TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: TTA Exorcism
(08-06-2017 05:32 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, if it ever happens, judging by the lack of interest on here, it'll probably just be you and me and our significant others. I hope more people would decide to come though Undecided

I'd be interested, would require and "interesting" conversation with my wife...and I'd prefer it not require an airplane ride. I'd rather drive for 3 days then fly.

Oh good Smile I'm sure we could figure something out that works for anyone interested.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2017, 07:08 AM
(08-06-2017 12:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, if it ever happens, judging by the lack of interest on here, it'll probably just be you and me and our significant others. I hope more people would decide to come though Undecided

I'd come if I had the money Tongue Sadly at the moment I'm flat broke, and will be for a while...

I'd go to South Africa Tongue But you better take me to see some cool animals out in nature and shit Wink

I think if we do ever plan something, it would have to be long enough out to fit into everyone's schedules, so that money and time wouldn't be an issue.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
08-06-2017, 07:09 AM
7 years ago I'd have met you all in Bangladesh on a whim. Nowadays it would require either a family vacation (which would mean either A: my girlfriend and I getting days off at the same time and working out the logistics of bringing the kids with) or B: me being an ass hole and just taking off Tongue

'Murican Canadian
08-06-2017, 07:17 AM
(08-06-2017 07:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 12:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'd come if I had the money Tongue Sadly at the moment I'm flat broke, and will be for a while...

I'd go to South Africa Tongue But you better take me to see some cool animals out in nature and shit Wink

I think if we do ever plan something, it would have to be long enough out to fit into everyone's schedules, so that money and time wouldn't be an issue.

There are some cool animals available - see 'em now before they go extinct. I'd also be prepared to meet halfway, say Seychelles or something Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-06-2017, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 07:23 AM by jennybee.)
(08-06-2017 07:09 AM)yakherder Wrote:  7 years ago I'd have met you all in Bangladesh on a whim. Nowadays it would require either a family vacation (which would mean either A: my girlfriend and I getting days off at the same time and working out the logistics of bringing the kids with) or B: me being an ass hole and just taking off Tongue

I don't know if unsapien could drive to Bangladesh in three days Tongue

I hear you, it would definitely take some major coordination to get everyone together and many people are very busy and scattered all over the place, so that makes it hard. Maybe at some point, we could split it up into three or four sections--an East Coast get together, West Coast get together, Midwest get together, and then somewhere like South Africa so anyone interested could go and harass MD Laugh out load That way it makes it more accessible to more people. Not the harassing of MD--the TTA get together Laugh out load

Either way, it seems like a lot of people are busy now or don't have cash or aren't interested atm, so maybe I'll try again in several months.

08-06-2017, 07:19 AM
(08-06-2017 07:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'd go to South Africa Tongue But you better take me to see some cool animals out in nature and shit Wink

There are some cool animals available - see 'em now before they go extinct. I'd also be prepared to meet halfway, say Seychelles or something Smile

I'd be up for this MD, we should plan something at some point Yes

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-06-2017, 07:29 AM
(08-06-2017 07:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'd go to South Africa Tongue But you better take me to see some cool animals out in nature and shit Wink

They'll be able to just clone new ones pretty soon Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-06-2017, 07:34 AM
(08-06-2017 07:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:09 AM)yakherder Wrote:  7 years ago I'd have met you all in Bangladesh on a whim. Nowadays it would require either a family vacation (which would mean either A: my girlfriend and I getting days off at the same time and working out the logistics of bringing the kids with) or B: me being an ass hole and just taking off Tongue

I don't know if unsapien could drive to Bangladesh in three days Tongue

I hear you, it would definitely take some major coordination to get everyone together and many people are very busy and scattered all over the place, so that makes it hard. Maybe at some point, we could split it up into three or four sections--an East Coast get together, West Coast get together, Midwest get together, and then somewhere like South Africa so anyone interested could go and harass MD Laugh out load That way it makes it more accessible to more people. Not the harassing of MD--the TTA get together Laugh out load

Either way, it seems like a lot of people are busy now or don't have cash or aren't interested atm, so maybe I'll try again in several months.

I would love to meet many of you in person- but I don't think I could leave my wife at home like that, and she's not likely interested in travel. If I were to travel, it probably ought to be to see my family. So y'all just gotta come visit me in Florida! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
08-06-2017, 07:36 AM
(08-06-2017 07:34 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't know if unsapien could drive to Bangladesh in three days Tongue

I would love to meet many of you in person- but I don't think I could leave my wife at home like that, and she's not likely interested in travel. If I were to travel, it probably ought to be to see my family. So y'all just gotta come visit me in Florida! Hobo

As a resident of Quebec, when I get old I'm pretty sure I'm required to migrate to Florida once per year.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
08-06-2017, 07:36 AM
(08-06-2017 07:34 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't know if unsapien could drive to Bangladesh in three days Tongue

I'd go to Florida--Key West would be nice. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post