TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(06-09-2014 06:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Glad to know you're a millennia old as well. Big Grin

When I am surrounded by my 'peers', I certainly feel old enough to qualify for 'HobbitGirl Old'.

Well if youre going to be old I am a great model to follow. Lol.

Again though, seriously. Thank you for doing that. I love your accent. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 07:16 PM
(06-09-2014 06:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not really bursting my bubble when I do sound fairly different to everybody around me and the variances just kinda creep in.

If the one person I know from Adelaide is the standard, it's true, you don't fit in. Tongue I don't think you sound obviously Australian. It's a mild Aussie twang.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
06-09-2014, 07:19 PM
I admit I was a little disappointed when I moved to Australia and learned most aussies dont sound like Steve Irwin. Tongue Still sounds great though. Wish I'd picked some up.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I recorded a video (it was half an hour) only to find that the audio was crap so I'm not gonna post it.
The microphone on my laptop is trash.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-09-2014, 08:11 PM
HEIL HITLER VOSUR!

I am so going to do this. Going to go get my webcam now.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
06-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Logisch, why the fuck is your name rainbow?

06-09-2014, 08:42 PM
(06-09-2014 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I recorded a video (it was half an hour) only to find that the audio was crap so I'm not gonna post it.
The microphone on my laptop is trash.

I of course wont accept this answer.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Love love love the accents. To be honest, I really had to focus with morondog and free thought - I love the way you guys speak, it's beautiful, really. I would probably have a difficult time in conversation. I could understand Vosur easily, but all of my chemistry and physics professors have been German. I'm sure I would be very difficult to understand if I relaxed my pronunciation on my Is and Ys and let my southern drawl slip.

Al-you-min-yum? WTF?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Ok why not. Fuck it. Muffs, don't be a pansie, post your vid. Even I'm posting mine.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 13 users Like Logisch's post
06-09-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm not being a pansie, the sound quality is shit. I sound like a retarded frog.
Also, I agree mayo is nasty.