TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 01:02 PM)SYZ Wrote:  A couple of hypotheticals Chas...

The guy is mugged, and end up getting shot with his own weapon during the affray. (Has happened in Oz)

The guy's 6-year-old son finds daddy's forgotten "toy", and accidentally shoots and kills his little sister. (Has happened in Oz)

He falls asleep in some shithole airport waiting lounge, and an observant pickpocket nicks the weapon.

Some delusional teenage hero wannabe pulls a knife on the guy, who, forgetting his weapon is loaded as Biker did, unintentionally kills the kid.

Facepalm

Stupid to the nth.....

Why so, specifically? Are you flat out denying that these scenarios could occur? Particularly considering that the first two have previously happened here in Oz.

(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Fucking aliens could have kidnapped me as well, and probed the gun by accident - getting a tentacle shot off, and started an intergalactic war.......

Any particular reason you rely on so many straw-man arguments to support your case?

(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's just as likely as any of the fuckshit you cooked up.....

Such as? What precisely have I "cooked up"? And why are you always so overly defensive about firearms and the laws that govern them, and belligerent towards anybody here who questions your gun rights and/or has a differing opinion?

—Bearing in mind that you've already admitted to unknowingly carrying a loaded firearm in a public place. Tsk... tsk...

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: TSA Confiscates 3391 Handguns
(16-01-2017 11:57 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Facepalm

Stupid to the nth.....

Why so, specifically? Are you flat out denying that these scenarios could occur? Particularly considering that the first two have previously happened here in Oz.

(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Fucking aliens could have kidnapped me as well, and probed the gun by accident - getting a tentacle shot off, and started an intergalactic war.......

Any particular reason you rely on so many straw-man arguments to support your case?

(15-01-2017 04:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's just as likely as any of the fuckshit you cooked up.....

Such as? What precisely have I "cooked up"? And why are you always so overly defensive about firearms and the laws that govern them, and belligerent towards anybody here who questions your gun rights and/or has a differing opinion?

—Bearing in mind that you've already admitted to unknowingly carrying a loaded firearm in a public place. Tsk... tsk...

You really are an ignorant fuck, ain't ya.....

First off -- "kids getting ahold of my gun" - Fuck you... There were no kids where I was coming from - and no kids where I was going........... I don't have kids. I don't hang out with kids. Kids aren't getting my guns.... Got that fuckface????

What kind of unreality do you live in - where people get mugged in lit airport terminals??????? Besides the fact that I'm not exactly a "little" guy..... The odds of somebody mugging me in an airport without a weapon - are so close to zero as to be fucking laughable... And -- where the fuck were they going to get this weapon they mugged me with in an airport???? And MOTHERFUCKER --- they already HAVE a weapon.......... So - that stupidity is right out........

Same thing with the pickpocket scenario...... Are you willfully stupid, or just born that way?????

So take your irrational fears, and cram them right the fuck up your ass..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply