TMNT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 06:11 PM
TMNT
At the risk of sounding blasphemous to my 90's rearing, I like the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Nickelodeon than I do the original series (my son is into TMNT now, so we watch a lot of turtles).

The new TMNT has a bit more personality for the turtles, the bad guys are not as hokey or stereotypical, and there is a good overarching storyline. If you like TMNT, I recommend it!

As for the new Michael Bay movie, I remain highly skeptical but determinedly optimistic that it won't be terrible and the wife and I are planning a date night this weekend to give it a shot. So help me, if Michael Bay ruins this...I am going to...cry like a little baby Sadcryface2

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-08-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: TMNT
My son and his girlfriend went on a 5K fun run for TMNT last weekend. The turtles were there and the theater showed the original movie as a buildup for the new one coming out this weekend.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-08-2014, 06:15 PM
(06-08-2014 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My son and his girlfriend went on a 5K fun run for TMNT last weekend. The turtles were there and the theater showed the original movie as a buildup for the new one coming out this weekend.

There was a lego build at a mall around here a few months ago. No actual turtles but they were building giant ones. Sadly, we weren't there the day they were putting them together, only the days that they were building the components to make the big ones.

My son, and me of course, would go nuts if we were to meet the turtles.

-Rick
06-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Haha - my son is 27 and was as excited as he would have been at 6, I think.

Got cool t-shirts and headbands and pictures with a couple of the turtles. I think they had a lot of fun.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-08-2014, 07:32 PM
I haven't seen anything new, only a trailer. Does the pizza still look as cheesy and delicious? Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-08-2014, 05:54 AM
Re: RE: TMNT
(06-08-2014 07:32 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I haven't seen anything new, only a trailer. Does the pizza still look as cheesy and delicious? Drooling
On the cartoon? Yes. In the new movie? Well....the pizza sponsor is now pizza hut so....no. Hell no.

-Rick