(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
(15-11-2012 02:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  uh I didn't start the thread to say that 6 million jews weren't killed, I started the thread to say that 6 million is a relatively low number in comparison to other genocides which is why I was asking why 6 million dead europeans gets the status of (THE) holocaust.
The term holocaust as been in use since the late 70's it did not start out being called that. The original title if you will was Final Solution of the Jewish Question.
The term "holocaust" refers to 1. great destruction, especially by fire; 2. whole burnt offering.

The term was made popular by a Elie Wiesel in the late 1950's on. The Nazi's did not just kill Jews they murdered other races as well. Having spent time in Germany I can tell you that the German schools do not teach it to their children as they are not proud of that part of their heritage. Being part German myself the whole thing disgust the hell out of me.

This whole BS about it did not happen is an internet conspiracy hoax, in other words BULLSHIT!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kritter's post
20-11-2012, 06:58 AM
No shit? Kritter, just ignore these claims, not worth to get angry because of things simple people just can not understand.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-11-2012, 07:36 AM
(20-11-2012 05:10 AM)Kritter Wrote:  Having spent time in Germany I can tell you that the German schools do not teach it to their children as they are not proud of that part of their heritage. Being part German myself the whole thing disgust the hell out of me.
Complete and utter bullshit. You spend more than a year learning about WWII and the Third Reich in the German education system. You're either a liar or haven't been to any public schools in Germany.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
20-11-2012, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 09:15 AM by bemore.)
TBH I think its sad how you accuse I and I of being Arctic Sage just because of the subject matter/ his beliefs.

Im not sticking up for him... caus for all I know he could be him, but can I suggest if people seriously think they are the same person then you do an IP check. If I and I has a different IP addy everytime he logs on then that could be circumstantial evidence to suggest that he is either

A: A potential troll
B: Someone who is carefull with their IP addy.

TBH im not really bothered about the subject matter.... people know im open minded about things because I believe that our beliefs are so flimsy, yet our beliefs are what we hold dear as our reality right???

Your mockery and prejudice of I and I is no different than fundamental christians chucking all atheists into the box and labeling them "satan worshipers" or "people who need to be saved"

Rant over.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-11-2012, 09:36 AM
And Obama left those people to die in Benghazi. Slavery was never an issue during the Civil War. There is no way that 2 planes brought down the Twin Towers.

Stalin was worse so Hitler didn't really do anything that bad.

The Holocaust is just a way for the Jews to gain power.

The McRib is back.

Evolve
20-11-2012, 11:16 AM
(20-11-2012 09:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And Obama left those people to die in Benghazi. Slavery was never an issue during the Civil War. There is no way that 2 planes brought down the Twin Towers.

The McRib is back.
I wish they didn't put onions on the McRib. I could get behind a return if they didn't load it up so much with onions.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2012, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 11:28 AM by Kritter.)
(20-11-2012 07:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  sdfdadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadad​ada
20-11-2012, 11:24 AM
(20-11-2012 11:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And Obama left those people to die in Benghazi. Slavery was never an issue during the Civil War. There is no way that 2 planes brought down the Twin Towers.

The McRib is back.
I wish they didn't put onions on the McRib. I could get behind a return if they didn't load it up so much with onions.
Or at least fry the damn onions!

As far as I and I goes.........chill out people. Bemore nailed it IMO. I and I may be a little nutty, but for cryin out loud, back off with the Arctic Sage shit. Even if he IS Arctic Sage, so what? Do we really need to be a bunch of cops? Let the guy have his opinion just like everyone else, and if you don't agree with his ideas, address his ideas.

I and I may be nutty, but every forum needs an Almond Joy.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-11-2012, 11:47 AM
(THE) holocaust was made up
I'm 100% behind what Stark said.

Fry the goddamn onions!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
20-11-2012, 01:36 PM
(15-11-2012 10:46 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Genocide is still genocide. It's not right that those other genocides go largely forgotten.
The only difference was the scale and efficiency that the Germans did it compared to those countries. That and it was over most of a continent instead of a country.

And the goal was to wipe out all the jews. The Japanese and Belgians didn't have the goal to wipe out every member of the groups they were oppressing, the nazis did, Which is why the genocide committed by the nazis is known as the holocaust. Skin colour has nothing to do with it.
If that was the German's goal, then why were there so many survivors?
Unarmed people aren't hard to kill.