TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
That's from being upside down all day....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Well you know, koalas.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-01-2017, 06:04 AM
The Vegemite can't help either.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Dangerous combination mate. Turns 'em mental!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-01-2017, 06:28 AM
(14-01-2017 05:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 05:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Chad, seriously mate. Smile

Perhaps Fed-Ex?

Of course I'm sure for a few bucks one can get someone to take it for one? Consider

If Zappa's Muffin Man was available....

The end is listless.

Dude -- you can't DHL, UPS, FedEx or ANY other "mail" system to move a firearm EXCEPT from on federal firearm license dealer, to another FFL...

The guns must be checked into the "bound book" at point of origin, and at point of arrival.

Generally -- FFL's charge $25 for the handling -- at each end.

SO - yeah -- you CAN "mail" a gun --- for 50 bucks a piece PLUS shipping......

If one wants to save money, one can just ship it via whatever- UPS, FEDEX, etc. Just don't get caught. I wouldn't do it, but I'd bet nickels to doughnut holes that it has been done.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-01-2017, 06:38 AM
Sure... And robbing banks is a great source of cash, until you get caught......

14-01-2017, 06:40 AM
One could have a successful career the like of Bonnie and Clyde. Smile

Banjo.
14-01-2017, 06:50 AM
I dunno if I'd call dying in a bullet riddled car, "successful".....
[Image: death-car-part-III.jpg&w=300&...p;amp;zc=1]

14-01-2017, 06:52 AM
It's all perspective, dude. Wink

Banjo.
14-01-2017, 06:58 AM
(14-01-2017 05:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah - guns just jump out and start shooting people all on their own..... It's magic....

Nobody else but me had access to my shit - so your blathering is just that - blathering...

See that? That's why I can't stand some gun owners. You don't get to use 'I forgot I had it on me' as a hand wavy excuse followed by deriding other people's concern at your admitted negligence with a loaded firearm. Sure, only you have access to your shit; until you don't, or you forget. It's the forgetting part that bothers me. The fact that the existence of your firearm had become so bland as to be forgotten? No matter how you look at it, that is very concerning. Accidents happen when people forget important shit like that, and as is often the case, they don't just hurt themselves with their own negligence. And where firearms are concerned, accidents can easily be fatal.

"When the person carrying the gun is so used to carrying the gun that they never even think about the gun"

That you give so little of a shit about that, does nothing to allay concerns; it only exacerbates them. That you can be so utterly dismissive in passing is astonishing.

I don't want to take away your fucking guns, but your damn right I don't want you forgetting you fucking have one on you! Holy shit, is that such a hard concept to grasp!?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post