(THE) holocaust was made up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 06:37 PM
(30-03-2013 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jews are Jewish people who inhabited the fertile crescent back in the day.
Very different from that of the Egyptian race, or the Romans or Greeks etc.. etc..

ie: The Greek city states were all different countries (by definition), BUT the people were all "Greek". You wouldn't line someone up from Nubia and call him Greek (back in the day).

It's the same with Jews. There may have been different countries within the Fertile Crescent, but if you were to line up those people then you'd call them "Jews".
Same with Roman, Egyptian, Carthaginian etc.. etc..

The fact that there homeland has been fought over for centuries displacing them over and over is just rotten luck on their end.

Country of residency has nothing to do with race.
ie: A 4th generation Indian living in New Zealand might be called a New Zealander because he's a resident, BUT you'd call his race Indian. Much like while I was born and raised in New Zealand and you'd call em a New Zealander, when I check the race box on whatever form it's always NZ/European or NZ/Pākehā (Maori work for those of European decent).

Don't confuse residency or citizenship with 'race'.

Wrong again.
Judaism like any other religion through most of its history allowed inter marriage from being conquered or from conquering and assimilating other cultures. The idea that there is a "race of believers of Judaism". Is as stupid as saying there is a Muslim or Christian race. The current modern day Jewish notion of a pure Jewish race is a 20th century idea, influenced by the growing European ideas of nationalism. Don't confuse race with religious beliefs. The idea of race in general isn't based on clear scientific definitions anyway. The victims of nazi attacks in Europe were Europeans. The idea of a "great" race or " pure" race is a European idea born in the same womb as nazi ideology. Fuck that and fuck any racist religious pricks who believe in racist fascist bullshit like that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
Again? when was I wrong the first time?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
31-03-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 09:22 PM by kim.)
RE: (THE) holocaust was made up
Scholars argue that the mass murder of Romani(Gypsies) and people with disabilities should be included in the definition and some use the common noun "holocaust" to describe other Nazi mass murders, including those of Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, and homosexuals. Recent estimates based on figures obtained since the fall of the Soviet Union indicates some ten to eleven million civilians and prisoners of war were intentionally murdered by the Nazi regime.

Of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust, approximately two-thirds were killed. Over one million Jewish children were killed in the Holocaust, as were approximately two million Jewish women and three million Jewish men. A network of over 40,000 facilities in Germany and German-occupied territory were used to concentrate, hold, and kill Jews and other victims.
The term holocaust actually comes from the Greek word holókauston, referring to an animal sacrifice offered to a god in which the whole animal is completely burnt... as Dr X advised. For hundreds of years, the word "holocaust" was used in English to denote great massacres but since the 1960s, the term has come to be primarily used by scholars and popular writers to refer to the Nazi genocide of Jews.
The Nazis used the euphemistic phrase, the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" and the phrase "Final Solution" has been widely used as a term for the genocide of the Jews. Nazis used the phrase "lebensunwertes Leben" (Life unworthy of life) in reference to their victims in an attempt to justify the killings.
Shoah became the standard Hebrew term for the event as early as the 1940, in Europe and post war in Israel. Shoah was and is still preferred by many Jews for a number of reasons, including the theologically offensive nature of the word "holocaust", which they feel refers to the Greek pagan custom.
By the way - Shoah is Hebrew for "destruction".

Whatever you want to call it, killing a shit load of people is still killing a shit load of people... so, I don't know what you are bitching about, I and I.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-04-2013, 10:17 AM
(31-03-2013 07:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Again? when was I wrong the first time?

March 20, 2008