her with her boyfriend's tax money from a breeder out of the American Classifieds; lived out in Valley Alabama, a good 40 minutes away. She's AKC registered, and the breeder bought both parents in separate states to avoid inbreeding.

Her mom was typically preoccupied with the other puppies, so I never got a picture of her, but here's her dad:

[Image: IMG_9480.jpg]

Since we've had her though, we've had some difficulties trying to get her to eat. My mom gave her goat's milk and she demolished three little bowls, no problem. But milk gives her diarrhea. She just doesn't like the soft puppy food we have.
11-05-2014, 02:51 PM
(11-05-2014 02:46 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My mom bought her with her boyfriend's tax money from a breeder out of the American Classifieds; lived out in Valley Alabama, a good 40 minutes away. She's AKC registered, and the breeder bought both parents in separate states to avoid inbreeding.

Her mom was typically preoccupied with the other puppies, so I never got a picture of her, but here's her dad:

[Image: IMG_9480.jpg]

Since we've had her though, we've had some difficulties trying to get her to eat. My mom gave her goat's milk and she demolished three little bowls, no problem. But milk gives her diarrhea. She just doesn't like the soft puppy food we have.

Find out what she was eating at the breeder...they really should have given you a little to get her started on till you could buy some. Get that brand and if you decide to change it start mixing it with the new food a little at a time till you make the full change.

Dogs won't usually starve themselves...just get some of what her little tummy is used to. Milk is probably too rich if she is used to food and she is nervous which doesn't help the tummy upset.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Ferdinand,

Your new pug puppy looks like a 1930s--1960s actor, Peter Lorre. Laugh out load

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 3 users Like Dee's post
12-05-2014, 05:54 AM
(12-05-2014 05:53 AM)Dee Wrote:  Ferdinand,

Weeping
12-05-2014, 06:53 AM
(12-05-2014 05:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 05:53 AM)Dee Wrote:  Ferdinand,

Weeping

[Image: peterlorre.jpg]

Consider Hmmm he kind of does.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2014, 07:38 AM
AAHAJFKLGTYIOUPAROAIPUFHGOIPTYAIPUDAQWEURPOIFVNMZXBAWPRFAGUSHJFVNBLZXMNARPUQWRHG​VNBZJXZVMBASDFQPOWIEURYTLASKJDHFGZMNXCBVVBNCMXZGHFJDKSALTYURIEOWPQQTQEHEABVZLHKM​

Sorry, had a cuteness spasm.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
13-05-2014, 01:58 PM
To feed her we've been mixing goat milk with soft puppy food. Today I got home from school early and my mom told me to feed her. I kept putting her on an area of newspaper to see if she would pee. The second she stepped off of the newspaper, she peed all over the floor.

Dodgy

So, thinking she was done using the restroom, I let her onto the carpet for a bit, still keeping my eye on her. My friend was over, and as they got up and hugged me goodbye to leave, the dog shit all over the floor.

Diarrhea. Dodgy

I couldn't find vinegar or paper towels either... Facepalm
13-05-2014, 02:15 PM
(13-05-2014 01:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  To feed her we've been mixing goat milk with soft puppy food. Today I got home from school early and my mom told me to feed her. I kept putting her on an area of newspaper to see if she would pee. The second she stepped off of the newspaper, she peed all over the floor.

Dodgy

So, thinking she was done using the restroom, I let her onto the carpet for a bit, still keeping my eye on her. My friend was over, and as they got up and hugged me goodbye to leave, the dog shit all over the floor.

Diarrhea. Dodgy

I couldn't find vinegar or paper towels either... Facepalm

At least its not like cats. My cats pee on the floor on purpose sometimes.Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-05-2014, 02:19 PM

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post