(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:26 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 11:10 AM
I thought you guys were atheists.

So why is Judaism so strong on the forum? Isn't Judaism and its writings and beliefs just as much bullshit as the rest of religions?

That part about the followers of Judaism being a race, is there any evidence for this religious belief?

And how is commenting on the deaths of Chinese a racist comment? Oh yeah, it's racist because I didn't say that the Jewish holocaust was worse.
28-03-2013, 12:36 PM
(28-03-2013 11:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  I thought you guys were atheists.

So why is Judaism so strong on the forum? Isn't Judaism and its writings and beliefs just as much bullshit as the rest of religions?

That part about the followers of Judaism being a race, is there any evidence for this religious belief?

And how is commenting on the deaths of Chinese a racist comment? Oh yeah, it's racist because I didn't say that the Jewish holocaust was worse.

Yet more of your ridiculous bullshit. Judaism is strong on this forum? You are fucking warped.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-03-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:26 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
28-03-2013, 02:52 PM
(28-03-2013 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Yet more of your ridiculous bullshit. Judaism is strong on this forum? You are fucking warped.

Ridiculous bullshit is the religious idea that a god made a race of people special.

Do you agree with that religious belief or not?

Again you will never answer with a yes or no because you are a bullshitter.
28-03-2013, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:26 PM by Doctor X.)

28-03-2013, 03:29 PM
(28-03-2013 02:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yet more of your ridiculous bullshit. Judaism is strong on this forum? You are fucking warped.

Ridiculous bullshit is the religious idea that a god made a race of people special.

No, of course I don't agree with that belief. There are no gods.

Bullshitter? I think not.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Hey now, lets hold the phone of one god damn second.

There are Jews here?

'cause I could really use help figuring out how to get a decent flow of revenue going into my back accounts and where to invest it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2013, 01:44 AM
(28-03-2013 02:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yet more of your ridiculous bullshit. Judaism is strong on this forum? You are fucking warped.

There isn't even a scientific classification of ethnicity/race. WW2 including what is known as the holocaust was a European vs European killing spree for the most part. There was no "race" that was solely selected out for mass murder, they (christians)just used made up religious bullshit to put people into "races" then went on killing with that belief.

The idea that there was a THE holocaust is historical revisionism. How is 20 million Russians or Chinese killed during ww2 not deserving of a THE holocaust label?
29-03-2013, 02:29 AM
(29-03-2013 01:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 02:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  Ridiculous bullshit is the religious idea that a god made a race of people special.

There isn't even a scientific classification of ethnicity/race. WW2 including what is known as the holocaust was a European vs European killing spree for the most part. There was no "race" that was solely selected out for mass murder, they (christians)just used made up religious bullshit to put people into "races" then went on killing with that belief.

The idea that there was a THE holocaust is historical revisionism. How is 20 million Russians or Chinese killed during ww2 not deserving of a THE holocaust label?

Yes they were all living in Europe... but there's easily recognized subcultures which is what the groups that were shipped off to camps were often made up of. Groups of Gypsies as well as Jewish populations were subcultures.

It's something often created by a belief but to say it's all BS because religion is made up is historically and sociologically ignorant.

Please, the idea isn't that there is a THE holocaust.. it's the idea that the events of an attempted holocaust are simply easy to be described as THE holocaust.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson