TMNT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: TMNT
(30-03-2014 11:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 12:05 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Bay can put together a solid action movie. I'm not disputing that. I'm super pissed he killed off Ironhide as he was the coolest Transformer ever. But as far as action movies go, he's got a solid forumla. Explosions + Hot Girls. It works.

I'm pretty sure he's getting some personal benefits from Megan Fox. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't. I really can't see any other reason why she'd be in this movie. Emma Stone would have made a good April imo. Mikey's joke at the end of the trailer had me chuckling.

Those old TMNT movies were so bad they were good. One of my all time favorite scenes...SPLIIIIINTEEEERRRRR!!!!! Side note, I have an autographed picture from the guy who wore the Rafael costume in TMNT 2 and 3 (Ho Sung Pak) Big Grin One of my prized possessions. Him and my aunt dated for a when I was a kid. I nearly wet myself when I found out my aunt was dating Rafael.

I'll raise your TMNT with a zombie apocalypse. My step-father's sister dated, and was actually engaged (although they did later breakup), to Tom Savini.

Thomas Vincent "Tom" Savini (born November 3, 1946) is an American actor, stuntman, director, and award-winning special effects and makeup artist. He is known for his makeup and special effects work on many films directed by George A. Romero, including Martin, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Creepshow and Monkey Shines; he also created the special effects and makeup for many cult classics like Friday the 13th (parts I and IV), Maniac, The Burning, The Prowler and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

Savini directed Night of the Living Dead, the 1990 remake of Romero's 1968 Night of the Living Dead; his other directing work include three episodes of the TV show Tales from the Darkside and one segment in The Theatre Bizarre. As an actor and stuntman, he has appeared in films such as Martin, Dawn of the Dead, Knightriders, From Dusk till Dawn, Planet Terror, Machete, Django Unchained and Machete Kills.
-Wikipedia

He's been to my house and I've hung out with the dude, and he's actually a pretty cool guy. He knew how to do some fun slight-of-hand tricks and even brought us over a bootleg copy of LOTR: The Return of the King once. Tongue

He actually runs an old-school special effects school down here in the Pittsburgh area; Pittsburgh of course being the capitol of Romero's zombie movies.

[Image: tom-savini-friday-the13th_3984.jpeg]

Oh yeah, he was also Sex Machine in From Dusk Till Dawn.

[Image: ick1.jpeg]

His most recent movie was Machete Kills. Yeah, I was almost related to this guy! Tongue

[Image: machete-tom-savini-danny-trejo.jpg]

....................Gasp I hate you! Weeping

Special effects would be my dream job.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-04-2014, 11:35 PM
(01-04-2014 05:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 11:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'll raise your TMNT with a zombie apocalypse. My step-father's sister dated, and was actually engaged (although they did later breakup), to Tom Savini.

Thomas Vincent "Tom" Savini (born November 3, 1946) is an American actor, stuntman, director, and award-winning special effects and makeup artist. He is known for his makeup and special effects work on many films directed by George A. Romero, including Martin, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Creepshow and Monkey Shines; he also created the special effects and makeup for many cult classics like Friday the 13th (parts I and IV), Maniac, The Burning, The Prowler and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

Savini directed Night of the Living Dead, the 1990 remake of Romero's 1968 Night of the Living Dead; his other directing work include three episodes of the TV show Tales from the Darkside and one segment in The Theatre Bizarre. As an actor and stuntman, he has appeared in films such as Martin, Dawn of the Dead, Knightriders, From Dusk till Dawn, Planet Terror, Machete, Django Unchained and Machete Kills.
-Wikipedia

He's been to my house and I've hung out with the dude, and he's actually a pretty cool guy. He knew how to do some fun slight-of-hand tricks and even brought us over a bootleg copy of LOTR: The Return of the King once. Tongue

He actually runs an old-school special effects school down here in the Pittsburgh area; Pittsburgh of course being the capitol of Romero's zombie movies.

[Image: tom-savini-friday-the13th_3984.jpeg]

Oh yeah, he was also Sex Machine in From Dusk Till Dawn.

[Image: ick1.jpeg]

His most recent movie was Machete Kills. Yeah, I was almost related to this guy! Tongue

[Image: machete-tom-savini-danny-trejo.jpg]

....................Gasp I hate you! Weeping

Special effects would be my dream job.

[Image: oie_hijack.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-04-2014, 11:23 PM
(28-03-2014 03:22 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  My only question is "why is Megan Fox working with Bay again?"

Other than that I think I'd give this film a shot.

Don't you mean, why is Bay working with Megan 'bitch' Fox again?
Candy on the outside - total fucking bitch on the inside!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
03-04-2014, 04:24 AM
*Sees Producer is Micheal Bay*

[Image: tumblr_lzogkoXrk31qfl90zo1_r2_400.gif]

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-04-2014, 05:36 AM
(31-03-2014 06:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 05:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  What seems to be the problem with the new TMNT? I think the trailer looks great and that the movie ... wait... Megan Fox? Shit, not again, ruining a perfectly good movie with that pretty, stupid face. I hate the fact that they had the need to push turbo-sexy bitches in front of huge robots that are fighting and exploding all over the place. Now, the same fucking thing with the TMNT? Hell no!

But then again, it could be worse, we could have Ben Assleck acting as Batman. Oh wait, NO! Shiiiit...

Facepalm

Ben Affleck can not be any worse than Christian Bale.

Seriously? Syriasly? I don't even know how to respond to this, to compare Ben Assleck with Christian Bale... We seem to think a bit differently.

Wink

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson