(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2013, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 01:29 AM by ClydeLee.)
Re: (THE) holocaust was made up
There's been thousands of civil wars and revolutionary war.

Yet Americans/Europians are taught and call them, (THE) . . . as well.

It's a biased identifier but so what? It doesn't prevent conversations easily talking about revolutionary wars in countries recently or holocausts in dafur
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 08:20 PM by I and I.)
(25-03-2013 06:27 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  Funny, only in threads like this do racists deem Jews to be "white."

--J.D.

Europeans aren't white? We are talking about the same Europe right?
You aren't one of those atheists that believe in Judaism are you?
25-03-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:24 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
25-03-2013, 10:20 PM
(25-03-2013 09:55 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  Jews--as a race--are not actually from Europe. Nor are Chinese, Assyrians, or even Tutsis.

White--European--racists who care about such things are rather quick to claim that Jews are not "white." The only time I see them claim they are "white" is when they wish to diminish the Holocaust.

--J.D.
Yes,but Jewish communities have existed in Europe since before the common era;and they do blend in better then the Chinese or Tutsis. Rolleyes
25-03-2013, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:25 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
26-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Tutsis are a made up race, some European dude made it up so Europe could arm people and have a stable government in Africa. Look it up, the idea of the existence of Tutsis and Hutus are completely fictional just as any other idea of race like that of a Jewish race.
26-03-2013, 08:33 PM
(26-03-2013 08:24 PM)I and I Wrote:  Tutsis are a made up race, some European dude made it up so Europe could arm people and have a stable government in Africa. Look it up, the idea of the existence of Tutsis and Hutus are completely fictional just as any other idea of race like that of a Jewish race.

You are so full of shit. There is no evidence of this.

Between crap like this and statements that we all deny any other 'holocausts' exist, you are simply not credible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't feed the troll, Chas

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
26-03-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:25 PM by Doctor X.)
Sad RE: (THE) holocaust was made up

27-03-2013, 12:59 AM
(26-03-2013 08:48 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Between crap like this and statements that we all deny any other 'holocausts' exist, you are simply not credible.

I am rapidly coming to that conclusion as well. I have had some experience with Holocaust Deniers and they seem to be either straight-loon-Anti-Semites who actually think it was all faked by Steven Speilberg or something, more malevolent Anti-Semites who manipulate such like David Irving and Ernst Zundel, or those who has to admit that--well . . . "yes it happened"--but, "It wasn't THAT bad," or "Other people died," all coming down to "The Jews [Tm.--Ed.] use it to exploits us!!"

Granted the categories can blend.

I rather hoped this was not such a person.

And, you know, "holocaust" refers to the complete immolation of a sacrifice--the ῾ôlâh [עלה--Ed.] or complete incineration of the victim. This is what happened, and one really cannot fault "holocaust" being used for this genocide. To acknowledge this genocide does not diminish other genocides.

I mean . . . really . . . if NOT a point of racism, what is the point of this thread? Perhaps I am missing it, for I would rather not make such a judgment hastily.

--J.D.

It's not racism, from anything else IandI has posted about, it's not his angle.

His points and threads come from him being quite anti-capitalism/euro-centric to the point of extremities. There often is a point somewhere in there within some of these threads, but it often is just overshadowed by plenty other junk.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post