TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: TTA Exorcism
Being a jerk too often and liking condensed milk too much.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
07-06-2017, 07:02 AM
(06-06-2017 11:22 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  I think it's very likely, but I'm not sure what they are Tongue

Yay! A serenade complete with a few dance moves! Big Grin Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 07:03 AM
(07-06-2017 12:24 AM)Loom Wrote:  My panic attacks Sad

Just woke up choking and gasping (my fault for settling on my back), couldn't get a proper breath, panic. Made worse by my dream that I was a floofy little raptor dinosaur that fell in a tar pit.

On the plus side, it's the first I've had in weeks.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-06-2017, 07:05 AM
If you want to be technical, I've already been exorcised. Tongue One of the Rites going through RCIA to become Catholic essentially doubles as a minor exorcism; strangely no one ever reacts to it like they're "possessed"... Consider

Anyhow:
[Image: ccpnmWw.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
07-06-2017, 07:09 AM
(07-06-2017 07:05 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you want to be technical, I've already been exorcised. Tongue One of the Rites going through RCIA to become Catholic essentially doubles as a minor exorcism; strangely no one ever reacts to it like they're "possessed"... Consider

Anyhow:

Where did your Catholic demon go after the priests scared the bejesus out of it? Do these demons just find another unsuspecting host to fuck with? The thought of a homeless demon really makes me sad Sad I think we need to take up a TTA collection. *passes around pasta bowl.*

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 07:11 AM
(07-06-2017 07:05 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you want to be technical, I've already been exorcised. Tongue One of the Rites going through RCIA to become Catholic essentially doubles as a minor exorcism; strangely no one ever reacts to it like they're "possessed"... Consider

Anyhow:

Is that from Burger King? My bf gets that sometimes if it is. Try being a vegan with your vegan friends and ordering that on the way home for your meat eating boyfriend Laugh out load

*Actually just looked at menu his comes on a croissanwich....and they add ham.

07-06-2017, 07:12 AM
(07-06-2017 07:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Anyhow:

Where did your Catholic demon go after the priests scared the bejesus out of it? Do these demons just find another unsuspecting host to fuck with? The thought of a homeless demon really makes me sad Sad I think we need to take up a TTA collection. *passes around pasta bowl.*

Surely somewhere there's a kid with a ouija board...* Laugh out load The demon won't need your charity for long. Smile

*Was actually telling a friend last night that one of my FB groups had someone post the Ouija meme about only needing to be 8 to contact demons, and how she yells at neighborhood kids and stuff who play with ouija boards, because they open themselves to demons. Facepalm

(07-06-2017 07:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Is that from Burger King? My bf gets that sometimes if it is. Try being a vegan with your vegan friends and ordering that on the way home for your meat eating boyfriend Laugh out load

It is from BK! I just had one less than an hour ago! And that sounds like an awkward trip through the drive through window... "I swear it's not mine!"

07-06-2017, 07:15 AM
(07-06-2017 07:12 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Where did your Catholic demon go after the priests scared the bejesus out of it? Do these demons just find another unsuspecting host to fuck with? The thought of a homeless demon really makes me sad Sad I think we need to take up a TTA collection. *passes around pasta bowl.*

Surely somewhere there's a kid with a ouija board...* Laugh out load The demon won't need your charity for long. Smile

*Was actually telling a friend last night that one of my FB groups had someone post the Ouija meme about only needing to be 8 to contact demons, and how she yells at neighborhood kids and stuff who play with ouija boards, because they open themselves to demons. Facepalm

(07-06-2017 07:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Is that from Burger King? My bf gets that sometimes if it is. Try being a vegan with your vegan friends and ordering that on the way home for your meat eating boyfriend Laugh out load

It is from BK! I just had one less than an hour ago! And that sounds like an awkward trip through the drive through window... "I swear it's not mine!"

It always surprised me that demons could spell...and speak perfect English Consider

07-06-2017, 07:17 AM
I don't excorise my demons, I just exercise them. Practice makes perfect and all that hellfire and brimstone Dodgy

[Image: religion-personal_trainer-satan-personal...20_low.jpg]

[Image: religion-demons-exorcising-exercising-st...87_low.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
07-06-2017, 07:17 AM
(07-06-2017 07:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:12 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Surely somewhere there's a kid with a ouija board...* Laugh out load The demon won't need your charity for long. Smile

It always surprised me that demons could spell...and speak perfect English Consider

Cunning linguists those tricky demons. Sometimes prone to ouija typos though, reflective of the age of who is using the board...