(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
(15-11-2012 07:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 03:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  The term applies to the 11+ million - it wasn't just Jews.

And I don't think there were that many whites involved. Except for the whites doing The Holocausting.

Have there been any other modern Holocaustings that have lead to the creation of a new nation? Not saying it matters, but it does give more wait to The Holocaust.
How would transporting europeans to occupy a non-european section of the world add more weight to what happened under german occupation?

The jewish population in europe had been assimilated into and were white europeans just like the rest of the europeans at the time. They were in europe for several centuries, and clearly long enough to have the european characteristics, in other words, they were full fledged whiteys by that point.
Look at most israelis today, clearly far more european characteristics than other populations living in the middle east.

Unless you want to make the completely non scientific classification of a religion and race as being one and the same.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Artic? What brings you back?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
15-11-2012, 08:51 PM
(15-11-2012 08:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 07:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And I don't think there were that many whites involved. Except for the whites doing The Holocausting.

Have there been any other modern Holocaustings that have lead to the creation of a new nation? Not saying it matters, but it does give more wait to The Holocaust.
How would transporting europeans to occupy a non-european section of the world add more weight to what happened under german occupation?

The jewish population in europe had been assimilated into and were white europeans just like the rest of the europeans at the time. They were in europe for several centuries, and clearly long enough to have the european characteristics, in other words, they were full fledged whiteys by that point.
Look at most israelis today, clearly far more european characteristics than other populations living in the middle east.

Unless you want to make the completely non scientific classification of a religion and race as being one and the same.
Oh! European Jews were assimilated were they? Cool.
Oh, and you say they were Whiteys, eh? Very cool.

Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider
What the actual fuck are you saying?

Did you hear a little thing about Hitler rounding up all the Jews for the Final Solution? I suppose he just lined up the whole country and said, "Hey, if you all don't mind, would you raise your hand if you're a Jew?" Because otherwise, how would they know if someone was Jewish? I mean, they all looked like Whitey. Those fuckin' Jews shoulda just pretended to be Aryans........OOOOOOOh! Wait!!!! That's why Arctic could deny THE HOLOCAUST. Jews weren't exterminated, they all joined the Nazi party! I owe Arctic an apology. Blush

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-11-2012, 09:00 PM
(15-11-2012 08:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 08:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  How would transporting europeans to occupy a non-european section of the world add more weight to what happened under german occupation?

Oh! European Jews were assimilated were they? Cool.

Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider

Did you hear a little thing about Hitler rounding up all the Jews for the Final Solution? I suppose he just lined up the whole country and said, "Hey, if you all don't mind, would you raise your hand if you're a Jew?" Because otherwise, how would they know if someone was Jewish? I mean, they all looked like Whitey. Those fuckin' Jews shoulda just pretended to be Aryans........OOOOOOOh! Wait!!!! That's why Arctic could deny THE HOLOCAUST. Jews weren't exterminated, they all joined the Nazi party! I owe Arctic an apology. Blush
what the fuck are you talking about? nobody on this thread is denying that millions of jews were killed.

Are you implying that judaism is a race and a religion? explain please

I am saying that the historical account of the killing of jews is a racist one, considering that millions of killed africans or chinese are nothing on the historical map, but white europeans killed in the millions gets the historical status of THE holocaust.

If someone can read that and somehow get the impression that I am denying that millions of jewish people were killed, then they are completely fucking stupid and need to learn to read.
15-11-2012, 09:02 PM
(15-11-2012 09:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 08:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! European Jews were assimilated were they? Cool.

Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider
Consider

what the fuck are you talking about? nobody on this thread is denying that millions of jews were killed.

I am saying that the historical account of the killing of jews is a racist one, considering that millions of killed africans or chinese are nothing on the historical map, but white europeans killed in the millions gets the historical status of THE holocaust.

If someone can read that and somehow get the impression that I am denying that millions of jewish people were killed, then they are completely fucking stupid and need to learn to read.
Naw, you missed my point.

ArcticSage was denying The Holocaust.

I was reacting to your comment that European Jews looked like Whitey.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-11-2012, 09:06 PM
(15-11-2012 09:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 09:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  what the fuck are you talking about? nobody on this thread is denying that millions of jews were killed.

Naw, you missed my point.

ArcticSage was denying The Holocaust.

I was reacting to your comment that European Jews looked like Whitey.
jews with european ancestry and/or Israelis look middle eastern to you?
15-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Yeah, you're right, it's called eurocentrism, here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocentrism

happy now?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
16-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Ok, I think it is referred to as The holocaust due to the amount of countries involved. WWII tore apart most of the world and most people remember it or were taught about it in school. The other events you mention involve far less people, even if the death rates were higher. As far as advantages for white people, I live in a country with affirmative action. I see it as being a white male has been a crime for quite a while. Where jews are special is that they are not only a nationality, they also for some reason qualify as their own race (minority race) even though I see them as just white people like me.
16-11-2012, 06:25 PM
It's not called The Holocaust due to the amount of countries involved. There are a lot of reasons it is called that and (and I could be wrong on this I guess), I don't believe it is because the number of nations involved. A lot of nations were involved in the war in Asia during WWII and the millions of dead Chinese don't get a name like "The Holocaust".

As for the reaons it is called that, one reason, if people are honest about this, it's called "The" (as in, the only one) "Holocaust" because it has been so well marketed as such and because it was done by so-called "civilized" white Europeans to other white Europeans. Never before or since in the history of man has there been such organized effort to commit wholesale slaughter against other human beings with the intent on alienating an entire group of people based on their race/religion. It is certainly not the first time such a thing was a motive for mass murder, but using a nations industrial might to basically create a mass production process was unprecedented and, thankfully, un-duplicated.

But, the contention that the body count was reasonably low or at least not excessive when compared against some other mass murder events, some in the same basic time period (Japan in China, Stalin against his own people, Africa, etc.), is fundamentally correct.

Ok, fine. So what? Seriously, what the fuck is your point?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
20-11-2012, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 02:31 AM by Filox.)
Hey I and I, when you first came in here, I had a feeling you might be cool, but you are fucking retarded. No offense.

[Image: retard.gif]

[Image: 4251-full-retard.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson