TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
(14-01-2017 09:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ya know what??

I already had one mother....

So, the job's been taken....

Go worry somewhere else...

Fuck you asshole.

Fuck you.

If you don't worry about your guns, you don't deserve to have them.

People who stop respecting the deadly nature of firearms, through ignorance, apathy, or negligence; are dangers not only to themselves, but to those around them. No different than those who stop respecting alcohol, and think it's okay to operate a vehicle while under the influence. "I didn't mean to" is not an excuse when you hit someone with your car while drunk. The fact that you haven't yet hit someone while driving drunk (or forgetting a gun in your jacket), and you dismiss people calling out your bullshit as being mother hens, makes you a fucking negligent asshole.

I can only hope that when your apathy causes you to inevitably have an accident with your firearms, it hurts nobody but you. It probably won't, but I can only hope.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2017, 11:12 PM
(14-01-2017 09:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  When that gun was not on his person, where do you think it might have been? How about in his house?

Yes, where almost all of the deaths I'm talking about occur. Because people are careless with things that mean life or death.

You are making unwarranted assumptions about his situation.

Quote:
(14-01-2017 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Look, if you wanted to say that this was an example of negligence and that negligence in general can lead to accidents, then say that. But don't keep doubling down your apparent misstatement.

Holy fucking shit, Chas. That's what I have been saying the whole time.

No, it wasn't what you actually said. Say what you mean else you will not be understood.

Quote:Stop pedanderisationalising every fucking thing just to not lose a gun argument.

See above.

Quote:It's getting old. I love you man, and I vote for you to get to have guns over anyone else in the world if it comes down to that, but you're going to have to let go of this notion that it's a good thing in general for the public at large to be inundated with lethal weapons like they are now. It's not safe and people are dying.

Period.

Where did I ever say that? Please point it out or apologize for the slander.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2017, 11:40 PM
(14-01-2017 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 09:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yes, where almost all of the deaths I'm talking about occur. Because people are careless with things that mean life or death.

You are making unwarranted assumptions about his situation.

Quote:Holy fucking shit, Chas. That's what I have been saying the whole time.

No, it wasn't what you actually said. Say what you mean else you will not be understood.

Quote:Stop pedanderisationalising every fucking thing just to not lose a gun argument.

See above.

Quote:It's getting old. I love you man, and I vote for you to get to have guns over anyone else in the world if it comes down to that, but you're going to have to let go of this notion that it's a good thing in general for the public at large to be inundated with lethal weapons like they are now. It's not safe and people are dying.

Period.

Where did I ever say that? Please point it out or apologize for the slander.

Okay, I'm done. Not worth it anyway, it's not like you or I are gonna kill anyone negligently, and us arguing about it isn't solving any problems. I apologize for whatever.

Peace.
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
14-01-2017, 11:41 PM
TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
I feel some Christian news panic of confiscating crucifixes at airports is sure to arise sometime.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-01-2017, 05:26 AM
(14-01-2017 08:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  People have accidents due to all kinds of forgetfulness.

But I am still waiting for the instances of people dying because someone inadvertently had a gun on his person.

But what about all the time that the gun was not on his person? That's what I'm worried about. How long had a loaded gun been in a random jacket pocket that it was forgotten about so much that it was only discovered because of the airport security?

Why do I bother???

Rolleyes

Did you even read what I wrote??? My gun was in my jacket.

When I left Kodiak - the gun was in my jacket - in a locked locker. I put the jacket on - without realizing the gun was in the jacket. I did not take my jacket off at anytime, until I realized it was in the pocket.

The gun was NEVER out of my possession (which I stated earlier).

But SOMEHOW -- I'm sure "guns bad.... people with guns bad .... grunt...."

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-01-2017, 12:49 PM
(13-01-2017 01:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I put the jacket on - and the gun was already IN the pocket. So yeah - it was easy to miss - it was a small gun.......

So it gets worse? You're now saying that you had this loaded gun in a jacket, but had apparently forgotten it was there? And you didn't even notice in the process of physically putting the jacket on? I'm sorry, but that's nothing more than firearm negligence, and is indicative of a far too blasé attitude about potentially lethal weapons.

(13-01-2017 01:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Funny -- people who are against people carrying guns think that those people carrying guns are constantly looking for a reason to use it. When the person carrying the gun is so used to carrying the gun that they never even think about the gun --- that's somehow a problem too.......

This is a straw-man. We're not at this point debating the carrying of guns per se. We're taking specifically about your lack of firearms awareness and the potentials dangers thereof. And yes; when a person carrying a loaded firearm "never even thinks about the gun" we—society—have a major problem. Any/all competent gun users should be fully aware at all times that they have a loaded weapon on their person.

(13-01-2017 01:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  They'll only be satisfied when everyone bows down to their desires, and everyone runs around unarmed... (Except for muggers, rapists and murderers of course....)

Another straw-man. It's nothing to do with disarming the population; it's about you (in case you haven't noticed), and the fact of your casual approach to carrying weapons. And the obvious question here is seeing as the gun was loaded—as you've admitted—why was it loaded? Did you see some present or potential threat that necessitated its use as a defensive weapon? And if so, what was the nature of that threat?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
15-01-2017, 01:02 PM
It could have been worse. What if he'd accidentally left a bottle of water in his pocket?

'Murican Canadian
15-01-2017, 01:02 PM
(14-01-2017 03:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please provide some credible scenarios for how it could have turned out worse.
It could have turned out worse for OLB, but others?

A couple of hypotheticals Chas...

The guy is mugged, and end up getting shot with his own weapon during the affray. (Has happened in Oz)

The guy's 6-year-old son finds daddy's forgotten "toy", and accidentally shoots and kills his little sister. (Has happened in Oz)

He falls asleep in some shithole airport waiting lounge, and an observant pickpocket nicks the weapon.

Some delusional teenage hero wannabe pulls a knife on the guy, who, forgetting his weapon is loaded as Biker did, unintentionally kills the kid.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-01-2017, 04:36 PM
(15-01-2017 01:02 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 03:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please provide some credible scenarios for how it could have turned out worse.
It could have turned out worse for OLB, but others?

A couple of hypotheticals Chas...

The guy is mugged, and end up getting shot with his own weapon during the affray. (Has happened in Oz)

The guy's 6-year-old son finds daddy's forgotten "toy", and accidentally shoots and kills his little sister. (Has happened in Oz)

He falls asleep in some shithole airport waiting lounge, and an observant pickpocket nicks the weapon.

Some delusional teenage hero wannabe pulls a knife on the guy, who, forgetting his weapon is loaded as Biker did, unintentionally kills the kid.

Facepalm

Stupid to the nth.....

Fucking aliens could have kidnapped me as well, and probed the gun by accident - getting a tentacle shot off, and started an intergalactic war.......

It's just as likely as any of the fuckshit you cooked up....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-01-2017, 06:38 PM
(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 01:02 PM)SYZ Wrote:  A couple of hypotheticals Chas...

Facepalm

Stupid to the nth.....

Fucking aliens could have kidnapped me as well, and probed the gun by accident - getting a tentacle shot off, and started an intergalactic war.......

It's just as likely as any of the fuckshit you cooked up....

God that would be awesome. I've always wanted an intergalactic war and to be probed by aliens. I'd probably join their side just to play with new toys (otherwise known as guns).

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post