TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(05-09-2014 03:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not in a position to record nor upload it right now.
Plus I'm hoping to pick up a new microphone and perhaps even a webcam today... Not that those will mitigate the problems of my face and voice.

As such: I'll do it tomorrow, or later tonight.

Besides, a few people around here already know what I sound like... I just hope that I can manage to keep one accent for the entire video...

Well I've talked to you several times. Doesn't mean I don't want to hear you record now! I hope you manage it Big Grin

Well I hope you are ready to be disappointed by my total lack of ability to display my accent consistently.

... It's getting to the point where I don't even know what my natural voice, and thereby accent, is any more... That'll make it interesting at least.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 03:51 PM
(05-09-2014 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well I've talked to you several times. Doesn't mean I don't want to hear you record now! I hope you manage it Big Grin

Well I hope you are ready to be disappointed by my total lack of ability to display my accent consistently.

... It's getting to the point where I don't even know what my natural voice, and thereby accent, is any more... That'll make it interesting at least.

Its not like youre going to be speaking normally and then suddenly break into a Jamaican accent, and then suddenly a scottish accent.
05-09-2014, 04:03 PM
(05-09-2014 09:20 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  LMFAO GOODBYE ADrRIANINREG
TALKIN' SMACK AMbErNANDERS?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
05-09-2014, 04:08 PM
(05-09-2014 03:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well I hope you are ready to be disappointed by my total lack of ability to display my accent consistently.

Its not like you're going to be speaking normally and then suddenly break into a Jamaican accent, and then suddenly a Scottish accent.

Jamaican? I hope not! But I do tend to just adopt varying accents and tones throughout every day speech for no good reason; just happens.

I personally blame my constant exposure to other accents (particularly British ones).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Adrianime, I loved how you read the other posts. I thought about starting a thread reading funny/and or inflammatory TTA quotes on video.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
05-09-2014, 04:32 PM
I would do one, but I find my voice annoying.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-09-2014, 04:36 PM
(05-09-2014 04:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I would do one, but I find my voice annoying.

Nope. you gotta do it.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-09-2014, 04:50 PM
(05-09-2014 04:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 04:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I would do one, but I find my voice annoying.

Nope. you can't do it.

Fixt*

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-09-2014, 04:51 PM
(05-09-2014 04:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 04:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Nope. you can't do it.

Fixt*

you broke it. Fix it again.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-09-2014, 04:52 PM

Now, now, no need to be so modest, I've heard you speak.

I can most assuredly say that you have a voice perfectly applicable to films.
From 1910.