TTA Awards.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: TTA Awards.
I just spent the last few minutes grinning like an idiot reading these. Erx, you are funny! I'm sure there is an award here for that, somewhere. When it's found, I will dust off and give Big Grin

(PS, I've been thinking about starting an award thread like this for months but never did. So, may I have runner-up please? I also have many threads I want to start but have not. Be excited! The kitty thread was not where good times ended, folks!)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 02:13 AM
OK, now for one serious award.

For the fastest growing post count: Exromai.

First runner? No one is even nera Erx and his speed, so no, there is no first runner. Or second.

Man, you type as shit, like a million posts a day. Since you don't have a life anymore, because of us, we might as well give a real reward for that kind of attention. Or attention whoring...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
07-08-2012, 02:41 AM
(07-08-2012 02:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, now for one serious award.

For the fastest growing post count: Exromai.

First runner? No one is even nera Erx and his speed, so no, there is no first runner. Or second.

Man, you type as shit, like a million posts a day. Since you don't have a life anymore, because of us, we might as well give a real reward for that kind of attention. Or attention whoring...

Big Grin

If Erxomai weren't here and dependable all the time, it'd be like a teams mascot missing for the most important game. All hell would break loose and the planet would lose orbit with the sun. Maybe a bit dramatic- that last bit- but it's 3 am right now, for me.
07-08-2012, 04:54 AM
(07-08-2012 01:16 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I just spent the last few minutes grinning like an idiot reading these. Erx, you are funny! I'm sure there is an award here for that, somewhere. When it's found, I will dust off and give Big Grin

(PS, I've been thinking about starting an award thread like this for months but never did. So, may I have runner-up please? I also have many threads I want to start but have not. Be excited! The kitty thread was not where good times ended, folks!)

Great minds think alike.

The Thinking of Threads Award goes to you, LJ.
Treasure it always.

07-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Hey, I know, I can get the Translation Reward, as I have already translated several articles from Croatian to English. I didn't see much, if any other translations done here... This reward goes along side my Most Intelligent Reward, of course...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
07-08-2012, 05:30 AM
(07-08-2012 05:00 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, I know, I can get the Translation Reward, as I have already translated several articles from Croatian to English. I didn't see much, if any other translations done here... This reward goes along side my Most Intelligent Reward, of course...

Big Grin

That's probably because no one else speaks Croatian... or wants to.

But duly noted.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-08-2012, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 07:07 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Most important "historical" persons who certainly never existed:
Second runners up : Adam/Eve
First runner up : Noah
Winner : Abraham

Most important "historical" person who might never have existed :
Yeshua ben Josef, (JC)

Most famous stolen myth : dual winner, (from Sumerians)
Garden of Eden / Noah's Arc

Most famous town that never was : Nazareth

Founder of the religion Christians think they practice : Saul of Tarsus

Most intelligent single celled organism : Ed Gordon's, (Egor's) paramecium

Best book review : Egor

Most pissed-off recurrent, evil, nasty, non forgiving (ancient) deity : Yahweh Sabaoth

Most famous self-admitted liar : Candidates : Ignatius of Loyola, Faustus, John Chrysostom
Second runner up : Eusebius
First runner up: Jerome
Winner : Saul of Tarsus
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/lying.htm

Biggest "oopsy" of all time :
Dual winner : Matthew spending all of chapter one saying Jeebus was in Joseph's, (and therefore David's line), then saying at the end, Joseph was NOT the father.
Stating Jeebus was born during Herod's reign, while Quirinius was Governor, when in fact he died 10 years before.

Best, but most stupidly obvious forgery of all time : in non-matching ink, and different hand writing :
Christian monk's insertion of Josephus' Chapter 18 reference to Jeebus.

Biggest on-going, longest, most money making fraud of all time, ever cooked up :
Salvation/Original Sin
(The Garden myth was about Chaos and Order, and had nothing to do with a "fall").

Biggest lie told to school children : the Hebrews were monotheists.

Most popular lie told this year :
"Biblical marriage is between one man and one woman".

■Marriage consists of one man and one or more than one woman (Gen 4:19, 4:23, 26:34, 28:9, 29:26-30, 30:26, 31:17, 32:22, 36:2, 36:10, 37:2, Ex. 21:10, Judges 8:30, 1 Sam 1:2, 25:43, 27:3, 30:5, 30:18, 2 Sam 2:2, 3:2-5, 1 Chron 3:1-3, 4:5, 8:8, 14:3, 2 Chron 11:21, 13:21, 24:3).

■Nothing prevents a man from taking on concubines or sexual slaves in addition to the wife or wives he may already have (Gen 25:6, Judges 8:31, 2 Sam 5:13, 1 Kings 11:3, 1 Chron 3:9, 2 Chron 11:21, Dan 5:2-3).

■A man might choose any woman he wants for his wife (Gen 6:2, Deut 21:11), provided only that she is not already another man’s wife (Lev 18:14-16, Deut. 22:30) or a relative (Lev 18:11, 20:17, Lev 20:14, Lev 18:18). The concept of a woman giving her consent to being married is not in the Bible.

■If a woman cannot be proven to be a virgin at the time of marriage, she shall be stoned to death (Deut 22:13-21).

■A rapist must marry his victim (Ex. 22:16, Deut. 22:28-29), unless she was already a fiancé, in which case he should be put to death if he raped her in the country, but both of them killed if he raped her in town (Deut. 22:23-27).

■If a man dies childless, his brother must marry the widow (Gen 38:6-10, Deut 25:5-10, Mark 12:19, Luke 20:28).

■Women must marry the man of their father’s choosing (Gen. 24:4, Josh.15:16-17, Judges 1:12-13, 12:9, 21:1, 1 Sam 17:25, 18:19, 1 Kings 2:21, 1 Chron 2:35, Jer 29:6, Dan 11:17).

■Women are the property of their fathers until married and the property of their husbands thereafter (Ex. 20:17, 22:17, Deut. 22:24, Mat 22:25).

■The value of a woman might be approximately seven years’ work (Gen 29:14-30).

■Inter-faith marriages are prohibited (Gen 24:3, 28:1, 28:6, Num 25:1-9, Ezra 9:12, Neh 10:30, 2 Cor 6:14).

■Divorce is forbidden (Deut 22:19, Matt 5:32, 19:9, Mark 10:9-12, Luke 16:18, Rom 7:2, 1 Cor 7:10-11, 7:39).

■It is better to not get married at all—although marriage is not a sin (Matt 19:10, I Cor 7:1, 7:27-28, 7:32-34, 7:38).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Uhh I'd like to nominate The Only Christian Here to get Misinformed Name.. Can I do that?

Also would it be possible to nominate myself for some kind of Best Summation of Thread Proceedings (Pg. 15 in Hello Atheists.)
Huh

.... Well Morondog liked it ...

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-08-2012, 05:54 AM
(07-08-2012 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Uhh I'd like to nominate The Only Christian Here to get Misinformed Name.. Can I do that?

Also would it be possible to nominate myself for some kind of Best Summation of Thread Proceedings (Pg. 15 in Hello Atheists.)
Huh

.... Well Morondog liked it ...

Yup, I liked it too so you win the award.

btw, you don't need to nominate... just announce the award. We are all equal judges here.

(except some are more equal than others)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Hooray! I then declare myself winner of best summation of Thread Proceedings...
Yay! I actually won something in life!

It counts damnit!

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post