THQ Humble Bundle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
THQ Humble Bundle
Not sure if many of you know about this, but the offer in this bundle is 7 games for 5.64 or 6 games for whatever you want to donate.
Basically, a bunch of games for cheap if you're a cheap bastard like me Big Grin

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The games are:
Metro 2033
Darksiders
Red faction armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Saints Row: The Third (With $5.64 donated)

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you." -Muse
[Image: Hover-cat-vs-sweater-dog.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Unexistence's post
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: THQ Humble Bundle
The lack of support for Linux and the absence of indie games makes this a step backwards, in my humble opinion. Of course, if you're into that kind of games, it's obviously a good deal.
03-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I dunno about most of these games. The most memorable THQ game for me was Titan's Quest (and the Immortal Throne expansion). Awesome game. IMO it was even better than Diablo II by a goodly margin, and I loved Diablo II.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
(03-12-2012 03:12 PM)Tetrarch Wrote:  The lack of support for Linux and the absence of indie games makes this a step backwards, in my humble opinion. Of course, if you're into that kind of games, it's obviously a good deal.

[Image: tumblr_mdjzwiDME51qb8e9no1_500.jpg]

The only decent games from THQ, as far as my opinion goes, were Titan Quest and the Warhammer 40.000 RTS games. Neither of them are included in this bundle. Dodgy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
(04-12-2012 08:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  The only decent games from THQ, as far as my opinion goes, were Titan Quest and the Warhammer 40.000 RTS games. Neither of them are included in this bundle. Dodgy
If you want another copy of those, check the website again quickly. Both were added
12-12-2012, 04:03 AM
free at The pirate bay.

and you thought you were cheap... Drinking Beverage

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-12-2012, 06:13 AM
The title made me think of this for some reason.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
12-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Nice bunch of games, own over half of them. Titans quest is a goody, COH is old now, but still good game. Would have pitched in for the bundle, but theres no option to buy it through steam.

Good post though Smile.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user