(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 08:42 AM
by good ole white peopleDrinking Beverage

So this probably should be in philosophy...but who cares.

The idea or notion that there was THE holocaust as if one is better than the other is pretty stupid and quite racist.

The white european jews who were killed are (THE) holocaust but 10 million chinese at the hands of the japanese don't get the distinction as being (THE) holocaust. Neither do 10 million congolese africans in an 8 yr span by the hands of the belgian government at the turn of the century.

Now in one case the victims were good european vanilla whiteys and far fewer were killed than in China or the Congo and this same one is THE HOLOCAUST. DUH DUH DUH

Speaking of death and murder. Millions of people die every year from starvation, malnutrition, and curable diseases from good ole make your panties wet capitalism yet this isn't called a holocaust either.

I guess being white victims puts one in the running for the (THE) status?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
15-11-2012, 09:09 AM
There is already an extensive thread or three on this topic. I doubt we need to rehash the same shit.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
(15-11-2012 09:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There is already an extensive thread or three on this topic. I doubt we need to rehash the same shit.
Exactly. The Holocaust has been discussed ad nauseam.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-11-2012, 09:17 AM
(15-11-2012 09:13 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 09:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There is already an extensive thread or three on this topic. I doubt we need to rehash the same shit.
Exactly. The Holocaust has been discussed ad nauseam.

Thanks, Vosur. I was too nauseous to find the link.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 09:20 AM
I already thought I and I and The Arctic Sage were the same people?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-11-2012, 09:35 AM
(15-11-2012 09:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I already thought I and I and The Arctic Sage were the same people?

Distant cousins, I'd say. After his first post I wondered how long it would be before he brought up this topic. We should've made an Over/Under thread. But I&I slow-played us by starting with meaningless conspiracies that everyone already knows about and mixed a bit of humor and normal posts to lull us into thinking he was almost a regular guy. Then when our guard was down he dropped his big "zinger" on we unsuspecting sheeple. ArcticAss just went thermonuclear right from the start.

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Typical shrill bullshit. (Dead People)X don't matter for shit until compared to (Dead People)Y in my insane little oppressed-person fantasy... that I can have because I got, like, computer, electricity, shelter... and I'm not trying to hunt down a rabbit scrawnier than I am... Dodgy

And how the fuck was there a "guard was down" position, preacher-man? Guy calling himself "I and I" is obviously all about the I... Dodgy

(Yeah. Why you don't post shit in this sub-forum. Big Grin )

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Genocide is still genocide. It's not right that those other genocides go largely forgotten.
The only difference was the scale and efficiency that the Germans did it compared to those countries. That and it was over most of a continent instead of a country.

And the goal was to wipe out all the jews. The Japanese and Belgians didn't have the goal to wipe out every member of the groups they were oppressing, the nazis did, Which is why the genocide committed by the nazis is known as the holocaust. Skin colour has nothing to do with it.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-11-2012, 10:50 AM
More threads on the topic...

15-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Of course holocaust was made up. That`s how it started.