(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
(20-11-2012 01:36 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  If that was the German's goal, then why were there so many survivors?
Unarmed people aren't hard to kill.

[Image: Lee_Facepalm.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
20-11-2012, 01:42 PM
(20-11-2012 01:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 01:36 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  If that was the German's goal, then why were there so many survivors?
Unarmed people aren't hard to kill.
[Image: Lee_Facepalm.gif]

Bullets cost money. And if you kill EVERYONE, you won't have enough slaves to build your Antarctica and Moon Bases. Sheesh. Use some common sense. Hobo

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2012, 01:48 PM
(20-11-2012 01:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bullets cost money. And if you kill EVERYONE, you won't have enough slaves to build your Antarctica and Moon Bases. Sheesh. Use some common sense. Hobo
I wasn't all that surprised when I saw that it was him who asked the question. I mean, look at his other posts. It's painfully obvious that he has never ever read anything about the Holocaust.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-11-2012, 02:02 PM
The Holocaust wasn't real because
[Image: jwQj4.gif]

Evolve
20-11-2012, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 03:10 PM by Diablo666.)
(20-11-2012 01:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 01:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: Lee_Facepalm.gif]

Bullets cost money. And if you kill EVERYONE, you won't have enough slaves to build your Antarctica and Moon Bases. Sheesh. Use some common sense. Hobo
You can kill people for free, and if their goal was just genocide, then they wouldn't worry about using them as slaves.
What did they build during the war btw?

The OP has a point, there isn't much difference between WWII than numerous other cases throughout history.
Including the US killing off numerous tribes of native Americans.

But you losers go ahead and circle jerk yourselves some more.
20-11-2012, 02:18 PM
The mental masturbation required to special plead away the holocaust is actually quite impressive.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
20-11-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm still lol'ing at the "What did the Germans build" comment. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Recently I made a comment that this forum is full of holocaust deniers. In this thread I made the comment that the idea of the Jewish holocaust being considered THE holocaust is historically wrong and quite racist.

The holocausts that I mentioned like the Chinese or Russians killed during ww2 were ignored and I was ridiculed. That is called holocaust denying.

Next
25-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Funny, only in threads like this do racists deem Jews to be "white."

--J.D.

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
25-03-2013, 06:46 PM
(25-03-2013 06:22 PM)I and I Wrote:  Recently I made a comment that this forum is full of holocaust deniers. In this thread I made the comment that the idea of the Jewish holocaust being considered THE holocaust is historically wrong and quite racist.

The holocausts that I mentioned like the Chinese or Russians killed during ww2 were ignored and I was ridiculed. That is called holocaust denying.

Next
Noo... saying Chinese and/or Russians weren't killed is denial.

Saying that the 6million Jews killed during WW2 is typically referred to as THE holocaust has absolutely no bearing on any other holocaust occurring or not occurring.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post