TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
Unfortunate a tragedy made me aware of this thread's existence, but none the less, an interesting concept I might do. Athough there are plenty of vids out there where I scream my accent at the top of my lungs in anger, or laughter.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
03-05-2016, 05:06 PM
I might have a go of it, but don't know how to upload it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2016, 06:13 PM
(03-05-2016 05:06 PM)Sam Wrote:  I might have a go of it, but don't know how to upload it.

You'd have to upload it to something like YouTube. You can mark it so that only those with the URL can see it. That way, people won't stumble across it on YouTube.
03-05-2016, 06:22 PM
TTA Accent Tag
(03-05-2016 06:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 05:06 PM)Sam Wrote:  I might have a go of it, but don't know how to upload it.

You'd have to upload it to something like YouTube. You can mark it so that only those with the URL can see it. That way, people won't stumble across it on YouTube.

Ah okay... Didn't know I could do that.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Aaaaannd here's mine. A bit late to the party but... Tongue

Since I cannot embed SoundCloud audio, this link will have to do. Have fun and sorry for the not-so-stellar recording, but I'm without a proper mic.

PA's Accent Tag

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
03-04-2017, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 08:28 AM by Kernel Sohcahtoa.)
Hello everyone. I definitely think that accent tag threads are pretty cool, because they make the online forum experience more personable. I'm definitely going to enjoy perusing through this thread and hearing the various voices and accents of the members who have posted their videos here. With that said, my video is posted below. Thanks.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 8 users Like Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
03-04-2017, 09:12 PM
(03-04-2017 08:31 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  Hello everyone. I definitely think that accent tag threads are pretty cool, because they make the online forum experience more personable. I'm definitely going to enjoy perusing through this thread and hearing the various voices and accents of the members who have posted their videos here. With that said, my video is posted below. Thanks.

You have a very rich speaking voice. You almost sound like Sean Connery. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
03-04-2017, 09:14 PM
This thread rolling back up again makes me wish that Ato's interviews were still available. I would like to listen to some of those again.

Can't believe Girly didn't snag those files. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-04-2017, 09:25 PM
(03-04-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread rolling back up again makes me wish that Ato's interviews were still available. I would like to listen to some of those again.

Who is Ato?
03-04-2017, 09:27 PM
(03-04-2017 09:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread rolling back up again makes me wish that Ato's interviews were still available. I would like to listen to some of those again.

Who is Ato?

Atothetheist.

He's not around much any more...he is busy getting on with college life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post