RE: TTA Accent Tag
Amazing voice Deidre! Jealous over here. Tongue

My voice is uh... not pretty. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-07-2017, 07:57 AM
(20-07-2017 07:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  Amazing voice Deidre! Jealous over here. Tongue

You should post one, I'm sure you sound great Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 08:06 AM
(20-07-2017 07:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 07:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  Amazing voice Deidre! Jealous over here. Tongue

You should post one, I'm sure you sound great Smile

Ha! You say that now, buuuuut... trust me. I do not. Tongue
20-07-2017, 08:10 AM
(20-07-2017 07:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  > That feel when everybody has great voices

I know right

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-07-2017, 08:19 AM
So all I really have right now is an old video that my wife and I recorded together in 2013, before I started to transition. Obvs my voice is the deeper of the two Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-07-2017, 08:20 AM

Aw you are sweet to say this! I tend to draggg my wordsss lol even when I'm typing this out, words sort of drag in my mind. Blush

If you feel comfortable, we would love to hear your voice.
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
20-07-2017, 08:22 AM
(20-07-2017 08:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  So all I really have right now is an old video that my wife and I recorded together in 2013, before I started to transition. Obvs my voice is the deeper of the two Tongue

Okayyy your voice is sexy!!! Angel
Deep voices are mmm!
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
20-07-2017, 08:24 AM
(20-07-2017 08:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  So all I really have right now is an old video that my wife and I recorded together in 2013, before I started to transition. Obvs my voice is the deeper of the two Tongue

You two have great voices too! Yes I'm not hearing any terrible voices in that video. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 08:33 AM
(20-07-2017 08:22 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  

Okayyy your voice is sexy!!! Angel
Deep voices are mmm!

lol welp- that's a first. I've never heard anyone describe my voice as sexy.

And quite honestly, I don't think my voice much fits how the rest of me looks. Laugh out load

(20-07-2017 08:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

You two have great voices too! Yes I'm not hearing any terrible voices in that video. Tongue

Aww thank you.

I've done some voice training to help get my voice higher. But I still get clocked as "Mr." or "sir" on the phone regularly. Sad It's rather disheartening sometimes.

But we all work with what we've got! Big Grin
20-07-2017, 08:41 AM
(20-07-2017 08:33 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 08:22 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Okayyy your voice is sexy!!! Angel
Deep voices are mmm!

lol welp- that's a first. I've never heard anyone describe my voice as sexy.

And quite honestly, I don't think my voice much fits how the rest of me looks. Laugh out load

(20-07-2017 08:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You two have great voices too! Yes I'm not hearing any terrible voices in that video. Tongue

Aww thank you.

I've done some voice training to help get my voice higher. But I still get clocked as "Mr." or "sir" on the phone regularly. Sad It's rather disheartening sometimes.

But we all work with what we've got! Big Grin

I've found that doing yoga and practicing breathing exercises (pranayama) actually helped me to have greater control over my voice. It wasn't something I was going for, it just kind of happened Tongue I've heard this from other people as well. Anyway, might be an idea to add to your voice training. If you google Yoga for Singers, for instance, you'll see a whole listing of poses with explanation on how it can improve vocal range and control.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post