TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(03-04-2017 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 09:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Who is Ato?

Atothetheist.

He's not around much any more...he is busy getting on with college life.

I didn't realize those weren't up anymore.

Disappointed! Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2017, 09:26 AM
(03-04-2017 09:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 08:31 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  Hello everyone. I definitely think that accent tag threads are pretty cool, because they make the online forum experience more personable. I'm definitely going to enjoy perusing through this thread and hearing the various voices and accents of the members who have posted their videos here. With that said, my video is posted below. Thanks.

You have a very rich speaking voice. You almost sound like Sean Connery. Smile

Thanks. You are far too kind, Aliza. I've been perusing the thread and noticed multiple, nice comments on your voice. However, the video is no longer up. Have you taken it down?

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
04-04-2017, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 10:25 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-04-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread rolling back up again makes me wish that Ato's interviews were still available. I would like to listen to some of those again.

Can't believe Girly didn't snag those files. Undecided

Wasn't anything incriminating on them, wasn't worth the "right click save as" effort.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-04-2017, 09:54 AM
(04-04-2017 09:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread rolling back up again makes me wish that Ato's interviews were still available. I would like to listen to some of those again.

Wasn't anything incriminating on them, wasn't worth the "right click save as" effort.

Always figured that was the reason...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-04-2017, 10:25 AM
We should start a new one where we all read our favorite Bible passages. I'll start.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-04-2017, 02:51 PM
(04-04-2017 09:26 AM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 09:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You have a very rich speaking voice. You almost sound like Sean Connery. Smile

Thanks. You are far too kind, Aliza. I've been perusing the thread and noticed multiple, nice comments on your voice. However, the video is no longer up. Have you taken it down?

I did take it down, sorry. Sad

I have a standard American accent and I'm told quite frequently that my speech leans on the formal side. My hairdresser calls it "proper." These are all fine compliments which work to counteract my own perception of my voice, which I view as being nasal. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
04-04-2017, 03:10 PM

If you want to get onto somebody for that get onto me, I had them on my computer when I was making the website but I deleted them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-04-2017, 03:43 PM
I didn't realize y'all had an accent thread here. I did this for the one over at AF a couple of years ago (so don't hold the beer reference against me!) ... I'm pretty sure it's the same questions:

[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-04-2017, 04:47 PM
(04-04-2017 03:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

If you want to get onto somebody for that get onto me, I had them on my computer when I was making the website but I deleted them.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-04-2017, 04:52 PM
(04-04-2017 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 03:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If you want to get onto somebody for that get onto me, I had them on my computer when I was making the website but I deleted them.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Weeping

I actually found your interview. About to upload it to youtube.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post