TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 10:00 AM
RE: TTA Exorcism
(07-06-2017 09:45 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Not really it takes me a total of 5-10 minutes to do Tongue

My makeup routine takes about half an hour. Undecided

Yabut, you go to work in an office, I go do yoga Tongue When I actually go out out, it takes me about an hour to get ready--hair, make up, outfit, the whole shebang Wink .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 10:10 AM
(07-06-2017 10:00 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:45 AM)Emma Wrote:  My makeup routine takes about half an hour. Undecided

Yabut, you go to work in an office, I go do yoga Tongue When I actually go out out, it takes me about an hour to get ready--hair, make up, outfit, the whole shebang Wink .

I'd say I take about an hour+ all together as well. Tongue It's the makeup part that takes half an hour.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 11:52 AM
(06-06-2017 07:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you have any demons that you need to exorcise?

[Image: giphy-downsized-large_zpsqk5nw1vw.gif]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-06-2017, 11:55 AM
(07-06-2017 11:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 07:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you have any demons that you need to exorcise?

[Image: giphy-downsized-large_zpsqk5nw1vw.gif]

I read your signature quote over and over again in the Daffy Duck voice when looking at that gif. It seems strangely ominous. Then again, just about any quote might seem so with that thing going on.
07-06-2017, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 12:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-06-2017 08:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like lipstick every once on awhile too when going out somewhere nice.

You and me both, sister.

[Image: redhead_zpsqsywdfzu.png]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2017, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 12:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-06-2017 09:45 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Not really it takes me a total of 5-10 minutes to do Tongue

My makeup routine takes about half an hour. Undecided

Good God, woman. .... does some math ... carry the 0 and multiply it by 2, move that 3 over there) ... that's like nearly 200 hours a year not counting normal grooming. Let me compute mine, ... let's say 30 seconds for a shower once a week, let's say another 30 seconds harvesting dingleberries, carry the 42 and divide by 0 comes to about ) 1 hour per year. Don't know how you could stare at a mirror image of yourself that long, I'd have a schizoid schism on like day 2.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2017, 12:16 PM
(07-06-2017 12:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't know how you could stare at a mirror image of yourself that long, I'd have a schizoid schism on like day 2.

"Man shouldn’t be able to see his own face – there’s nothing more sinister. Nature gave him the gift of not being able to see it, and of not being able to stare into his own eyes.

Only in the water of rivers and ponds could he look at his face. And the very posture he had to assume was symbolic. He had to bend over, stoop down, to commit the ignominy of beholding himself.

The inventor of the mirror poisoned the human heart."
Fernando Pessoa

I literally cringe when caught unawares by a mirror [Image: scary.gif]

My ex-landlady had the most mirrors (and portraits of herself!) I'd ever seen in such a tiny, tiny flat. Seriously, even if I actually liked myself, why on earth would I want to stare into my own mug all the time Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-06-2017, 12:20 PM
(07-06-2017 12:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 12:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't know how you could stare at a mirror image of yourself that long, I'd have a schizoid schism on like day 2.

"Man shouldn’t be able to see his own face – there’s nothing more sinister. Nature gave him the gift of not being able to see it, and of not being able to stare into his own eyes.

Only in the water of rivers and ponds could he look at his face. And the very posture he had to assume was symbolic. He had to bend over, stoop down, to commit the ignominy of beholding himself.

The inventor of the mirror poisoned the human heart."
Fernando Pessoa

I literally cringe when caught unawares by a mirror [Image: scary.gif]

My ex-landlady had the most mirrors (and portraits of herself!) I'd ever seen in such a tiny, tiny flat. Seriously, even if I actually liked myself, why on earth would I want to stare into my own mug all the time Dodgy

I get a knot in the pit of stomach like "Whoa, something ain't quite right here. How come my hand doesn't go where I tell it to go. What cursed magic is this?" Was in a hall of mirrors at an amusement park once and was seconds away from going full Sybil.

#sigh
07-06-2017, 12:23 PM
(07-06-2017 07:17 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It always surprised me that demons could spell...and speak perfect English Consider

Cunning linguists those tricky demons. Sometimes prone to ouija typos though, reflective of the age of who is using the board...

There's a joke in there somewhere related to incubi and succubi and cunnilingus.

I'm just sure of it!!! (in my Fred Savage voice from "Princess Bride")
07-06-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't even wanna know *where* your hand actually goes, Girly... Unsure

I always find left-handed people eating kinda adorably weird... when I see *myself* filmed eating or drinking, I'm like, wow, this is weird, how *does* she do it Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post