Poll: Who should be President of TTA?
Momsurroundedbyboys
Stark Raving
3rd Party
Milk
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
TTA Election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: TTA Election
I remember Harvey Milk quite well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk

One of the good guys.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Well Moms is beating the stuffing outta everyone. Looks like it's whips and chains all the way.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-10-2016, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 05:14 AM by earmuffs.)
Quote:To head off the potential for revolution, the current dictatorship model will be further enhanced, democratically, by giving you, the people, the opportunity to elect one supreme overlord.

You will never stop the inevitable! Earmuffs is the true Supreme Overlord of all things and the Muffs nation will not stop until the evil dictators are overthrown and power is restored to the people and to the one true Supreme Overlord. Your puny elections will solve nothing, the people demand justice! They are starting to see through the haze, we will not be oppressed!

We at the Muffs nation reject your process of selecting candidates. If you were trying to be as democratic as you claimed you would open the floor for all willing candidates. But you didn't. Do not be fooled people of TTA, this is merely a ruse by the dictatorship as a way to legitimise their illegitimate government! Do not fall for their trap, you are better than that. They fear what the people have to say, they fear that the people will demand the true Supreme Overlord, the All Powerful Earmuffs. Do not be fooled good people!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-10-2016, 05:54 AM
(03-10-2016 05:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:To head off the potential for revolution, the current dictatorship model will be further enhanced, democratically, by giving you, the people, the opportunity to elect one supreme overlord.

You will never stop the inevitable! Earmuffs is the true Supreme Overlord of all things and the Muffs nation will not stop until the evil dictators are overthrown and power is restored to the people and to the one true Supreme Overlord. Your puny elections will solve nothing, the people demand justice! They are starting to see through the haze, we will not be oppressed!

We at the Muffs nation reject your process of selecting candidates. If you were trying to be as democratic as you claimed you would open the floor for all willing candidates. But you didn't. Do not be fooled people of TTA, this is merely a ruse by the dictatorship as a way to legitimise their illegitimate government! Do not fall for their trap, you are better than that. They fear what the people have to say, they fear that the people will demand the true Supreme Overlord, the All Powerful Earmuffs. Do not be fooled good people!

Sorry muffs, but Moms is just hotter than you. No

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2016, 06:16 AM
An election implies that TTA is a democracy. We have been told it isn't. No reason to vote. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-10-2016, 06:44 AM
I need to know who can see Russia from their house.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2016, 05:58 AM
(03-10-2016 06:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I need to know who can see Russia from their house.

I can see Canada across Lake Erie. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-10-2016, 06:18 AM
My vote is for Moms. Girl Power Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
04-10-2016, 07:09 AM
October Surprise!!! Julian Assange of WikiLeaks just released an email dump that includes correspondence from Moms to DLJ asking, "Can't we just drone Stark?"

Can we change our vote?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
04-10-2016, 10:01 AM
What, no tax returns? Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.