TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: TTA Exorcism
(07-06-2017 07:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:46 AM)Emma Wrote:  On my shelf above my monitors here at work I'm looking at my Funko-Pop Ripley and Queen Xenomorph along with some lego figures, die-cast X-wing and Corvette Cruiser, and a BB8 plushy. Tongue

I couldn't even list the range of toys and figure my wife and I have on our walls in our computer room. It's also a problem. Blush

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the Rey backpack I bought at Star Wars Celebration a couple months ago...
In fairness I have dialed it down a bit, as I had a fair few Pop figures and random little bits all over the place, as well as a ton of comic books that I don't read, so recently got rid of those. I've always collected Wrestling figures since I was a kid, and I literally cannot walk past a toy isle in a super marker without checking them out or buying them.

My current theory is: If I'm not collecting several different things, I should be allowed to focus on 1 thing and be happy lol. Big Grin

Absolutely! My brother-in-law is an avid collector of things and has always had a problem- Hotwheels, guns, Lego, baseball cards, etc. And he's also a completionist, so he was the full sets of things. One of the ways he scratches that itch is by collecting Tops Star Wars cards and Walking Dead cards on their mobile apps, but then he started spending money on that, too. He's collected and sold off so many different types of things over the years. Now he really mostly focuses his attention on Lego. He has a huge Lego collection, and it is awesome.

And my wife is also a collector, but much less completionsit about it. She has Star Wars toys from when she was a youngling, and most of the collectibles in our computer room are things that she wanted to collect. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 08:20 AM by jennybee.)
(07-06-2017 07:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lipstick.....Kiss
[Image: Lipsticks.jpg]

I have about 15 tubes of lipstick. Now the funny part is, I don't even wear much lipstick but when I do I want it to stay on and every lipstick that promises to stay on doesn't so I end up being suckered in by advertising and buying another brand that promises to stay on.

After lipstick comes the chocolate demon. Drooling Does lipstick stay on when I'm eating chocolate? No. Big Grin

I like lipstick every once on awhile too when going out somewhere nice. I don't do the lip liner thing though. For every day use, I like flavored lip gloss, which I know is kind of from like back when we were kids, but I buy the adult version. It tastes good and makes kissing more fun Tongue I also buy the nonflavored variety of clear and tinted lipgloss. Another one of my shopping habits Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 08:48 AM
To satisfy my curiosity demon, what makeup/products do you use?

Me:

For daily use: lightly tinted moisturizer (I'm still trying to find a good one with an spf-currently mine's just a moisturizer), mascara, lip gloss, eye liner, concealer-if need be. And get my nails did as well Wink My hair up and down in yoga buns and pony tails throughout the day.

I also use a full body moisturizer and alternate with exfoliating body wash and facial scrub and moisturizing body wash and facial scrub. I also use a facial toner to get all the daily shit off my face.

For fancy time: same as above for daily use but I add lipstick and typically wear my hair long with a few curls here and there with a touch of hairspray to keep everything in place. Once in awhile, I like to add a pretty hair comb to hold some of my hair back.

Something like this:

[Image: 029.jpg]

*And as a shopaholic. I can tell you that lulu frost has some amazing hair combs. I'm eyeing one of them now but it's 75 bucks Blink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 08:55 AM
[Image: 53faafbc4ec5d5127967cf0866743a8e.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like big green mouth's post
07-06-2017, 09:11 AM
(07-06-2017 08:55 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  [Image: 53faafbc4ec5d5127967cf0866743a8e.jpg]

*hugs* Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 09:18 AM
(07-06-2017 08:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  To satisfy my curiosity demon, what makeup/products do you use?

Me:

For daily use: lightly tinted moisturizer (I'm still trying to find a good one with an spf-currently mine's just a moisturizer), mascara, lip gloss, eye liner, concealer-if need be. And get my nails did as well Wink My hair up and down in yoga buns and pony tails throughout the day.

I also use a full body moisturizer and alternate with exfoliating body wash and facial scrub and moisturizing body wash and facial scrub. I also use a facial toner to get all the daily shit off my face.

For fancy time: same as above for daily use but I add lipstick and typically wear my hair long with a few curls here and there with a touch of hairspray to keep everything in place. Once in awhile, I like to add a pretty hair comb to hold some of my hair back.

Something like this:

*And as a shopaholic. I can tell you that lulu frost has some amazing hair combs. I'm eyeing one of them now but it's 75 bucks Blink

Laura Mercier has a tinted moisturizer with SPF something like 15 or 20 that feels very light. (It's my everyday go-to)

Generally I do tinted moisturizer and sometimes mascara and that's pretty much it. I wish I could get the hang of eyeliner, but I never have.

When I have a vocal performance I add mascara, lipstick, and eyebrow pencil, sometimes eye shadow. That's the only time I wear lipstick. As a wind player you can't wear it, it gunks up things horribly, so I'd have to keep taking it off when it was time to practice or play.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
07-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Bloody hell JennyBee, that's a lot of work!

I don't wear make-up, but do have to moisturize as I have sensitive skin. When the weather changes I get all dry and scalely lol. Only my Nivea skin cream saving me from having the worse skin in the world lol. I also carry as little tin of Vaseline, which is to stopped me getting chapped lips, as I used to get it all the time as a teen haha.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
07-06-2017, 09:40 AM
(07-06-2017 08:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  To satisfy my curiosity demon, what makeup/products do you use?

Me:

Something like this:

Lately I use Maybelline Dream Velvet for my daily foundation (when I can, I buy a liquid mineral foundation that one of the locals here makes- but she doesn't have it consistently) and Beauty-Treats concealer crayon for problem areas that need concealer and a Beauty-Treats . Urban Decay eye-shadow. My wife got my a gift card for Ulta for Christmas and another for my birthday, so I put together my own palette, which I LOVE. Unfortunately it's like $25 per color pan, and I've already hit the pan on 2 of them Sadcryface. My favorite color is purple, so that makes up most of my palette lol. I also use Nyx liquid eye-liner, and an Ulta mascara that I got in a gift-bag from there. I also use a Nyx setting spray. I also have an eye-brow kit that I use to darken and fill-in my brows. I occasionally pluck to shape them, but not too much.

At night I wipe it all clean with makeup-removing wipes and use a moisturizing treatment.

I don't do too much with my hair. Sometimes it's in a pony tail, sometimes it's down. After I wash it, I use some hair treatments to make it shiny and healthy. Occasionally I'll use a flatiron.

I have problems with my nails lol- I can't seem to do much with them before they start to split. Nail polish destroys them so fast, it's frustrating. So lately I just keep them trimmed and use vitamin E oil or coconut oil treatments on them every day.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-06-2017, 09:41 AM
(07-06-2017 09:33 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Bloody hell JennyBee, that's a lot of work!

I don't wear make-up, but do have to moisturize as I have sensitive skin. When the weather changes I get all dry and scalely lol. Only my Nivea skin cream saving me from having the worse skin in the world lol. I also carry as little tin of Vaseline, which is to stopped me getting chapped lips, as I used to get it all the time as a teen haha.

Not really it takes me a total of 5-10 minutes to do Tongue
07-06-2017, 09:45 AM
(07-06-2017 09:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:33 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Bloody hell JennyBee, that's a lot of work!

Not really it takes me a total of 5-10 minutes to do Tongue

My makeup routine takes about half an hour. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post