TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: TTA Exorcism
[Image: 59b26d6f5b73294997a8be0f59276865.jpg]

Things I need to get rid of: Steak Pie, Beer, Toys lol

Steak Pies are my down fall. I love a really good steak pie. If you ever see ,"local man drowns in gravy" it's probably me.

Beer is another, I often say "ok, it's a health binge now" and proceed to drink waaaay to much in the follow days lol. I don't drink every day mind you, but when I do have a drink on the weekend...it's a blow out Laugh out load

And TOYS: I'm nearly 30...I collect Wrestling Action Figures...what am I doing with my life lol.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
07-06-2017, 07:30 AM
I like to go shopping...so need to work on my spending a bit. Yes Out Demon! I cast you from my credit card from the bowels of Discover Card, I so compel you!

[Image: 76429527.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 07:31 AM
These deliciously evil fuckers:
[Image: 0b70f161fde64211ba0b420445a85617.500]
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 07:36 AM
(07-06-2017 07:24 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  And TOYS: I'm nearly 30...I collect Wrestling Action Figures...what am I doing with my life lol.

I'm 31 and have around 12 Predators and 8 xenomorphs hidden in my office...I understand lol.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
07-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Just looking up that picture to post it left me craving them. It's a real problem. Weeping

Plus, there's these (I've sworn them off, but they call out to me every time I walk by):
[Image: d55256b9-fb79-4453-b865-73c4babd0a82_1.b...nBg=FFFFFF]
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Lipstick.....Kiss
[Image: Lipsticks.jpg]

I have about 15 tubes of lipstick. Now the funny part is, I don't even wear much lipstick but when I do I want it to stay on and every lipstick that promises to stay on doesn't so I end up being suckered in by advertising and buying another brand that promises to stay on.

After lipstick comes the chocolate demon. Drooling Does lipstick stay on when I'm eating chocolate? No. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-06-2017, 07:46 AM
(07-06-2017 07:36 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:24 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  And TOYS: I'm nearly 30...I collect Wrestling Action Figures...what am I doing with my life lol.

I'm 31 and have around 12 Predators and 8 xenomorphs hidden in my office...I understand lol.

On my shelf above my monitors here at work I'm looking at my Funko-Pop Ripley and Queen Xenomorph along with some lego figures, die-cast X-wing and Corvette Cruiser, and a BB8 plushy. Tongue

I couldn't even list the range of toys and figure my wife and I have on our walls in our computer room. It's also a problem. Blush

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the Rey backpack I bought at Star Wars Celebration a couple months ago...
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 07:49 AM
(07-06-2017 07:46 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:36 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm 31 and have around 12 Predators and 8 xenomorphs hidden in my office...I understand lol.

On my shelf above my monitors here at work I'm looking at my Funko-Pop Ripley and Queen Xenomorph along with some lego figures, die-cast X-wing and Corvette Cruiser, and a BB8 plushy. Tongue

I couldn't even list the range of toys and figure my wife and I have on our walls in our computer room. It's also a problem. Blush

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the Rey backpack I bought at Star Wars Celebration a couple months ago...
In fairness I have dialed it down a bit, as I had a fair few Pop figures and random little bits all over the place, as well as a ton of comic books that I don't read, so recently got rid of those. I've always collected Wrestling figures since I was a kid, and I literally cannot walk past a toy isle in a super marker without checking them out or buying them.

My current theory is: If I'm not collecting several different things, I should be allowed to focus on 1 thing and be happy lol. Big Grin

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
07-06-2017, 07:49 AM
(07-06-2017 07:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lipstick.....Kiss
[Image: Lipsticks.jpg]

I have about 15 tubes of lipstick. Now the funny part is, I don't even wear much lipstick but when I do I want it to stay on and every lipstick that promises to stay on doesn't so I end up being suckered in by advertising and buying another brand that promises to stay on.

After lipstick comes the chocolate demon. Drooling Does lipstick stay on when I'm eating chocolate? No. Big Grin

I can't find a decent lipstick that stays either. Sadcryface

So I usually go with just a cheap lip liner and a cheap crayon lipstick for my everyday look lol.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Hail awesome stuff!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post