TTA Accent Tag

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: TTA Accent Tag
(03-09-2014 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 10:09 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd do it. But the pacific northwest accent is really, really common sounding and not terribly interesting. It will be fun to hear others though. Great Idea Vosur!

I don't have an accent. I'm from California. Oregonians say "pop" for soda, that's about the only difference between the two states.

Everyone has an accent! Let's hear it!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 12:12 AM
(03-09-2014 09:31 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  ...
Everyone has an accent! ...

I don't.

But everyone else does.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-09-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 12:28 AM by Adrianime.)
Sounds fun. Hope this works, I don't usually upload videos to Youtube.

The post I read was at the bottom of page 8 btw.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 14 users Like Adrianime's post
05-09-2014, 01:15 AM
So....watched everybody's videos....and I realize I'm the only one who interpreted "Be a wizard of a vampire" as "imitate a wizard or a vampire" Weeping

[+] 7 users Like Adrianime's post
05-09-2014, 01:34 AM
(05-09-2014 01:15 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So....watched everybody's videos....and I realize I'm the only one who interpreted "Be a wizard of a vampire" as "imitate a wizard or a vampire" Weeping

Laugh out load I was wondering what the heck you were going on about Laugh out load Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
05-09-2014, 02:21 AM
(05-09-2014 01:15 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So....watched everybody's videos....and I realize I'm the only one who interpreted "Be a wizard of a vampire" as "imitate a wizard or a vampire" Weeping

lol that was my favorite part of your video! Definitely the best interpretation of that one Thumbsup

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
05-09-2014, 06:37 AM
(03-09-2014 09:31 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't have an accent. I'm from California. Oregonians say "pop" for soda, that's about the only difference between the two states.

Everyone has an accent! Let's hear it!

I dont know a single Oregonian that says pop O.o Lol. I wonder if thats an area thing.
05-09-2014, 08:09 AM
(05-09-2014 01:34 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Laugh out load I was wondering what the heck you were going on about Laugh out load Hug

(05-09-2014 02:21 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  lol that was my favorite part of your video! Definitely the best interpretation of that one Thumbsup

Well, it was a poorly worded question Tongue.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
05-09-2014, 09:20 AM

LMFAO GOODBYE ADrRIANINREG
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
(03-09-2014 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 10:09 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd do it. But the pacific northwest accent is really, really common sounding and not terribly interesting. It will be fun to hear others though. Great Idea Vosur!

I don't have an accent. I'm from California. Oregonians say "pop" for soda, that's about the only difference between the two states.

I disagree. Oregonians talk much slower and in a way that matches their comprehension. Most do say "pop" and many have a hick twang to their words. -- even though they've never once set foot in the south.

Like adding the "r" in Washington -- where it becomes Warshington.

Also, at times I've noticed they way they pronounce "about" is more Canadian than Californian.

Northern Californians, especially those from the Bay Area tend to talk very quickly for some reason and run their words together. San Francisco, for example is said like one word instead of two with just two syllables.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces