Poll: Will you use the dates on the True Solar Calendar?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
THE TRUE SCIENTIFIC SOLAR CALENDAR for 2010, 2011, 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2010, 03:50 PM

THE TRUE SCIENTIFIC SOLAR CALENDAR for 2010, 2011, 2012
… Attached are the True Solar Calendars for three years: 2010, 2011, 2012, superimposed on the warped, retarded, misaligned, and mis-represented papal calendar that all atheists should avoid.
… The Solar Data for these calendars were obtained from the U.S. Naval Observatory, which publishes solar calendar data in unrecognizable linear calendar format only.
… Solar calendars for later years can be easily constructed using a spreadsheet such as Excel, noting that in the six months of Spring and Summer, all months have 31 days each; while in Leap Years 2016, 2020, 2024, and every four years thereafter, all six months of Winter and Autumn have 30 days each. In Non-Leap-Years, all Winter and Autumn months have 30 days except for the first month of Winter, which has one day less: 29 days.
… These three electronic Solar Calendars are in .jpg color format and can be used as computer backgrounds for quick and easy reference. They can be printed on legal paper for posting on walls at home and work and easily e-mailed to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, business clients, suppliers, and printers to be included in business advertising, websites, YouTube videos, and binary Usenet newsgroup messages.
… These yearly calendars can also be conveniently separated into four separate seasons to fit in smaller spaces when larger accompanying graphics are desired.
… These calendars should be used by all civilized people since these are CORRECT calendars. All other calendars are false calendars contrived by devil cults and should not be used by civilized people unless compelled to do so.
… The dates on these correct calendars should be used as the primary dates on all correspondence, e-mails, forms, contracts, registrations, bank checks, notices, appointments, newsgroup articles, tax returns, chat group comments, and all places where dates are required or desirable. Where required to communicate with the mis-educated masses, the false calendar dates of the local ruling devil cult should be added, but only as a secondary note in parentheses.

............. Civilized Man ..............
... Early Autumn, Libra 18, 2010 ...
(That's October 10 on your retarded Papal calendar)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2010, 04:17 PM

RE: THE TRUE SCIENTIFIC SOLAR CALENDAR for 2010, 2011, 2012
I don't know what is worse, theist spam (not Barley, the Boobquake guy) or this person.
10-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Hands down, this guy. It's not even a contest. The boob quake guy at least has that really cool duck picture in his posts. That makes it all worth it. Plus, that guy posts like once every 2 weeks whereas I'm getting the impression we are going to be dealing with complaints about dates and language courts 5 times a day for who knows how long.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2010, 05:13 PM

Thank you TruthAddict. I see it as a small victory that I am not placed in the same category as bookquake and calendar guy. I mean it Smile
12-10-2010, 07:54 PM
(10-10-2010 03:50 PM)Civilized Man Wrote:  … Attached are the True Solar Calendars for three years: 2010, 2011, 2012, superimposed on the warped, retarded, misaligned, and mis-represented papal calendar that all atheists should avoid.
… The Solar Data for these calendars were obtained from the U.S. Naval Observatory, which publishes solar calendar data in unrecognizable linear calendar format only.
… Solar calendars for later years can be easily constructed using a spreadsheet such as Excel, noting that in the six months of Spring and Summer, all months have 31 days each; while in Leap Years 2016, 2020, 2024, and every four years thereafter, all six months of Winter and Autumn have 30 days each. In Non-Leap-Years, all Winter and Autumn months have 30 days except for the first month of Winter, which has one day less: 29 days.
… These three electronic Solar Calendars are in .jpg color format and can be used as computer backgrounds for quick and easy reference. They can be printed on legal paper for posting on walls at home and work and easily e-mailed to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, business clients, suppliers, and printers to be included in business advertising, websites, YouTube videos, and binary Usenet newsgroup messages.
… These yearly calendars can also be conveniently separated into four separate seasons to fit in smaller spaces when larger accompanying graphics are desired.
… These calendars should be used by all civilized people since these are CORRECT calendars. All other calendars are false calendars contrived by devil cults and should not be used by civilized people unless compelled to do so.
… The dates on these correct calendars should be used as the primary dates on all correspondence, e-mails, forms, contracts, registrations, bank checks, notices, appointments, newsgroup articles, tax returns, chat group comments, and all places where dates are required or desirable. Where required to communicate with the mis-educated masses, the false calendar dates of the local ruling devil cult should be added, but only as a secondary note in parentheses.

............. Civilized Man ..............
... Early Autumn, Libra 18, 2010 ...
(That's October 10 on your retarded Papal calendar)

Your calendar seems to be upside down.

It is now the middle of October the beginning of spring.

Nothing to do with end of winter
15-10-2010, 08:42 AM
(11-10-2010 05:13 PM)BarleyMcFlexo Wrote:  Thank you TruthAddict. I see it as a small victory that I am not placed in the same category as bookquake and calendar guy. I mean it Smile

Barley, you're a cool guy. We got no issue with you. We don't agree with you, but you're polite, coherent, and not a spammer. We're glad to have you here.

Civilized Man, please stop creating separate threads for all these topics. It is borderline spam. I'm sure you don't see it that way, which is why I am not simply deleting the threads outright, but the things you are talking about would be much easier to understand if all of your argument was gathered into one place. I will see if there is any way to consolidate all these threads into a single one. In the meantime, please stop creating new threads.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner