(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
I and I, if I may, you are pissing into a hurricane. You are for the most part correct but you make points that are difficult for some to comprehend.

Try making the argument that Stalin's willingness to kill millions of his people is what defeated Germany in WW2. Watch how that flies accurate or not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 01:51 PM
(29-03-2013 10:33 AM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, if I may, you are pissing into a hurricane. You are for the most part correct but you make points that are difficult for some to comprehend.

Try making the argument that Stalin's willingness to kill millions of his people is what defeated Germany in WW2. Watch how that flies accurate or not.

Making the argument that the u.s. and England had very little to do with the defeat of Germany relative to soviet forces is also a fun argument that pisses off Americans.
29-03-2013, 02:39 PM
(29-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:33 AM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, if I may, you are pissing into a hurricane. You are for the most part correct but you make points that are difficult for some to comprehend.

Making the argument that the u.s. and England had very little to do with the defeat of Germany relative to soviet forces is also a fun argument that pisses off Americans.

Yes, since it is untrue.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 08:12 PM
(29-03-2013 02:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 01:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  There isn't even a scientific classification of ethnicity/race. WW2 including what is known as the holocaust was a European vs European killing spree for the most part. There was no "race" that was solely selected out for mass murder, they (christians)just used made up religious bullshit to put people into "races" then went on killing with that belief.

The idea that there was a THE holocaust is historical revisionism. How is 20 million Russians or Chinese killed during ww2 not deserving of a THE holocaust label?

Yes they were all living in Europe... but there's easily recognized subcultures which is what the groups that were shipped off to camps were often made up of. Groups of Gypsies as well as Jewish populations were subcultures.

It's something often created by a belief but to say it's all BS because religion is made up is historically and sociologically ignorant.

Please, the idea isn't that there is a THE holocaust.. it's the idea that the events of an attempted holocaust are simply easy to be described as THE holocaust.

Many cultures were targeted during ww2 like communist Russia or the Chinese by the Japanese. Why is the murder of a fewer number of believers in Judaism than Russians or Chinese worthy of the label "the holocaust"?

Hitler and his government hated communism and Russia and spewed propaganda about them just viciously as they did against European believers in Judaism.

The German invasion of and some of the battles against Russia were the largest in human history.
29-03-2013, 08:14 PM
(29-03-2013 02:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  Making the argument that the u.s. and England had very little to do with the defeat of Germany relative to soviet forces is also a fun argument that pisses off Americans.

Yes, since it is untrue.

The British and Americans didnt even stick their dick into mainland Europe until soviet troops had broken the German military and were on the march to Berlin.
30-03-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 06:12 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(29-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  

You are correct, but the West forced Hitler to split his troops between two different fronts instead of focusing all of them upon Russia. Yes, we absolutely inflate our importance in the European Theatre of WWII compared to that of Russia in culture and media, but we were not worthless.

The reason you piss everybody off is because, while you make good points on occasion, your arguments are loaded with so many dishonest tactics such as distortions, false dichotomies, implicit special pleadings, and just carrying an unwavering tone of flagrant mockery that nobody enjoys talking with since you don't engage in honest debates but trolling buffoonery.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-03-2013, 04:52 PM
(29-03-2013 08:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 02:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, since it is untrue.

The British and Americans didnt even stick their dick into mainland Europe until soviet troops had broken the German military and were on the march to Berlin.

Your lack of understanding of the history of WWII is astounding.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
30-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Jews are Jewish people who inhabited the fertile crescent back in the day.
Very different from that of the Egyptian race, or the Romans or Greeks etc.. etc..

ie: The Greek city states were all different countries (by definition), BUT the people were all "Greek". You wouldn't line someone up from Nubia and call him Greek (back in the day).

It's the same with Jews. There may have been different countries within the Fertile Crescent, but if you were to line up those people then you'd call them "Jews".
Same with Roman, Egyptian, Carthaginian etc.. etc..

The fact that there homeland has been fought over for centuries displacing them over and over is just rotten luck on their end.

Country of residency has nothing to do with race.
ie: A 4th generation Indian living in New Zealand might be called a New Zealander because he's a resident, BUT you'd call his race Indian. Much like while I was born and raised in New Zealand and you'd call em a New Zealander, when I check the race box on whatever form it's always NZ/European or NZ/Pākehā (Maori work for those of European decent).

Don't confuse residency or citizenship with 'race'.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-03-2013, 08:02 PM
(29-03-2013 08:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  Many cultures were targeted during ww2 like communist Russia or the Chinese by the Japanese. Why is the murder of a fewer number of believers in Judaism than Russians or Chinese worthy of the label "the holocaust"?

Hitler and his government hated communism and Russia and spewed propaganda about them just viciously as they did against European believers in Judaism.

The German invasion of and some of the battles against Russia were the largest in human history.
I don't get it. Are you jealous or something? Why does it matter? People called it the holocaust and the name stuck. Do you want to go through history and come up with a snazzy name for every instance someone was killed, just to make things "fair"? Life isn't fair. These things aren't based on numbers, they're based on what people are aware of and what happens to get called something in the newspapers, and then which of those names stick. Has nothing to do with "worthiness," but it is a useful way of talking about an event.
[+] 3 users Like amyb's post
31-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Bug RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
ATTN: EVERYONE

STOP....FEEDING......THE.......TROLL!!!!!!!!

He does this stuff to piss you off. Stop feeding and he goes away.Drinking Beverage

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade