TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(01-09-2014 05:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Shy

I forget you were from Alabama, I married a girl from LA (Lower Alabama for those not in the know).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-09-2014, 06:26 PM
(01-09-2014 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 05:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Shy

Son I am disappoint your last words were not Like Ohmuygawd Uguise

Actually, I was debating on saying "Can you not" or "I can't even" for white girl tumblr purposes, but decided against.

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
(01-09-2014 06:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 06:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Son I am disappoint your last words were not Like Ohmuygawd Uguise

Actually, I was debating on saying "Can you not" or "I can't even" for white girl tumblr purposes, but decided against.

Big Grin

Speaking of which http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid636541

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-09-2014, 06:30 PM
(01-09-2014 06:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 06:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Actually, I was debating on saying "Can you not" or "I can't even" for white girl tumblr purposes, but decided against.

Big Grin

Speaking of which http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid636541

REV STOP I CAN'T EVEN Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Ferdi you are absolutely adorable as always Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-09-2014, 07:08 PM
(01-09-2014 10:12 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I was ridiculously nervous. Sorry it cuts out at the end, my phone ran out of storage space.

Why nervous? I've told you a million times you got a sexy voice Bowing
Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-09-2014, 07:13 PM
(01-09-2014 07:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 10:12 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I was ridiculously nervous. Sorry it cuts out at the end, my phone ran out of storage space.

Why nervous? I've told you a million times you got a sexy voice Bowing
Tongue

Blush I don't know I just get nervous.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't want to unintentionally out myself. Is it possible for family to get an email saying I've uploaded a new video to my YouTube account? I've only got one video on there, and it was from 2 years ago. My mom stalks my Facebook account that way.

I tried uploading my video as an attachment, but the file was too large. Please excuse my ineptitude with all things tech related.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
01-09-2014, 09:32 PM
(01-09-2014 09:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I don't want to unintentionally out myself. Is it possible for family to get an email saying I've uploaded a new video to my YouTube account? I've only got one video on there, and it was from 2 years ago. My mom stalks my Facebook account that way.

I tried uploading my video as an attachment, but the file was too large. Please excuse my ineptitude with all things tech related.

Are you worried about them seeing it because of atheist content? I don't think atheism is mentioned in any of the required phrases. If that's your worry, you should be good.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-09-2014, 09:35 PM
(01-09-2014 09:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I don't want to unintentionally out myself. Is it possible for family to get an email saying I've uploaded a new video to my YouTube account? I've only got one video on there, and it was from 2 years ago. My mom stalks my Facebook account that way.

Make a different gmail, register a new youtube account for that gmail, and upload the video as unlisted. The only people able to view the video would be people with a direct link. The video wouldn't show up on searches.
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post