TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
You SHOULDN'T be concerned with the people who jump through the fucking hoops and carry a gun LEGALLY......

It's the criminal cunts you should worry about.........

And they're not the subject of this thread............

Quit trying to make it look like they are..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 04:16 PM
(14-01-2017 04:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You really want me to waste my time googling the countless headlines of people, children killing children and kids killing their own parents, a few from just the past year come to mind, because of gunowner negligence?

It's a thing, Chas. You know it as well as I do.

You said people die every day from exactly that kind of mistake: he forgot he had a gun on his person. You have not answered the question.

Quote:See my response above. Wash rinse and repeat.

And see my response. You are now generalizing to any kind of negligence, but that is not what you alleged.

Okay, I'm honestly not sure what you're saying that I alleged. That people die from accidental gun shots?
14-01-2017, 04:18 PM
(14-01-2017 04:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You SHOULDN'T be concerned with the people who jump through the fucking hoops and carry a gun LEGALLY......

Jesus tits man, when have I mentioned criminals? I am explicitly talking about well intentioned every day people here.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
14-01-2017, 04:23 PM
(14-01-2017 04:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 04:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You SHOULDN'T be concerned with the people who jump through the fucking hoops and carry a gun LEGALLY......

Jesus tits man, when have I mentioned criminals? I am explicitly talking about well intentioned every day people here.

So you're saying that "everyday people" who own guns are the problem, and not criminals.............................

Yeah -- that's what I figured........

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-01-2017, 04:33 PM
(14-01-2017 04:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 04:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Jesus tits man, when have I mentioned criminals? I am explicitly talking about well intentioned every day people here.

So you're saying that "everyday people" who own guns are the problem, and not criminals.............................

Yeah -- that's what I figured........

Hobo

Sigh...

As to the problem of every day people dying from the negligence of every day gun owners...
Yes that's what I'm saying.

Criminals with guns? Not worried about them in the least. Rolleyes
14-01-2017, 05:29 PM
It's only a problem if you're afraid to die, which is irrational given its inevitability.

Weirdos.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-01-2017, 05:35 PM
(14-01-2017 02:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 11:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And YOU never made a mistake.......

And if you did - I'm sure you didn't learn from it.

I carried a gun through airport security... Yup... I fucked up....

I admitted to it --- I "manned up" -- admitted my mistake and went to security......

I didn't try to hide my fuckup....

And I learned from it.......

There were no repercussions -- nobody got hurt -- nobody was in danger, nothing bad happened.....

This happened over 30 years ago......

I haven't made the same mistake.

So - you're fucking perfect???????

Fucking whatever....

I'm even man enough to admit I fucked up - when I don't need to..... Like here......

You think I didn't know you were going to go off on a nut????

LOL

Who didn't learn???

I think the point is that innocent people die every day because of the exact same kind of mistake that you made. Just because nobody did that one time doesn't mean that it's not an obvious reminder that you can't just laugh at it and sweep it under the rug.

Gun rights activists love to talk about how responsible they are, therefore...yada yada.

You fucked up, I'm glad it didn't turn out worse, but it easily could have, and you not acknowledging that is what the whole gun problem boils down to.

You've just proved the point.

But you seem to love your guns more than common sense, so I'll just expect a disparaging reply instead of a reasoned one. Feel free to prove me wrong.

(14-01-2017 04:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 04:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  You said people die every day from exactly that kind of mistake: he forgot he had a gun on his person. You have not answered the question.

And see my response. You are now generalizing to any kind of negligence, but that is not what you alleged.

Okay, I'm honestly not sure what you're saying that I alleged. That people die from accidental gun shots?

(14-01-2017 02:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I think the point is that innocent people die every day because of the exact same kind of mistake that you made.

That is what you said. I want to know how people die from that.

Did you mean what you wrote or not?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2017, 05:55 PM
(14-01-2017 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 02:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I think the point is that innocent people die every day because of the exact same kind of mistake that you made. Just because nobody did that one time doesn't mean that it's not an obvious reminder that you can't just laugh at it and sweep it under the rug.

Gun rights activists love to talk about how responsible they are, therefore...yada yada.

You fucked up, I'm glad it didn't turn out worse, but it easily could have, and you not acknowledging that is what the whole gun problem boils down to.

You've just proved the point.

But you seem to love your guns more than common sense, so I'll just expect a disparaging reply instead of a reasoned one. Feel free to prove me wrong.

(14-01-2017 04:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Okay, I'm honestly not sure what you're saying that I alleged. That people die from accidental gun shots?

(14-01-2017 02:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I think the point is that innocent people die every day because of the exact same kind of mistake that you made.

That is what you said. I want to know how people die from that.

Chas are you seriously taking the position that misplacing/failing to secure firearms does not lead to many many deaths? Because we both know only retards like OLB or Dark Helmet take such an absurd stance.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-01-2017, 06:19 PM
(14-01-2017 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is what you said. I want to know how people die from that.

Chas are you seriously taking the position that misplacing/failing to secure firearms does not lead to many many deaths? Because we both know only retards like OLB or Dark Helmet take such an absurd stance.

No, I am asking how someone who normally has a firearm on his person and is carrying one unintentionally is a danger.

ET said it was exactly this problem that was a danger. Now you too are extending it to other issues.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2017, 06:27 PM
(14-01-2017 06:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Chas are you seriously taking the position that misplacing/failing to secure firearms does not lead to many many deaths? Because we both know only retards like OLB or Dark Helmet take such an absurd stance.

No, I am asking how someone who normally has a firearm on his person and is carrying one unintentionally is a danger.

ET said it was exactly this problem that was a danger. Now you too are extending it to other issues.

Yes, what I am arguing is exactly that. It obviously is a danger, because people are dying. I'm not extending it to other issues, it is the issue.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco