TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(05-09-2014 01:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hobbit you have a wonderful speaking voice!

And yeah, you still sound very Northwestern -- with that slight Canadian thing.."

Just thank goodness you do know how to properly say Oregon and Washington...

I always giggle a little when I hear people (outside the west cosst) say Oregon.

Lol. Yes, I've heard outsiders pronounce Oregon like Oreegone or Orgone. People don't know what to do with the "e" in Oregon. It's slightly pronounced. One sort of slides over the "e" on the way to the "g". Also people from Oregon are Oregonians. The most interesting of that type of thing is Maine. They are Mainers, I think. Or.......are they Mainites? Or Mainitians. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
06-09-2014, 03:36 PM
(06-09-2014 03:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

There you go: remember guys; blame Morgan and view at your own risk.

You guys got to stop looking like things that I don't image that you look like. First EK now you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-09-2014, 04:14 PM
The cart carries the groceries...

By extension, you are using the cart to carry groceries.

!!!

"in which"

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
06-09-2014, 04:20 PM
(06-09-2014 03:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

You guys got to stop looking like things that I don't image that you look like. First EK now you.

That's your fault for having an overly active imagination, then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
06-09-2014, 06:16 PM

*CACKLES!*Laughat

You sir, have seriously just made a great day fantastic! Thank you for doing that! Big Grin You sounded Australian the entire time btw. Hate to burst your bubble. Also remind me never to go near you if you were to become a wizard. Fire hurts.

Beat_stick For that horrible mispronunciation of Oregon! Gasp lol

Oh I might add. When I lived in tasmania they all called soda "Fizzy Cordial" Do you guys say that there at all?
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 06:21 PM
(06-09-2014 06:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

*CACKLES!*Laughat

You sir, have seriously just made a great day fantastic! Thank you for doing that! Big Grin You sounded Australian the entire time btw. Hate to burst your bubble. Also remind me never to go near you if you were to become a wizard. Fire hurts.

Oh I might add. When I lived in tasmania they all called soda "Fizzy Cordial" Do you guys say that there at all?

And your name is morgan from organ, that rhymes you know

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-09-2014, 06:22 PM
(06-09-2014 06:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  *CACKLES!*Laughat

And your name is morgan from organ, that rhymes you know

Only if you say Oregon wrong Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 06:28 PM
(06-09-2014 06:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

*CACKLES!*Laughat

It's not really bursting my bubble when I do sound fairly different to everybody around me and the variances just kinda creep in.

And no, we do not call soft drinks 'fizzy cordial'; I have never heard that term in my entire life prior to now.
Then again, that sort of term coming from Tasmania is not surprising...

As for the pronunciation of 'Oregan', I thought it'd get a good reaction, after all, I first heard it when you had a mini-rant about it in a Skype call millennia ago.
I remember these sorts of things.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-09-2014, 06:30 PM
(06-09-2014 06:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  *CACKLES!*Laughat

It's not really bursting my bubble when I do sound fairly different to everybody around me and the variances just kinda creep in.

And no, we do not call soft drinks 'fizzy cordial'; I have never heard that term in my entire life prior to now.

As for the pronunciation of 'Oregan', I thought it's get a good reaction, after all, I first heard it when you had a mini-rant about it in a Skype call millennia ago.

Glad to know you're a millennia old as well. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 06:32 PM
(06-09-2014 06:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not really bursting my bubble when I do sound fairly different to everybody around me and the variances just kinda creep in.

As for the pronunciation of 'Oregan', I thought it's get a good reaction, after all, I first heard it when you had a mini-rant about it in a Skype call millennia ago.

Glad to know you're a millennia old as well. Big Grin

When I am surrounded by my 'peers', I certainly feel old enough to qualify for 'HobbitGirl Old'.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post